Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The really scary thing is that they took a big chunk of the Titan staff to work on WoW. It's taking them that long with all these guys working on it. It's pretty clear at this point that simple laziness has set in at Blizzard. Apparently they don't fire anyone for slacking off, so people working there just kind of take it easy. Or so it seems.

December 20th? Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Brocksley View Post
    $50? raised the price for what? They need to show that there will be more content than previous expansions because as of now it looks like less content to me.
    Remember when they said they could either use resources to make new content or go and re-do old stuff.

Well, perhaps they went down the less content and re-do old stuff but charge more path.

10+ Year Old Account
    normal version in US is 50 dollars = 35 euros,but EU is 45 euros wut

Looks like announcing a "release date" (which that is NOT) was like casting "Summon Mr. Hankey".

15+ Year Old Account
    Soo much butthurt in the comments, this is fantastic
    *eats popcorn*
    For all u people bitching at the price, why not get a JOB, un-sub for 1/2year and play another game, rob some old woman or ask ur mommy to use her credit card again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarale View Post
    Sure, but you're forgetting that SWTOR still has an active player base, which took players from WoW . And why would one want to play a game from 2004 with enhanced graphics while they can play the top notch games?
    Most of the MMORPG players obviosly are not this type of person, who cares about graphics the most. In fact, the reality, that WoW is still the strongest mmorpg is the evidence, that rpg players care about graphics really little.

"why would one want to play a game from 2004 with enhanced graphics while they can play the top notch games" ... because every other aspect of the game is worse than its WoW counterpart?
    "Ubi sementem feceris, ita mettes."

Save up your money kiddies.. QQing at price?

Get a real job .

aah dd version is now available in Europe too!

Holy shit, those prices though? I don't even care about the release date. What the fuck is wrong with those prices? Since WHEN did it have to jump to $70 for the fucking digital deluxe?! It was 50 for MoP, wasn't it? I bought the DD to get AWAY from the obscene prices! Wow, is there any hope of them lowering it? There's no way I'm not getting that mount, but what am I paying for? We got all that extra stuff last time for 50-60, didn't we? I'm highly concerned about this.

SWTOR's expansion was $10, how can they justify this price?

Deleted
    December date is definately a placeholder imo. Maybe blizzard were required by law to give a random date (within reason) of release in order to make the game available for pre-purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    I'm laughing at everyone who can't read and expect the expansion to actually be released in late december.
    You know it won't release until at least October which is still fucking insane. No beta yet.... when do you think it's going to be released there, cowgirl?

15+ Year Old Account
    December 20th? What the actual fuck.

So depressed to see some people preordering this, yet they complain the game isn't as good as it was. People pre-ordering an expansion we know close to nothing about, is sold at $50, 9 months before its release date, are the main reason the game industry in general and now Blizzard turned to shit.

That's why we can't have nice things.

I can't believe they are pushing the pre-order when they state: Expected release on or before december 20th. I guess, we should pre-order our StarWars Episode VII movie tickets, because, it's soon coming up, and it CAN'T BE BAD right? Might as well just give them money for a product not even done yet.

What the hell is Blizzard thinking? December release date means a full year with no new raid/dungeon content and players will be burned out if it takes that long. Sorry but a new pvp season isn't gonna cut it for most players in my opinion. I had release pegged for September at the latest. Guess I'll be playing ESO for at least 7 months if December is the actual RD.

Deleted
    Ofc it's going to be released in December, it always was. The only reason they have added the or before part is coz they know ppl will kick off about it, I mean come on it's not even beta yet lol

Deleted
    While so many of you scream of rage and fear I'll just pop in here and say that I like the box art.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miloscub View Post
    normal version in US is 50 dollars = 35 euros,but EU is 45 euros wut
    VAT is a bitch.

I would complain about the price, but then again I just paid $50 for Hearthstone booster packs. $50, for pixels.