Thread: Is this you?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Selesnya View Post
    Didn't he make a video a while ago where he was whining about clearing "current content" with half of the people being clueless/AFK?

Now this is hilarious to watch. Those are quite some double standards there.
    Yeah, he did a video about being able to see the "end game" (lfr lei shen) with being afk or pretty much useless in lfr. Apparently he thought it was going to be some awesome discovery that each lfr has a few slackers (almost like blizzard accounted for that with the tuning of the fights!) and decided to add to the "problem" by doing it himself.

How hard is it to understand that now, people are just more clueless/afk? LFR did not suddenly get harder because lvl 90 boost got introduced, the average contribution of players queueing for LFR right now just took a deep dip.
    I'm pretty sure that given a few weeks for the better people to get geared, LFR quality will drastically improve. Not that I've even really noticed a decline in lfr. I cleared all the LFRs on two fresh 90s the last two weeks wiping maybe 7 times. Do people really expect to not wipe at all in LFG content or something?

Quote Originally Posted by runey View Post
    How hard is it to understand that now, people are just more clueless/afk? LFR did not suddenly get harder because lvl 90 boost got introduced, the average contribution of players queueing for LFR right now just took a deep dip.
    lfr got harder cause most of people who are runing it are runing it on the alts they know least how to play or on which they simply suck no matter how good they are on mains - u can get nearly instantly in soo lfr as long as u saved TI purples crafted gear and garosh wepaon looms but this doesnt mean u know how to play your class cause lvling in wow atm doesnt teach anything - it doesnt matter whetehr the char is boosted or not most players while leveling uve maybe 5 buttons and not always the right ones so how can u expect from them to be able to hold standards ? game doesnt teach them how to play so where should they learn it ? there are no direct links to internet sites which teach them this.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    lfr got harder cause most of people who are runing it are runing it on the alts they know least how to play or on which they simply suck no matter how good they are on mains - u can get nearly instantly in soo lfr as long as u saved TI purples crafted gear and garosh wepaon looms but this doesnt mean u know how to play your class cause lvling in wow atm doesnt teach anything - it doesnt matter whetehr the char is boosted or not most players while leveling uve maybe 5 buttons and not always the right ones so how can u expect from them to be able to hold standards ? game doesnt teach them how to play so where should they learn it ? there are no direct links to internet sites which teach them this.
    He's arguing that it isn't "Harder" mechanically, people are just less good.

10+ Year Old Account
    It annoys me more when boosted tanks queue up as dps and use their spec/gear as an excuse to their doing even worse dps than all the other boosted characters.

That being said, I have not been too bothered with the boosted chars and I used it myself

(but then again I have a basic knowledge of all classes in the game and am confident I would be able to do acceptable damage in LFRs... Healing is rather easy but might be more troublesome for someone who has never really healed before and as for tanks... That could turn out pretty horribly, especially if the boosted tank does not ask to know tacs etc. :S )

But seriously, SOO LFR is doable with boosted tank gear/timeless gear if people have just an inkling of what to do.
    Last edited by Neyara; 2014-03-31 at 02:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    MMO-C is the depressing retirement home of world of warcraft. This is where all the old and retired players come to die.

Quote Originally Posted by restoxpresso View Post
    So...

A guy who runs LFR and hates it, keeps running LFR because that's "what he does".

Why doesn't he quit?

There's people ignorant to their class and general raid-mechanics in LFR? Gods no. There's poorly geared people in LFR? The gear is obviously good enough to queue with.
    Apart from being mad about Blizzard letting the boost out now, what's his point? That people on new characters are bad? That the casual playerbase is... casual?

I'm not sure what to do with this video, it confused me a lot.
    LFR?

Try Flex... I spent 6.5 hours...

SIX... AND A HALF... HOURS...

in 11 Groups... ELEVEN groups in Flex... and in that entire time Gala landed ONCE.

I'm venting about as much as the guy in the video because I'm honestly sick and tired because they released Flex and said Flex was a step up from LFR for people who were more serious about getting into real raiding -- unfortunately Flex is quickly becoming the new LFR because...

1. "Those" people suck. Immense amounts of suck... their gear sucks, their talents suck, no gems, no enchants, no nothing.
    2. "Those" people know absolutely nothing and whine about the Tanks or the Healers not doing their jobs.
    3. "Those" people are utterly ruining not only LFR which I don't even do anymore -- APATHETIC PEOPLE are letting them STAY in Flex continuously while they just stand around in stuff and Suck so hard they are becoming miniature black holes.

It is horrible! I cannot even do Flex now because of this useless, go-nowhere people and their boosted 90s who know absolutely nothing.

Some of my favorite moments;

1. A destro warlock dying to Immerseus' blowback when healing slimes enter the water. If any Warlock had even a CLUE about their class, they would know this is impossible to die as a Warlock during that phase of the boss. Im-Poss-Ible.

2. A Hunter on Protector's complained about the tanks not holding threat. MISDIRECT...

3. Random DPS who type ...? when you try to help them and tell them that holy carp there are other abilities in your Spellbook BESIDES DPS ICONS.

