Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Talking Transmogs YOU want to drop but won't.

I personally have been trying for a year and a half to get Bullwark of Azzinoth to drop off illidan. I got a glaive every week except one month, to show how crazy unlucky (or lucky) I have been.

Yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Been trying to get this particular sword from Kalecgos for my mage's transmog for like a month or so and haven't gotten it. Tried to get the Bullwark on my shaman as well without any luck.

Deleted
    More like the one transmog item i really want but cba to try: 1h axe from 10m Yogg-Saron, i've never seen Ulduar past Kologarn.

Meh. Usually got all my items in reasonable time, ie. max. 10 runs. Clever Hat from Dire Maul took ~30 runs, luckily it was just low lvl dungeon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    More like the one transmog item i really want but cba to try: 1h axe from 10m Yogg-Saron, i've never seen Ulduar past Kologarn.
    You're missing out a lot. Lots of achievements too. Once I brought a friend with me for a 2-men Yogg25 kill, and he crashed and went offline when the boss died because the game gave him 10+ achievements or something at once.

I have a friend who simply will not show up for the Passive Resistor Spaulders, which really sucks for me cause I earned them after soloing the raid a few dozen times.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    The Untamed Blade just doesn't wanna drop for me . I had all the other items drop but this over several weeks . I'm just not trying any more.
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post

Meh. Usually got all my items in reasonable time, ie. max. 10 runs. Clever Hat from Dire Maul took ~30 runs, luckily it was just low lvl dungeon.
    You can most likely solo all except Thorim, who apparently soon will be.

Need two more pieces of gear from Ulduar 10 man, and then I need the shoulders token from Lei Shi in Terrace, which has refused to drop until now.
    Last edited by Arrowstormen; 2014-03-16 at 12:41 AM.

Deleted
    F**k you, ICC25 Dk plate, f**k you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    You can most likely solo all except Thorim, who apparently soon will be.
    Yes, thorim is the reason i've never tried. I don't like trying everything between glitching and other "clever play" to kill bosses weekly for transmog. Same thing for AQ40 and twin emperors, though they have been perfectly soloable since cata iirc? There's just nothing i'd like to have for now. And i don't really care for achievements.

Stood in the Fire Steve the Sloth's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've only been able to get the Druid T7 helm to drop for me, no other piece will drop what-so-ever. Oddly enough, it's always the Paladin tokens (and this is on 25 man). I call hax!

Crown of Flame - Damn thing dropped once when I didn't need it, never seen it afterwards. I think Smoldering Egg of Millagazor will drop at least twice before I get to see my crown again

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    Ashkandi, Greatsword of the Brotherhood only that. for years it doesnt want to drop.

Deleted
    Does Black Market count? Missed the opportunity to farm T3, when 60 Naxx was still there. Now I wait for the T3 Priest Chest.. and wait. and wait >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamare View Post
    Does Black Market count? Missed the opportunity to farm T3, when 60 Naxx was still there. Now I wait for the T3 Priest Chest.. and wait. and wait >.<
    Not to cramp your style, but why not just run Naxx 10?

Deleted
    Until yesterday I have farmed teron gorefiend +- 30 times for the cowl of benevolence. At last, it is mine!

Every piece of the Bloodfang Armor set from MC and BWL.

Every. Single. Piece.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried to get Ashkandi for I think 2 months it was and then just give up. Right now I'm farming a set on my Hunter which I think is going to be a pain, just got a feeling things are going to take ages to drop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatexon View Post
    I personally have been trying for a year and a half to get Bullwark of Azzinoth to drop off illidan. I got a glaive every week except one month, to show how crazy unlucky (or lucky) I have been.

Yourself?
    That shield sucks anyway :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Not to cramp your style, but why not just run Naxx 10?
    Because they are not the same? Old vs. "new".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinksworth View Post
    F**k you, ICC25 Dk plate, f**k you.
    I feel you . Took me several weeks for that head on my warrior ... dropped after alot of pain .
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.