Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombadrol View Post
    This thread is not about the looks of the mount.
    That wasn't about the looks of the mount, it was about the speed/scaling with riding they said NOTHING about the appearance. Why are you bossing everyone around in a thread about "<3 Hearthsteed <3"??

Also, the mount was posted months ago as a Hearthstone mount, and the fact it's called Hearthsteed I don't know why you would assume it was a store mount xD

Regardless, it's a great idea for a mount, and not that hard to get even for beginners or people who don't enjoy the game much. I don't think it was a bad idea for Blizzard to release a mount obtainable in a free-to-play game outside of WoW based on Warcraft characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Why mention a particular mount, if you didn't want a particular mount mentioned?

You could have just used the bold line in your OP as the only sentence.
    The honest answer probably is - I was drunk, and wanted an eyecatcher for a title...

Now I am just trying to keep the thread on topic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by taximals View Post
    ... Also, the mount was posted months ago as a Hearthstone mount, and the fact it's called Hearthsteed I don't know why you would assume it was a store mount xD

Regardless, it's a great idea for a mount, and not that hard to get even for beginners or people who don't enjoy the game much. I don't think it was a bad idea for Blizzard to release a mount obtainable in a free-to-play game outside of WoW based on Warcraft characters.
    I know the OP could have been made more clearly, but the thread is more about people's view on Blizzard in general, than about the particular mount, whether it's about speed or looks .
    Last edited by mbrmbr; 2014-03-12 at 10:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know the OP could have been made more clearly, but the thread is more about people's view on Blizzard in general, than about the particular mount.
    Then why didn't you post it in the dozens of threads daily about people complaining about blizzards direction/motives? Why another (and also confusing) thread?

Quote Originally Posted by taximals View Post
    Then why didn't you post it in the dozens of threads daily about people complaining about blizzards direction/motives? Why another (and also confusing) thread?
    2 reasons - Beer & Wine

its pretty easy to get. i like that its not just another store mount though.

Oh shut up about the store mounts already, they are COSMETIC ITEMS, they don't fucking break your game!

(And the Hearthsteed isn't even a store mount!)

Jesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Crowley View Post
    Oh shut up about the store mounts already, they are COSMETIC ITEMS, they don't fucking break your game!

(And the Hearthsteed isn't even a store mount!)

Jesus.
    Read. Understand. If not understand. Read again. WoW. So understand not. Much quick answer.

Deleted
    So true, I thought the flying anzu was a store mount too.

I wish every post on this forum read like OP's post. That would be fantastic.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Just read the bold text in the OP and respond to that if TLDR

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, so apparently many people in this thread have very low reading comprehension.

The OP was saying he KNOWS that the mount isn't a store mount, just that he thought it was when he first saw the picture. Furthermore, he asks who else has been conditioned to expect cool looking mount to be paid mounts rather than available by other means? Seriously, that wasn't hard, I picked it up as soon as I read it.

Admittedly I'm still down for Blizzard, but every time I see a new cool looking mount, I do half expect it to be from the Blizz Store.

I don't dislike Blizzard. I respect them as a business entity and enjoy their product, but I stopped respecting them as creative game designers sometime in Cataclysm.

Deleted
    I am confused, then again it's pretty late.

Uh, hooray for free mount?

I need coffee.

Thanks for editing OP, I understand what you are getting at now.

And while I see why it sucks that your first thought goes to Store Mount, I still think the amount of Raid/Rep/PvP mounts in the game far exceed the Store Bought ones. Now what I really want to see is my promotional mounts like Tyreal Charger and Hearthsteed.

I have to use the word SERIOUSLY... you didn't read the post or you can't understand English... read again... the level of communication on gaming forums is so low... come on... and sorry for being suppressant towards you, but I have to defend myself.
    I actually had to look up the word "suppressant" after reading this to make sure the dictionary definition hadn't changed since I used the word last.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    I wish every post on this forum read like OP's post. That would be fantastic.
    such grammar
    many confusion
    wow

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to use the word SERIOUSLY... you didn't read the post or you can't understand English... read again... the level of communication on gaming forums is so low... come on... and sorry for being suppressant towards you, but I have to defend myself.
    Or just reply to person with a highlight of "I will truly unsub if this is a new store mount..." and be a friendly gamer. These days, not everyone's native language would be EN.

OT: I think mount is ugly, so can't really bother about it being a store or not mount. Just like any other company, they are here to make money.
    Armory - R.IO - If you give a Bear a Bratwurst, He´s gonna want some brains!

When I read the news about this one... ("" means what I was thinking when first seeing this)

My mind when starting to read:
    "This is a new store mount... no doubt..."
    ..."wait maybe not..."
    "I will truly unsub if this is a new store mount..."
    "...oh, seems like it isn't... please Blizzard I can't justify to keep playing, if this is a another store mount..."
    Luckily or not, it wasn't...

but...

Seriously Blizzard... I used to love you... why did you make me think so badly of you?

My question; How many of you have gone from liking the Blizzard brand to disliking it?

Store mounts are a tax on the stupid sugar-coated with bullshit charitable donations, everyone with a clue knows this. You have no right to complain about this though its only 3 wins from a free game. You should be trying it anyway you moron, its fun in little portions. Stock standard cross promotion. Wash the sand out of your vagina.

So many ellipses! It hurt to read

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2 reasons - Beer & Wine
    Well, this explains a lot...

..anyway, to answer your question: my view of Blizzard has changed over time because I realized that I didn't like most of their decisions regarding the game. Not all of them, but most of them.

I could care less about the Blizzard store. Honestly they haven't raised their prices on subs and expansions for almost a decade, the store is necessary at this point to keep costs down...people need to get paid, etc. If you don't like the store then don't purchase stuff from it.

I don't know how much the OP's post was edited, but jesus, I've never seen so many people clearly not reading the post at all.

Nearly every post is about something else, as if it's skimmed and they post the generic rage reply or argument XYZ.

As for the actual question, I can't really answer it, I still haven't seen a post and thought "Bet that's a store mount", it will happen eventually I guess.

A view that has changed over time with Blizzard though is, believing what they say, it's just got to the point now where no faith is left at all in what they say, there was always doubt, but always a little hope to counter it, not now tbh.