Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoccox View Post
    So you're saying animals can't give consent? Of course they can..
    Homophobe attempting to argue that an animal is capable of consenting to sexual activity so that he can defend his argument that homosexuality and bestiality are morally equivalent. This is the most amazing thing I have ever seen.

So you're saying animals can't give consent? Of course they can..
    Consent is only valid if one is of sound mind to give it. We have a host of ways to gauge this for humans. For example, a 12 year old could verbally consent to sex with a 50 year old, but we consider the child too young to have the sound mind necessary to consent. We do the same for the severely mentally handicapped, or people who are black out drunk.

We have no way to gauge that for animals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    OK, if animals can give meaningful consent to sexual encounters with human beings, then bestiality should also be allowed.

Now what?
    Well aren't you trying to get him all riled up.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    You're grasping at straws here.

A person is free to practice their sexuality as long as it's between consenting adults, able to provide informed consent; I mean, this concept must be hard for a bigot to grasp, but try.
    I just found it funny how you gay lovers are so intolerant of beastuality and stuff like that but you are quick to bash everyone who is against gays, always makes me laugh.

Why are you not okay with beastuality? Didn't you just say people should explore their sexuality and its okay? What a double standard.
    Since when are animals people? If animals could talk and give consent sure. Do you need any other rebuttals or are you done with stupidity for today?

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    No, because we have no mechanism for legitimately determining whether an animal is of sound mind to consent to sex. Try again.
    Not that he said anything worth wasting brain cells processing, but the "informed consent" angle with regard to animal sex is a fucking joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

Deleted
    I just found it funny how you gay lovers are so intolerant of beastuality and stuff like that but you are quick to bash everyone who is against gays, always makes me laugh.
    A person cannot help what they are born as, and who or what they are attracted to.

However, i support any sexuality as long as it's between two consenting parties of a legal age where sexual interactions are permitted, if this is too hard for you to understand; Take a seat over there and put on the hat of shame whilst the adults talk.

But everyone here is simply raising the issue of how you can gauge whether an animal can consent. I'm also intolerant of rapists, because the people they have sex with don't consent. There is no double standard here. The issue is consent.

Congratulations. By feeding the troll you've successfully allowed him to derail the thread.

On topic: Very good news. Hopefully more follow suit sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    Not that he said anything worth wasting brain cells processing, but the "informed consent" angle with regard to animal sex is a fucking joke.
    I think that it's ridiculous on it's face, but if you dig into the issue you will find that there are actually animals that are prostituted, especially apes, and they are kept in terrible conditions but trained to have sex with humans. Doing the same to a person is illegal. Since we can't really gauge where that line is for animals, it's more complicated than it seems.

Why are you not okay with beastuality? Didn't you just say people should explore their sexuality and its okay? What a double standard.
    Alright. I'm not against bestiality as long as it doesn't harm or cause distress to the animal.

Where's your God now?
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oregon will be next...along with legalizing pot. Think they're both on our November ballot. I say it's about time.

Deleted
    Alright. I'm not against bestiality as long as it doesn't harm or cause distress to the animal.

Where's your God now?
    You fucking monster!

ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE THEE, I DO SMITE THINE HEATHEN.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Oregon will be next...along with legalizing pot. Think they're both on our November ballot. I say it's about time.
    Maybe it'll thin out the Meth problem up there.

Deleted

Where's your God now?
    Atleast one here without that stupid double standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    Maybe it'll thin out the Meth problem up there.
    Seriously? Don't know where you get your info but we have no more of a meth problem than any other state...probably less of one. But that's off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Homophobe attempting to argue that an animal is capable of consenting to sexual activity so that he can defend his argument that homosexuality and bestiality are morally equivalent. This is the most amazing thing I have ever seen.
    He'll move on to polygamy and incest next.

(Both fine if consenting adults and no form of coercion, of course).

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    I think that it's ridiculous on it's face, but if you dig into the issue you will find that there are actually animals that are prostituted, especially apes, and they are kept in terrible conditions but trained to have sex with humans. Doing the same to a person is illegal. Since we can't really gauge where that line is for animals, it's more complicated than it seems.
    Even then, the issue is mistreatment. Not a lack of consent per se. It's not like humans tend to be terribly concerned with animals do or do not consent to. We neuter them, castrate them, de-bark/de-claw them and slaughter them, all without giving a single fuck what they consent to or not. Yet when bestiality is mentioned, people leap all over the 'informed consent' aspect of things, like it's suddenly a right of theirs we revere.

This isn't even getting into why the perception of sex as an activity that necessitates informed consent isn't one that applies to non-human animals in the first place.
    Last edited by Velaniz; 2014-03-22 at 06:17 PM.

Deleted
    If the two parties can provide legal consent to the act, i have no qualms.

Animals cannot provide informed consent, your argument is null on so many grounds it's amusing to see you attempt to breathe life into it.

If that's a double standard, then you have a double standard when you say straight sex is OK but six between a five year old girl and a fifty year old man is wrong. I don't think you understand what a double standard is.