10+ Year Old Account

Night Elf Male/Female Bow Animations

Hi yo!

I know a lot of us probably play some variation of a Night Elf Hunter. Do you guys think they'll change the male NE Bow Animation to one like the females? Only reason I don't play male is because of the retarded bow animation where as the females I think is fantastic. Thoughts?

Based on the comments they've made about updating but not altering the character animations I wouldn't get your hopes up to much. Then again anything could happen, might be worth asking them about. The MMOC forums can't really make any changes to the game only tell you what has or hasn't been announced. I do agree that the male Night Elf bow animation is ridiculous.

It is silly, but I always thought of it like the female were the fighters so they have really good bow animation, but the females gun animations make it look like they are unsure how to use it correctly, they have the idea but still look like they would prefer using a bow. The men were more of the druids type, and picking up weapons was a bit awkward for them and they didn't really know how to use it. Maybe not the reason the animations are so bad, but I liked that as an RP explanation.
    Last edited by Every Pwny; 2014-03-09 at 08:03 AM.

I doubt very much if they will ever change the animations, but I too wish they would. I play a female nightelf because I think they have the best bow animations in the game. The male nightelf bow gangster side-on action really looks ridiculous (Only a male troll can pull that style off imo).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quirin View Post
    Hi yo!

I know a lot of us probably play some variation of a Night Elf Hunter. Do you guys think they'll change the male NE Bow Animation to one like the females? Only reason I don't play male is because of the retarded bow animation where as the females I think is fantastic. Thoughts?
    As far as I know they will change only character models but not the animations.