Question about what to do during RF/BL(hero)

So, back in Cata like patch 4.2 I think when MM got it's huge buff and it was awesome again I remember reading about how when you were under haste effects like RF/BL you had to spam SS and Arcane shot but now with 5.4 and all I was wondering is that the same when under those effects do you follow the same idea or do you do follow your same rotation?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoogo1337 View Post
    So, back in Cata like patch 4.2 I think when MM got it's huge buff and it was awesome again I remember reading about how when you were under haste effects like RF/BL you had to spam SS and Arcane shot but now with 5.4 and all I was wondering is that the same when under those effects do you follow the same idea or do you do follow your same rotation?
    Assuming this is for MM right? You use aimed shot for focus dump instead of arcane shot under haste effects like bloodlust rapid fire, etc. also use aimed shot over arcane shot if the mob has more than 80 percent health.
    Last edited by Kissthebaby; 2014-03-21 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    Assuming this is for MM right? You use aimed shot for focus dump instead of arcane shot under haste effects like bloodlust rapid fire, etc. also use aimed shot over arcane shit if the mob has more than 80 percent health.
    Pretty sure you actually just dump with Aimed indefinitely now unless you need a one-global filler.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Pretty sure you actually just dump with Aimed indefinitely now unless you need a one-global filler.
    After playing mm a couple fights last week. I found aimed shot dumping gives far less multi strike procs because you don't auto shot while it cast. That being said, in bis gear I had some sort of haste buff for most of the fightt, so you still aimed shot a lot of the time. (4 piece tier bonus for example)
    Last edited by Kissthebaby; 2014-03-21 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    Assuming this is for MM right? You use aimed shot for focus dump instead of arcane shot under haste effects like bloodlust rapid fire, etc. also use aimed shot over arcane shit if the mob has more than 80 percent health.
    I am sorry i thought i had mentioned I was Surv spec atm haha so My real question is in Surv do you only use CS and Arcane shot or use your rotation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoogo1337 View Post
    I am sorry i thought i had mentioned I was Surv spec atm haha so My real question is in Surv do you only use CS and Arcane shot or use your rotation
    Use your priorities, Theres no rotation. During haste effects just stick with your normal priorities, haste doesn't really effect survival that much.

Awesome Thank you so much Kiss! lol

Obvs more haste = more focus regen = more opportunities to use Arcane over Cobra (which is always a DPS increase unless it means you delay other shots with a focus cost) so make use of the haste to do more arcanes without having to little focus fo use Explosive Shot/Black Arrow/Glaive Toss on cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Obvs more haste = more focus regen = more opportunities to use Arcane over Cobra (which is always a DPS increase unless it means you delay other shots with a focus cost) so make use of the haste to do more arcanes without having to little focus fo use Explosive Shot/Black Arrow/Glaive Toss on cooldown.
    For SV doesnt matter anyway, BL or no BL, SV always spam ES, if 4P is available. so it doesn't matter really. To me, it seems like BL benefit SV pet more than the hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by anjan011 View Post
    For SV doesnt matter anyway, BL or no BL, SV always spam ES, if 4P is available. so it doesn't matter really.
    Except you don't always have 4P available..

http://imgur.com/DdhbXOv