Page 1 of 29
... LastLast

Michigan Gay Marriage

It's been a while since we've had a good Gay Marriage thread, and my search of this forum turned up nothing so...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-c...PublicRSS20-sa
    Two Detroit-area nurses successfully argued that the ban violated their rights under the US constitution.

One local official said she would start issuing marriage licences to same-sex couples from Monday, but the state is planning to lodge an appeal.

Seventeen states and the District of Columbia currently issue licences for same-sex marriage.
    There we go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Another victory for freedom.

Deleted
    Good.

Steadily change is occurring, whilst it's a long battle left for equal rights and protections afforded to LGBT members, hopefully this generation will be remembered for pioneering and pushing equality.

Deleted
    The gay propoganda needs to stop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoccox View Post
    Yeah, it'll make little timmy want to explore his sexuality; Instead of being told liking men is evulllllzzzz.

Repression of a persons sexuality is abhorrent, denying equality to members of the LGBT community is abhorrent.

Slowly but surely bigots are dying off and being replaced by young people, eager for change and accepting of peoples choices.

Deleted
    The heterosexual propaganda needs to stop.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    17/50 now. It's a crawl, but we're about Nine states away from a majority !

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever, the sooner this is all over the sooner people will shut up about lgbt stuff, so I'm pretty ok with this.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    The heterosexual propaganda needs to stop.
    Sex needs to stop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Yeah, it'll make little timmy want to explore his sexuality; Instead of being told liking men is evulllllzzzz.

Repression of a persons sexuality is abhorrent, denying equality to members of the LGBT community is abhorrent.

Slowly but surely bigots are dying off and being replaced by young people, eager for change and accepting of peoples choices.
    So you're okay with beastuality too, am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    17/50 now. It's a crawl, but we're about Nine states away from a majority !
    It might already be a majority when you count population instead of number of states.

Deleted
    Why is it people equate bestiality, an unconsenting act to an animal, with homosexuality or bisexuality.

One is with consenting adults capable of making informed consent, the other is perpetrated against an animal incapable of providing consent.

I mean, is this the best you can do?

No, because we have no mechanism for legitimately determining whether an animal is of sound mind to consent to sex. Try again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Why is it people equate bestiality, an unconsenting act to an animal, with homosexuality or bisexuality.

One is with consenting adults capable of making informed consent, the other is perpetrated against an animal incapable of providing consent.

I mean, is this the best you can do?
    Why are you not okay with beastuality? Didn't you just say people should explore their sexuality and its okay? What a double standard.

Deleted
    Why are you not okay with beastuality? Didn't you just say people should explore their sexuality and its okay? What a double standard.
    You're grasping at straws here.

A person is free to practice their sexuality as long as it's between consenting adults, able to provide informed consent; I mean, this concept must be hard for a bigot to grasp, but try.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    No, because we have no mechanism for legitimately determining whether an animal is of sound mind to consent to sex. Try again.
    So you're saying animals can't give consent? Of course they can..

Hold up, let me get my popcorn. This is getting good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

If you develop a way to legitimately gauge whether an animal is of sound mind to consent to sex with a human, then sure.

Your understanding of consent is going to get you in trouble.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Your understanding of consent is going to get you in trouble.
    This is going to turn very interesting, very quickly.

Sit back everyone and enjoy the ride.