Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    $50,- = 50 x €0.73
    $50,- = €45,-

Seems fair

Imma put on my ultra cynical mask and say they are putting out the pre-purchase this early and with such a shakey release date to boost the revenue for this quarter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    why preorder DIGITAL at all? =
    But I do want they flying raven lord ASAP!
    The light that burns twice as bright burns for half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Or you know..they are going on what blizzard has told them...damn idiots using the evidence provided to come up with a reasonable conclusion compared to just guesstimating 0o
    That is the point I'm making, we're all going by what Blizzard has told us so no reason to take it as gospel, after Blizzcon I expected 3rd quarter (July/Aug/Sept) release but had already lost any hope of that happening. Fortunately Steam sales and PS+ have given me a whole library of games I have yet to play.

For the record I've had an active EU subscription since release in Feb 2005, on top of that I've also had a second (always active) subscription since early 2008. They've both been on three-month rolling subs and both will next renew in early April, this though is the first time I've really thought about freezing both accounts.

It's not some kind of personal protest since I'd rather play a polished WoD than a rushed out release, right now I just don't have much enthusiam for the next expansion and now seems as a good a time as any for me to maybe take my first forced break away from the game. What I mean by that is that I've taken breaks in the past but since the accounts have been active I always had the choice to log in if I wanted. So I'm being completely selfish here but all these delays... well for me they could all be a blessing in disguise.
    Last edited by Blaiz; 2014-03-10 at 06:06 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    People really are losing their minds over this aren't they?

How... Amusing.
    Yeah I am laughing at the frenzied frothing at the mouths people going nuts over the "latest we have allowed for release date" rants and the "I am unsubbing because of this crowd.."

I reckon a good tv producer could make a wicked soap opera about half of what goes on, on this forum..

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    So the "free" level 90 is actually $10 - how about a version of the game that doesn't come with something I need for the normal $40?
    That is my thoughts also. Not much of a $60 value if they raise the price of the expansion by $10.

Rather skip the boost and save $10.

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    For all those complaining about price... How about you quit wow for the next 8 months and get better jobs.
    haha so much this xD lol'd irl

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest
    For all those complaining about price... How about you quit wow for the next 8 months and get better jobs.

CHRISTMAS?!r U be Med... Shiet, dat blizzcon date "spring, or Summer"...

everyone flip out over an xpac that cost $10 more than the previous one did. Hate to jump on this response but get a real job or something, unsubscribe for 1 month to save the difference from what you expected, there are options that are viable. I get the date being frustrating, but the cost of the game makes everyone look really cheap.

Is that Grom on the box art?

Don't like the cover much this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangz View Post
    Nothing about the boost including server/race change? So much for reviving an old dead alt on a dead server..
    You realize you can make a character (of any race) on any server you'd like and boost it right?
    "I don't always play my warlock, but when I do, I prefer destruction."
    - The Most Interesting Player in the World . . . of Warcraft

Deleted
    Does the pre-purchase DD only include the boost? or mount and pet as well?

That fine print. I think it reads better than "On or before 12/20/14". They really stirred it up with that message. GGWP

Well, maybe I'll get my Rogue boosted so I can finally be annoying to horde with him :P Always wanted one, never made it to max level, not even close :P

Quote Originally Posted by pixor View Post
    Lol, why december? Can it end up being that late?
    All of you please go back to school and learn something. It says on the site FALL 2014. For tards that don't know, the reason for the December 20th date is cause WINTER BEGINS DECEMBER 21ST!!!!.
    "Let them hate, as long as they fear"

Quote Originally Posted by Weirdness View Post
    $50,- = 50 x €0.73
    $50,- = €45,-

Seems fair
    Happens with so many games. Most AAA games are being sold for 60 dollar aswell as 60 euro, while 60 euro is quite abit more than 60 dollar. It's just major companies taking advtange of the stock exchange, while screwing the customers.

Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post

Sadly once it's started, you can't convince them otherwise. It was obvious the 20th wasn't the finalized date, people overreacted as usual. It was no different than if Gamestop had the release date of Dec 31st, 2014 as release. A hardened date won't be announced til it's about 3 months away from actual release.

Quote Originally Posted by Meredi View Post
    everyone flip out over an xpac that cost $10 more than the previous one did. Hate to jump on this response but get a real job or something, unsubscribe for 1 month to save the difference from what you expected, there are options that are viable. I get the date being frustrating, but the cost of the game makes everyone look really cheap.
    Every expansion to date has been $40. There's no justification for them to raise it to $50 now. If we went by quality of the content seen so far, this is worth about $5 of TBC's $40.
    Vanilla WoW was a diamond in the rough. Burning Crusade cleared the rough away and polished that diamond up. During Lich King, that diamond cracked from being over polished and in Cataclysm that diamond was replaced with a cubic zirconia.

Can we use the 90 boost now?

"the 10$ price jump is due to the level Boost! it's not free!"

Gee, mate, the expansions have stayed the same price for 10 years. Ever consider maybe this little thing called inflation caught up?