10+ Year Old Account
    Effect #2 Instakill
    Radius: 200 yards

This is why you need to read everything. Thanks for pointing that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    These bosses who did have magical resistance still have it (whether it's positive or negative resistance, see Firelords in MC for an example of negative resist, or C'Thun for an example of partial resists).
    IIRC, Al'ar fire resistance was removed when they made some old raid more soloable in 5.2 or so. But I think that's the only one they removed.

Deleted
    Well, the boss is down for the monk side.

A very long encounter, as you can see, and my heart was so close to stop beating when I had a proc on my tank cloak.
    I don't know how the spark came to Mione's mind, but this ''strategy'' is just... waouw... I can just bow.

Well done, too!
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing

~200 wipes so far... I give up for now, too random (6% crit chance =( ) Anyway, it seems we have different strats on boss, so it won't be spoiling if you reveal your strat, I don't have problems with enrage bypassing as lock, it's the boss itself (well, adds mostly XD) who kills me =)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSmallBody/videos - Warlock soloing & other stuff

Gotcha. Will post it then :3
    And here we go.
    To bypass the enrage, trigger a phase transition during the cast of Total Annihilation. He cancels it :3
    Wow =) Didn't know phase transition cancels any spells. But still there are surviving problem for warlocks =) Anyway, awesome kill
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSmallBody/videos - Warlock soloing & other stuff

Gotcha. Will post it then :3
    And here we go.
    To bypass the enrage, trigger a phase transition during the cast of Total Annihilation. He cancels it :3
    When you said "there's a way to cancel Total Annihilation that doesn't imply range", I though "ok, you probably need him to be in transition when Enrage trigger, like Zor'lok".
    I was wrong, but not that far away from truth!
    I wonder how many MoP bosses have the same flaw, since we have already found two of them!
    Last edited by Senen; 2014-03-24 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    I wonder how much MoP boss have the same flaw, since we have already found two of them!
    Exactly this Find them all! Not now however, I'm tired^^
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is it at all worth giving Elegon a go at ilevel 540, in full tank gear?

(I'll use the phase transition at 85% of course)

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    Is it at all worth giving Elegon a go at ilevel 540, in full tank gear?

(I'll use the phase transition at 85% of course)
    Will you even have enough damage to beat the second Enrage (assuming that Elegon casts it again 15 minutes after a forced transition)?

Deleted
    Hi there,

something strange happened today during my weekly LK 25hc run. Everything was going on as usual until I got ported down into the Frostmourne room. Everything went well there so far till shortly before Terenas finished his cast I got killed by Harvest Soul hitting me for 1 Billion Damage Oo
    Would have posted Screenshot, but cant yet. So here's some Text:
    [RL] [Nhilhathak]: Skada: Nhilhathak's Death for The Lich King, 16:58:43 - 17:06:57:
    [RL] [Nhilhathak]: 17:07:03: Nhilhathak dies -0.0K (0.0%)
    [RL] [Nhilhathak]: 17:07:03: Harvest Soul -1000.00M (89.1%)
    [RL] [Nhilhathak]: -0.58: Harvest Soul -1.9K (89.1%)
    [RL] [Nhilhathak]: -1.58: Harvest Soul -1.9K (89.3%)
    [RL] [Nhilhathak]: -2.59: Harvest Soul -1.9K (89.5%)
    [RL] [Nhilhathak]: -3.59: Harvest Soul -1.9K (89.7%)
    [RL] [Nhilhathak]: -4.58: Harvest Soul -1.9K (89.9%)
    [RL] [Nhilhathak]: -5.58: Harvest Soul -1.9K (90.1%)
    [RL] [Nhilhathak]: -6.59: Harvest Soul -1.9K (90.3%)
    [RL] [Nhilhathak]: -7.25: Spirit Bomb's Explosion -18.0K (90.5%)

This happened three time in a row now, don't now whats going on. Am I missing something? Nothing has changed on my side since the successful attempts in the last weeks. Is there anything else I need to do in the Frostmourne room other then to survive? Just running around did it the last times
    Last edited by mmoc2637d7343c; 2014-03-25 at 04:21 PM.

I really need help with yogg (25, 0 keepers). All the solo video's I watch are generally smooth, but when I try it, the room just gets completely filled with tentacles and I get utterly spammed with malady of the mind. As a result, when I enter brain phase, I only get like 5 seconds to get some hits on the brain due to slows / stuns / damage debuff from the tentacles. What am I doing wrong?

Kill all the ghouls before you ever get sucked into Frostmourne.
    Other mobs (vrykuls etc) are fine, but ghouls have to be dead.
    Ghouls may seem weak, but when you least expect it they are dealy as fuck.

Each adds spawning in p1 cause stupid bug at the end.
    Ghouls lead to unexpected oneshot and the big adds lead to LK not starting his RP.

You eventually have to kill all those adds.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    Each adds spawning in p1 cause stupid bug at the end.
    Ghouls lead to unexpected oneshot and the big adds lead to LK not starting his RP.

You eventually have to kill all those adds.
    Pretty sure Shamblers don't cause anything funny. Or at least they've never done that for me. Any firsthand experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamidroon View Post
    I really need help with yogg (25, 0 keepers). All the solo video's I watch are generally smooth, but when I try it, the room just gets completely filled with tentacles and I get utterly spammed with malady of the mind. As a result, when I enter brain phase, I only get like 5 seconds to get some hits on the brain due to slows / stuns / damage debuff from the tentacles. What am I doing wrong?
    as soon as P2 starts get to a crusher and slap him then 5 seconds before portals spawn pop your ams and make sure your in the portal the second it arrives, best way to minimize debuffs

make sure you hit the crusher 4-5s before the portal because if you dont hit a crusher every 6s you can get constricted

Deleted
    gratz Wan !

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had a question about that Elegon solo, Mione - did you have to pace your DPS, or was it difficult to get Elegon to 50% before enrage?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraeth View Post
    Pretty sure Shamblers don't cause anything funny. Or at least they've never done that for me. Any firsthand experience?
    What Senen describes happened to me. I left a Vrykul alive because I thought I wouldn't make the enrage timer. Turns out the Vrykul evade bug so they heal to full every time I went into the Frostmourne room. Then after LK cast his Fury of Frostmourne, he'd do his whole talk thing but Tyrion never came out of the ice. I killed the Vrykul, still no dice.

Then I just jumped off the platform, died, went back into ICC, back to the frozen throne and there was Arthas, being attacked by Tyrion and Terenas Did get the kill, but it was weird and took longer so I would suggest killing the phase 1 mobs before phase 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraeth View Post
    I try to always survive the Fury of Frostmourne so that I can kill all the vrykuls. If I don't kill them, Tyrion won't ever escape the ice.
    The first time I did it, I died to Fury of Frostmourne and the rp bugged (Tyrion not escaping the ice) but I ragequitted without going back to the throne room. Most feedbacks say that the fight doesn't reset and you can come back and kill the vrykuls yourself.

I've never had any problem with ghouls (I supposed I kill them all during p1/p2, even though I don't focus them at all) but I've never been able to actually kill LK 25HM if I haven't killed vrykuls at some point.