Pro Guide to Hunter PvP

Step 1: Back Peddle
    Step 2: Spam Arcane shot
    Step 3: Stampede and Double deter

I hope you've enjoyed my professional guide to Hunter PvP. This strategy is guaranteed to get you a 2200 rating in no time.

It still cracks me up that people think stampede actually does a lot of damage in PvP :P it is visually intimidating, that's all.

Stampede is not the problem.

The problem is too much CCs, instant CCs, and constant high dmg while jumping around running from you. Hunters need to be toned down asap.

Stampede is only effective at low ratings where it makes people panic.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

1) Use Camo.
    2) Cast Aimed Shot from Camo, follow it up with Chimera Shot, succeed at taking a target down to half health if both crit.
    3) Spam uninterruptable Steady Shots while waiting for instant Aimed Shot procs.
    4) Chimera Shot on CD, if you're spamming Steady Shot you'll never go out of focus!
    5) If they're tunneling you, use a simple macro of /cast [@player] Roar of Sacrifice] when you're stunned.
    6) Use Deterrence if you're still being trained, or if it's Melee us Disengage with the bs 8s Root.
    7a) Repeat from 2
    7b) If you're killing a healer, use a Blanket silence while you're critting 100k instant casts and he'll die. Don't forget to spec into Wyvren Sting since you need to land traps, and scattertrapping is overrated.

There you go. Glad ranking as a Hunter.

I think all of you failed to see the joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt0193 View Post
    1) Use Camo.
    2) Cast Aimed Shot from Camo, follow it up with Chimera Shot, succeed at taking a target down to half health if both crit.
    3) Spam uninterruptable Steady Shots while waiting for instant Aimed Shot procs.
    4) Chimera Shot on CD, if you're spamming Steady Shot you'll never go out of focus!
    5) If they're tunneling you, use a simple macro of /cast [@player] Roar of Sacrifice] when you're stunned.
    6) Use Deterrence if you're still being trained, or if it's Melee us Disengage with the bs 8s Root.
    7a) Repeat from 2
    7b) If you're killing a healer, use a Blanket silence while you're critting 100k instant casts and he'll die. Don't forget to spec into Wyvren Sting since you need to land traps, and scattertrapping is overrated.

There you go. Glad ranking as a Hunter.
    1) Hit BW

Fixed it for you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xRBZ90 View Post
    I think all of you failed to see the joke.
    Oh no, I'm pretty sure everyone knew you were joking, it just wasn't a very good joke.

Can I have a guide to survival hunter please?

Can't seem to 2 shot anybody

10+ Year Old Account
    Bad joke is bad, useless thread is useless, closed thread is closed.