Thread: Game "Loaders"

10+ Year Old Account

Game "Loaders"

Sorry, can't think of proper terminology. Steam, Origin, things like that.

I recently reinstalled Windows on my computer, after going about 3 years without doing so (normally I do it every year...). Anyway, I'm missing one of these 'loaders'. I have EA's Origin, GOG, and Steam obviously. I have another one that I have (for example) Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, etc, but I can't for the life of me recall the name of the loader! Anyone have any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

The only others I can remember is Windows Live Games and Uplay.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Never mind, I found it. It's the GameStop loader.

I totally forgot about the Windows Live one, gonna see if I have anything on that lol. Thanks for the swift response!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uplay is the launcher of ubisoft, also blizzard has its onw launcher as well.

Never heard of a specific gamestop launcher, do you really need it?

There was gamespy way back when, but it was more an online connector than an actual loader.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Sorry, can't think of proper terminology. Steam, Origin, things like that.

I recently reinstalled Windows on my computer, after going about 3 years without doing so (normally I do it every year...). Anyway, I'm missing one of these 'loaders'. I have EA's Origin, GOG, and Steam obviously. I have another one that I have (for example) Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, etc, but I can't for the life of me recall the name of the loader! Anyone have any ideas?
    Beamdog, i'm pretty sure of it.

EDIT: Nevermind looks like you found it