Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    The community of this site makes me vomit. I swear to God - the only joy some people here have in their miserable lives are bashing WoW and strokingtheir cocks in declining subs, TESO/WildStar beta and going ''TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR'' when people prove them wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    The community of this site makes me vomit. I swear to God - the only joy some people here have in their miserable lives are bashing WoW and strokingtheir cocks in declining subs, TESO/WildStar beta and going ''TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR'' when people prove them wrong.
    Their sad little lives ain't worth the stress.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Their sad little lives ain't worth the stress.
    Can't wait to pre-order the Digital version so i can rub it in. Am unsubbed for the time being anyway, so i can afford it in the long run. :>
    Battle #38....Super Single is really setting up teams to counter me.

Can't wait to pre-order the Digital version so i can rub it in. Am unsubbed for the time being anyway, so i can afford it in the long run. :>
    Battle #38....Super Single is really setting up teams to counter me.
    Gonna do the same, and wait for the physical CE to cost like 20 usd on ebay for the artbook.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't see how most it would make ya vomit

But I do get über creeped when there are scary stuff/disturbing thangs like the dead last of us thread as one of those examples

Or in games like halo 3 and the flood as one of em

Deleted
    Gonna do the same, and wait for the physical CE to cost like 20 usd on ebay for the artbook.
    I have the psychical CE of Catalysm..my mousepad is getting damaged..might preserve it soon enough. :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    I have some perfect speed boost torchic left (adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, baton pass egg move) in case you're interested. Haven't bred the others.
    Ah, I appreciate it, but I actually have my baby Torchic already bred! xD My next project will be the Poochyena.

Hey, hey, don't lump us all in with those types. I am really looking forward to WildStar and I'm not an unreasonable asshole. ;n;
    Last edited by Viscoe; 2014-03-10 at 06:55 PM.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Deleted
    Anyone has experience with electivire/infernape in competitive? Thoughts on the standard mixed sets that smogon suggest?

Infernape@life orb
    Naive, Iron Fist, 180Att, 76SpAtt, 252Spd
    Overheat
    Close Combat
    Thunderpunch
    U-turn/Mach Punch

Electivire@life orb
    Naive, motor drive, 248Att, 36SpAtt, 224Spd
    Wild Charge
    Flamethrower
    EQ
    Ice Punch

Wondering if it's worth to go mixed for 1 special attack and how well they do in practice.

Deleted
    Almost lost Battle #39 to a Gardevoir that traced my Greninja's Protean ;_;

I have the psychical CE of Catalysm..my mousepad is getting damaged..might preserve it soon enough. :>
    I did iit with Cata and Pandaland, was worth it, I love them artbooks. Good to sneak stuff from styles and such.

Deleted
    Booo, lost battle #40 To a Banded Conkeldurr, Scarfed Darmatian and a Rhyperior who survived the fight vs my 60% hp MegAggron at 1% hp himself

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just going to buy the reg version anyways

Deleted
    It has been pretty bad for few years now. I hate that new MMOs are instantly seen as a threat, there are lots of flame wars over small stuff etc.

It's a bomb waiting to explode.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    It has been pretty bad for few years now. I hate that new MMOs are instantly seen as a threat, there are lots of flame wars over small stuff etc.

Yeah, just hate seeing new mmo's that are just Lyin round

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post

I feel like, if you're on a fan site, you should expect people who are instantly on the defense about WoW even if no one's "attacking" it. Similarly, the people who want to start fights with those kinds of people will also rear their heads.

My solution is to ignore them. xD I quit WoW quietly, because no one fuckin' cares about whether or not you actually play, and if they do, they're one of those lunatics I try to avoid. And when I talk about WildStar, iiiiiiit's talk about WildStar, not WoW (unless you're with company who can handle comparing games without going into a frothing mess.)

I actually had to leave the WildStar thread because of people making said frothing messes all the time. That thread is really negative from both sides of the spectrum and I hate it.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    I feel like, if you're on the internet, you should expect idiots of all sorts.
    Fixed your post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fixed your post.
    Yes. That's a better way of putting things. xD

I love MMOC's ignore function though. It's super great for these sorts of things. More websites need it. >.>

- - - Updated - - -

On Pokemon topics: I'm looking at egg moves for Poochyena and I dunno whether or not I like the idea of springing for the Fangs. I also can't decide between Intimidate and Moxie. This is not for a compeitive 'mon, just a playthrough 'mon, so I'm pretty unsure. :/

Deleted
    Stop.

Pokemon Time.

Anyone has experience with electivire/infernape in competitive? Thoughts on the standard mixed sets that smogon suggest?
    The 1 SpAtk used only has a one or max 3 specific targets in mind.

But yeah, they are good.

i pre purchased digital deluxe, time to quit wow
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.