Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    My guild and I are currently working on Heroic Paragons, then it's Garrosh time. After that, I don't know what i'll do.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to do Challenge Mode dungeons and get thr Kor'kron Wolf mount, but my internet connection is too unreliable to find a good group.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Basically if you have farmed all the legendaries you want, all the transmog you want, all the achievement rewards you want and aren't progressing in Siege... there's not a whole lot left for you. It may simply be a good idea to let your sub end and move on to something else and try and forget about WoW until the expansion.

Lopsided, but still true.

Trolling or not, he's not wrong.

I bought a Zelda edition Wii-U when it was already ended, still haven't beaten that damn game. Monster Hunter, though? If he owns any of the other versions that Ultimate is derived from, he's already got the experience. If not, yeah, it's worth buying.
    Yeah if he hasn't he'll get hundreds of hours out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    Quit paying in try Gw2 with me
    GW2 just didn't do it for me, basically the worst 50$ I have spent on a game. Got to level 20 and was like "Why am I playing this?" Logged out, never logged back in. The world just isn't interesting enough for me.

As for WoW. I still find there is lots to do, but then again I only have 2 90's, and one I just finished levelling last night. But from the chronic players out there, I can understand why they think there is nothing to do, since they have done it all already.

Due to my play schedule, I finish my valor / conquest capping / raiding throughout the week and usually have Sun- Mon free to do whatever. Whether that will last until Fall, who knows. I still have fun playing regardless though

Deleted
    Same here got my an alt up on a new server, farmed some gold (started to late to get into raiding, but wasnt my goal to begin with)
    So what im doing is play eso beta in the weekend, black gold alpha at the 20th then ESO launch and hopefully stay that way untill WoD.
    No reason to do anything else in WoW atm since im capped for pretty much everything apart the 100k coins etc but thats something i would never do anyway ^^

Check if you can get a cheap game on steam and keep hopping like i am.

10+ Year Old Account
    theres dark souls 2

Find out what the heck I'm going to boost to 90. Will probably have to play a few characters up to get a feel of them. Then there's pet battles which I haven't done much of, my transmog needs to be finished, and I'd like to get deeper into my raiding progress.

Deleted
    For console atm, pc has to wait sadly

And forgot to mention in my OP and could not edit for wathever reason, im taking up some classes in a week, might be able to do something like that. money you normally spend at a game / sub can go to some classes/courses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do your taxes.
    Here come the Irish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by z4x View Post
    I suggest you simply cancelling sub to speed up WoD development.

Nothing will speed it up more than solid subscription drop. A fact.
    A supposition. You know nothing.

You know, you could just...not log in for a bit. I keep my sub up but I am not actively playing outside of raid for the last month.

I hate to sound sarcastic, but where is there an "official" release date? All I see is the on or before. That's not an EXACT date.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Heroic raiding modes (or normal), challenge mode runs, level a new alt, challenge yourself with some odd way to level, rare mount or rare spawn hunting, 100k timeless coins or rep farming...
    In other words, nothing. Cuz all that crap was either a. done or b. got boring about five months ago. :P
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Does it have to be ingame? Find an activity that you find fun (dailies on alts, professions, try a new server, challenge mode, achievements, mount farms, organize groups for older content etc.) And just do that for the amount of time per day that -YOU- want to do said activity(ies)

I unsubscribed and starting playing FFXIV again with six of my WoW guild members.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliph View Post
    So what's there to do until the Fall release of WoD
    Retire my Mage until WoD because LFR gear is worse than PvP gear.

For my Rogue, farm BC heroics for the yellow and black Tier 1 lookalike set for transmogrification.

For my Warrior, try to keep my Inscription up to date.

Level my Hunter to 90 in prep for the no-pet talent at 100.

Keep an eye on Blood DK changes to see if they remove Dual Wielding.

I'm not stepping into LFR any more with the new season and it's a shame.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

"What will you do for the next six months, while you give another $90 to Blizzard?"

"The same things we have been doing for the last six months. Aren't we lucky! Then we can give Blizzard another $60 for new content!"

How Blizzard have managed to make their customers think like this is beyond me.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Finishing this tier (12/14 Heroic 25). Afterwards we will probably farm to get everyone mounts. I will probably spend my off-nights farming mounts, PvPing, and collecting gold for WoD.

Probably take a month break leading up to the expansion if all goes well, then start hard when it drops.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    World PvP and some other games. I gotta get back into Starcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    "What will you do for the next six months, while you give another $90 to Blizzard?"

"The same things we have been doing for the last six months. Aren't we lucky! Then we can give Blizzard another $60 for new content!"

How Blizzard have managed to make their customers think like this is beyond me.
    Maybe it's worth the money for some people? I know it is for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Heroic raiding modes (or normal), challenge mode runs, level a new alt, challenge yourself with some odd way to level, rare mount or rare spawn hunting, 100k timeless coins or rep farming...
    I'm not in a raiding guild, I don't have 12kG, I have all the chars I want (the 90 boost is useless to me), I don't have Cloud Serpent riding and rep isn't accountwide so is pointless to farm for me...

Thanks for the suggestions though Darsithis.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1