10+ Year Old Account
    Can't call tenacity shit, 30% off CC duration is always good. But not needed on ADC as long as you don't have a one click escape (twitch, draven)

Buffs to Maokai and Nautalis? WOOOOOHOOOOO MAH JUNGLERS HAVE RETURNED!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    Buffs to Maokai and Nautalis? WOOOOOHOOOOO MAH JUNGLERS HAVE RETURNED!!!
    Still hoping for a revert on Rammus' nerfs. Hopefully Udyr's Bear Stance buff will be good too.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Still hoping for a revert on Rammus' nerfs. Hopefully Udyr's Bear Stance buff will be good too.
    Id say keep the nerf but let Rammus be a little bit better at killing. Even with Tremors his damage is woefully bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    what is this udyr bear stance buff your talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by gildra View Post
    what is this udyr bear stance buff your talking about?
    The stun debuff went down to 5 seconds from 6.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Anyone already tried Team Builder on live servers? I heard mostly good feedback(no troll/rage vise), but since it's so close to blind pick where I mostly see all the ragers, I'm kind of not sure if there's really that much difference.
    It's nice that there's no fighting over roles. And you can easily leave a group if you don't like it, without getting a time penalty, I think. But, ofcourse, you don't always know in advance what your teammates will be like ingame.

I just played one game, and noticed that I was with people under level 30 and also much lower ranks than normally.

Yeah, tried it. First we have to wait for so long to get a team, and from personal experience I believe its more trolls in this game mode. Other than that, its nice to not fight about lanes/roles
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Wukong. 3v3. It's heaven

Why is Akali not considered strong right now? I mean, yeah, a pink ward stops her "defensive" ability, but that's a huge investment for something easily destroyed now. She has like 3 unfavorable matchups (one of which is Lee Sin who she outscales hilariously). The only thing I can think of is that she's an assassin without a true escape, but she can jump around like freaking mad.

10+ Year Old Account
    She's pretty weak before level 6. Someone like Lulu destroys her. She's been played in the LCS by Voyboy a bit ago and still snowballs like crazy, but takes a bit too long to take off in my opinion. She's also not really safe vs junglers like Vi.

What a surprise, EU-W down...

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Why is Akali not considered strong right now? I mean, yeah, a pink ward stops her "defensive" ability, but that's a huge investment for something easily destroyed now. She has like 3 unfavorable matchups (one of which is Lee Sin who she outscales hilariously). The only thing I can think of is that she's an assassin without a true escape, but she can jump around like freaking mad.
    dropping a pink ward just as akali engages into a fight, shuts her down really hard during teamfights.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnRo0UUVsdk
    If that video is "supposed" to convince us that breaking meta is good idea, it actually did the other way around
    Enemy team has Jayce as "adc", afk volybear as jungler (he can easily invade tbh, jinx jungler he will eat her for breakfast), and top was Olaf vs Leesin, and Olaf is hard counter to Lee, and support Shen, even his team was following meta (just squishy jungler)
    Meta is tested to be best method to play, yeah u can work out without meta sometimes, but all top games follow that rule because it is the best

Oh gawd it feels good to play this game with a brand new computer. Everything looks so pretty when you get 124fps with everything on ultra (yeah i know fps past like 60 doesent really matter).

15+ Year Old Account
    Onion ninjas striking me again today. Saw on the front page on Twitch a stream titled "Send Jace to LCS", and then saw this thread :How Riot Made My 7 Year Old Sons Day

Really warms my heart to see not only Riot showing love to their fans like this, but also the community deciding to do something so kind. :')

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Oh gawd it feels good to play this game with a brand new computer. Everything looks so pretty when you get 124fps with everything on ultra (yeah i know fps past like 60 doesent really matter).
    I have all my settings on lowest and still only get ~30 FPS.

And my game crashes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's the proposed changes Riot has for our Jungle Jymer Lee Sin. Main points include:

-Passive has level scaling. (100% bonus AS at level 16)
    -Most of his abilities now scale off total AD, but the base numbers/scaling have been reduced at early ranks.
    -The Kick part of Q now deals bonus damage instead of % health damage.
    -Safeguard now costs 100(!) energy, possibly to discourage splitpushing and ward jumping at non-opportune times.
    -His E now deals physical damage.

I don't see how this will solve the problem that he needs to be tanky because going full damage Lee is suicide late-game.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Here's the proposed changes Riot has for our Jungle Jymer Lee Sin. Main points include:

-Passive has level scaling. (100% bonus AS at level 16)
    -Most of his abilities now scale off total AD, but the base numbers/scaling have been reduced at early ranks.
    -The Kick part of Q now deals bonus damage instead of % health damage.
    -Safeguard now costs 100(!) energy, possibly to discourage splitpushing and ward jumping at non-opportune times.
    -His E now deals physical damage.

I don't see how this will solve the problem that he needs to be tanky because going full damage Lee is suicide late-game.
    Finally, these things were needed.
    Any fighter needs to go tanky, you can't go glass cannon build on figher without any decent mitigation skill (Jax, Nasus, Rene, Shyvana for example) and expect to be good in late

If only he had something to compensate for that, like two teleports, a slow, and a displacement ability. Guy is literally impossible to kill, unless he either wants to die or you pile your entire team on top of him from three different angles; I would think giving up some inherent tankyness would be a reasonable sacrifice for that.

I sure hope that ult nerf sticks, his burst and dueling potential at 6 right now is crazy.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."