Thread: Stamped Tricks

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by thegoodrogue View Post
    Berserking and Bloodlust? Does bloodlust give them extra attacks?
    yeah I think that's how haste works, my friend said it makes everything in the game go faster. That's why the mage one is called time warp i think

Quote Originally Posted by soviett View Post
    Tier is over, but we are stuck with it until december. Now only thing that is keeping SoO atleast somehow interesting are those ranks. Who gets the most trinket procs and who can make those procs in use. Who can squeeze most dps? When someone isn't playing it fair, it ruins competion for everyone.
    I'd personally argue that the only time the ranking ladder matters for individuals are during farm. At this point everyone who wants to be competitive have +578 gear with very, very minor differences (some WF pieces etc) compared to all other competition. During progress, item levels and gear available swings wildly (imagine not getting an AoC for the first month of progress).
    Performance is what matters during progress, which is not the same as valueing raw output.

Berserking and Bloodlust? Does bloodlust give them extra attacks?
    Don't know if bloodlust would affect pets. It's possible. Would it give the stampede an extra 6 attacks (can't bloodlust twice)? Feel free to test if you have a shaman friend available and want to, I'm headed to bed :<.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    I'd personally argue that the only time the ranking ladder matters for individuals are during farm. At this point everyone who wants to be competitive have +578 gear with very, very minor differences (some WF pieces etc) compared to all other competition. During progress, item levels and gear available swings wildly (imagine not getting an AoC for the first month of progress).
    Performance is what matters during progress, which is not the same as valueing raw output.

Don't know if bloodlust would affect pets. It's possible. Would it give the stampede an extra 6 attacks (can't bloodlust twice)? Feel free to test if you have a shaman friend available and want to, I'm headed to bed :<.

I assume since berserking is a haste effect, bloodlust would do the same??

I assume since berserking is a haste effect, bloodlust would do the same??
    It's quite possible . I don't have a corehound, nor an online shaman I can grab to test though. If you've got either of those available test it and report back :d. My main concern would be that it wouldn't give a single stampede 6 extra attacks (on top of berserking already giving it 2). Doesn't haste diminish in effect the more you get of it, for auto attacks?
    The main issue is then; How does the pets do double the damage per attack of the other hunter (ANY other hunter).

hello friends

i am a troll and i always stampede with berserking and i have 15k haste

the problem is finding a fight im actually in

Went and got a corehound. With bloodlust - 20 attacks. Without bloodlust - 16. 4x extra attacks. Can't test how it stacks with berserking as I'm an orc :<.
    That said, siamat's buff (assuming you get 3 stacks of it on all pets) count as a permanent bloodlust. Simple math but -
    I get 17 attacks baseline at 16.3K haste (the bloodlust test was with 14K as I hadn't reforged from the berserking test earlier) with raidbuffs. Megabloks had 50 total (2x stampedes).
    17+2 from berserking = 38.
    +4 from bloodlust = 42.
    +8 from 2x summons with siamat's buff = 50.
    <_<.
    Last edited by Dracodraco; 2014-03-17 at 01:02 AM.

And I would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for you meddling euros.

My sides are in orbit
    Last edited by Nique; 2014-03-17 at 02:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Megabloks View Post

And I would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for you meddling euros.
    lmao
    /char10

Quote Originally Posted by Megabloks View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread has turned to a huge in japan troll thread. Ban em all I say. Dang cheats

Alright, I'll admit I lol'd hard at Megablok's only post.

Quote Originally Posted by Effinhunter View Post
    Alright, I'll admit I lol'd hard at Megablok's only post.
    If you didn't there's something wrong with you. I prefer to think of myself like a fatter version of shaggy.
    Any way, case closed then .

Crying lols over here too.

Deleted
    This thread went from awful to awesome. I love it <3

Deleted
    Thread of the month

Closing this thread. A lot of posts have been off topic and the question has been answered. I think this thread has lived its life.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart