Page 1 of 15
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Immigration is national suicide

As an American, I understand very well that my nation was built on immigration. The point I have though is that when you have double-digit unemployment, adding more workers, especially those without skills, is insanity. White guilt has gone far enough. And that's basically the tool being used here to justify allowing endless waves of immigrants entry into basically any Western nation in Europe or the US. And if you choose to stand against such actions, you're obviously a racist.

I just want to give you an example here. I'm a 3rd generation American, my entire family is of European descent. Do you think that I could go to Europe and make a living without either A: being incredibly rich or B: having a masters degree? Absolutely not. But both Europe and America allow any Middle Eastern man or woman access to the country, basically no questions asked, and this all okay? If you actually belong in these nations you have to jump through hoops, but if you're refugee of a war started by these countries, then just walk right in!

You know what, when people in America can't find work, we have no business passing a damn dream act. Send them all back! What we need to do is deport all these illegal immigrants, place our military on the damn border (instead of protecting Afghanistan's border) and put our nation first. And the same should be said for the UK, France, Germany or any other Western nation. There is no American dream when Americans are sleeping on the damn street.

Get over it dude. It isn't white guilt and it isn't the people comming here that deserve blame for unemployment. It is plane and simple business greed. Put your energy into blaming the problem. Companies ship jobs and manufactoring over seas. They lay off people because they are only going to get 2 billion profit instead of 2.2 billion. Rich assholes buy companies to fire everyone, soak up a years worth of profit, and dump the companies to the ditch. Don't fall for this level of bullshit bro.

You are just mad. Rightfully so. But put it in the direction of the greedy assholes that run the United States money system and not at some poor guy that doesn't want to live in the 3rd world or in the middle of a war zone.
    Last edited by Low Hanging Fruit; 2014-03-10 at 11:16 AM.

Deleted
    Yes, by all means, close your borders down, fortify them with all the troops you can muster, then rot and stew in your own miasma. We'll come and resettle when you're done.

4th*

Not sure how to respond to this post. Not sure if baiting or serious.

Contribute constructively
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-03-10 at 12:51 PM.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Get over it dude. It isn't white guilt and it isn't the people comming here that deserve blame for unemployment. It is plan and simple business greed. Put your energy into blaming the problem. Companies ship jobs and manufactoring over seas. They lay off people because they are only going to get 2 billion profit instead of 2.2 billion. Don't fall for this level of bullshit bro.

You are just mad. Rightfully so. But put it in the direction of the greedy assholes that run the United States money system and not at some poor guy that doesn't want to live in the 3rd world or in the middle of a war zone.
    No, you're absolutely right. And the ONLY way to fix unemployment is to make it illegal to bypass minimum wage by shipping our jobs to Asia. Yet Government in all Western nations just let big business do whatever they want. Oh right, because pockets are then lined. Honestly, anyone that believes Government has your best interests at heart, are fucking delusional.

Regardless, that still doesn't mean we open the borders and let anyone walk straight in. Double-digit unemployment and the most important thing on the agenda is making sure Pedro and his nine brother are granted amnesty? Seriously?

How dare people seek refuge from war, the audacity!
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

People try so hard to be politically correct, that it is impossible to talk about any actual issues.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by simsumre View Post
    And the same should be said for the UK, France, Germany or any other Western nation.
    Don't speak of what Europe should do if you have no idea how it is over here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    How dare people seek refuge from war, the audacity!
    I'm a Conservative American. I'm not able to peacefully protest my Government without being pepper sprayed. Liberal Democrats control my country and I'm being politically persecuted. Where's my asylum?

Deleted
    I'm a Conservative American. I'm not able to peacefully protest my Government without being pepper sprayed. Liberal Democrats control my country and I'm being politically persecuted. Where's my asylum?
    Today we have created something new; Liberal Guilt. That shit is sig material, good job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollskaldinn View Post
    Don't speak of what Europe should do if you have no idea how it is over here.
    My grandparents came from Europe. I'm more entitled (yes, entitled) to speak on European issues than the Arabs you let walk across your border and grant citizenship to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    Today we have created something new; Liberal Guilt. That shit is sig material, good job.
    History repeats itself, mock what you don't understand.

Deleted
    My grandparents came from Europe. I'm more entitled (yes, entitled) to speak on European issues than the Arabs you let walk across your border and grant citizenship to.
    No you aren't, the European issues of 3 generations ago are not the issues of now.

- - - Updated - - -

History repeats itself, mock what you don't understand.
    Or what is really stupid, what you said fit the latter. Boohoo, you don't like your government, neither do I, I don't play the victim card because of it though.

Somewhere in the victim-complex.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    Or what is really stupid, what you said fit the latter. Boohoo, you don't like your government, neither do I, I don't play the victim card because of it though.
    Where am I playing the victim card? I asked a legitimate question. You're being a child mocking those you don't agree with.

How is this in any way comparative to seeking asylum from war? I've been in the middle of a war, it's not pretty.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

15+ Year Old Account
    As an American, I understand very well that my nation was built on immigration. The point I have though is that when you have double-digit unemployment, adding more workers, especially those without skills, is insanity. White guilt has gone far enough. And that's basically the tool being used here to justify allowing endless waves of immigrants entry into basically any Western nation in Europe or the US. And if you choose to stand against such actions, you're obviously a racist.

I just want to give you an example here. I'm a 3rd generation American, my entire family is of European descent. Do you think that I could go to Europe and make a living without either A: being incredibly rich or B: having a masters degree? Absolutely not. But both Europe and America allow any Middle Eastern man or woman access to the country, basically no questions asked, and this all okay? If you actually belong in these nations you have to jump through hoops, but if you're refugee of a war started by these countries, then just walk right in!

You know what, when people in America can't find work, we have no business passing a damn dream act. Send them all back! What we need to do is deport all these illegal immigrants, place our military on the damn border (instead of protecting Afghanistan's border) and put our nation first. And the same should be said for the UK, France, Germany or any other Western nation. There is no American dream when Americans are sleeping on the damn street.
    i love where you compare coming from a first world country with coming from a warzone as equal and therefor people should be treated the same way... brilliant

and yeah not the problem, you already agreed with the problem, still kept spouting this nonsense
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    How is this in any way comparative to seeking asylum from war? I've been in the middle of a war, it's not pretty.
    Based on Fascist history, I'd rather leave before I become a German in Nazi Germany.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where am I playing the victim card? I asked a legitimate question. You're being a child mocking those you don't agree with.
    you're not being victimized, your using hyperbole. or does cops pepper spraying liberal student protesters not exist either? I see tea party groups sucessfully protest all the time. They even get successfully elected. You're not being persecuted, you're being willfully ignorant. America will always have a place for reasonable conservatism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Immigration isn't the problem. It's Illegal immigration that's the biggest problem.