4. Tanks who know absolutely nothing about the fight... and ASK AFTER THE WIPE...

Whats worse is I don't even know if I dislike them as players for sucking so much... OR... if I dislike all you apathetic people for ALLOWING these people to stay in your Flex raids. Person is not gemmed or enchanted in Flex -- KICK HIM. He's pulling atrocious DPS? KICK HIM! The Tank has no clue what he's doing? KICK HIM! Stop ALLOWING these raging holes of suck energy to remain in Flex with people who actually want to finish these bosses...

...and for you people who are in the "suck" category. Just stop... seriously... Stop. Go learn your class, go watch some videos, DO SOMETHING proactive.

Boosted my hunter to 90.
    Pretty much smooth sailing in LFR besides maybe Siege. Barely any wipes. So no, it doesn't happen to me or in reality I could not care less if it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothyjean View Post
    LFR?

Try Flex... I spent 6.5 hours...

SIX... AND A HALF... HOURS...

in 11 Groups... ELEVEN groups in Flex... and in that entire time Gala landed ONCE.

I'm venting about as much as the guy in the video because I'm honestly sick and tired because they released Flex and said Flex was a step up from LFR for people who were more serious about getting into real raiding -- unfortunately Flex is quickly becoming the new LFR because...

1. "Those" people suck. Immense amounts of suck... their gear sucks, their talents suck, no gems, no enchants, no nothing.
    2. "Those" people know absolutely nothing and whine about the Tanks or the Healers not doing their jobs.
    3. "Those" people are utterly ruining not only LFR which I don't even do anymore -- APATHETIC PEOPLE are letting them STAY in Flex continuously while they just stand around in stuff and Suck so hard they are becoming miniature black holes.

It is horrible! I cannot even do Flex now because of this useless, go-nowhere people and their boosted 90s who know absolutely nothing.

Some of my favorite moments;

1. A destro warlock dying to Immerseus' blowback when healing slimes enter the water. If any Warlock had even a CLUE about their class, they would know this is impossible to die as a Warlock during that phase of the boss. Im-Poss-Ible.

2. A Hunter on Protector's complained about the tanks not holding threat. MISDIRECT...

3. Random DPS who type ...? when you try to help them and tell them that holy carp there are other abilities in your Spellbook BESIDES DPS ICONS.

4. Tanks who know absolutely nothing about the fight... and ASK AFTER THE WIPE...

Whats worse is I don't even know if I dislike them as players for sucking so much... OR... if I dislike all you apathetic people for ALLOWING these people to stay in your Flex raids. Person is not gemmed or enchanted in Flex -- KICK HIM. He's pulling atrocious DPS? KICK HIM! The Tank has no clue what he's doing? KICK HIM! Stop ALLOWING these raging holes of suck energy to remain in Flex with people who actually want to finish these bosses...

...and for you people who are in the "suck" category. Just stop... seriously... Stop. Go learn your class, go watch some videos, DO SOMETHING proactive.
    Make you own groups for flex. You have no excuse for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    But...but its easier to make page long posts bemoaning the state of pugging rather than do something about it!

(I gave him the same advice in another thread)

10+ Year Old Account
    LFR has always been terrible with the amount of players that queue for it, without really knowing what to do in fights, or knowing to play their class correctly. If you're going into LFR, he should have tried to avoid it as much as possible, or at least go on a reset day, when you're slightly more likely to play with players that know what they're doing, and are just going for cap. I've honestly not seen much of a change between pre-boost and post-boost, in terms of bad groups. Maybe I've just been lucky.

Fantastic Signature made by Maybenotquiteasheavy

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Hey... go try it and see what happens before you come back with your dimwitted remark. Done it twice now and same results... why would you think making your own flex would somehow improve the quality of players? I made 2 groups... checked gear, explained the fight... wipe and wipe... people leave, re-add new people, check them for gear, gems and enchants... wipe... people leave.

Use your brains before you come back with dumb remarks.

I'm sad that people take this guy opinion seriously.

L unfortunately Flex is quickly becoming the new LFR because...

it is bcoming the new lfr cause SoO lfr tuning sucks balls completly blizzard fucked up totaly with leting people with 496 itlv get into it while that gear is so easy to get - they couldd have easily set the bar to like 505/6 itlv for first soo wing and then prgressiver +5 itlv for each next wing but no they wanted to make experiement and made a "harder" lfr which faile utterly and totaly - that why in WoD lfr will be back to "tourist mode (DS lfr) difficulty" -_-
    and now flex people are suffering cause those who were intended audience of lfr try to avoid it like plague making it really unplayable and not enjoyable - all lfr below SoO are one shotable fun but SoO is just not fun cause of how bosses are tuned where people who go there in 496 itlv and do 60-70k dps are ismply not able to make the dps checks - the solution to this was so ismple make each wing require more gear then previous one like HoF/Toes required more gear then MV lfr -_- why was it so hard to do ? -_- and that frikin 522/550 pvp gear this boost itlv so much while being so easy to obtaqin and then u have 530 idiots who have no clue how to play their class geting into flex :/

Hey... go try it and see what happens before you come back with your dimwitted remark. Done it twice now and same results... why would you think making your own flex would somehow improve the quality of players? I made 2 groups... checked gear, explained the fight... wipe and wipe... people leave, re-add new people, check them for gear, gems and enchants... wipe... people leave.

lol, you comment on his "dumb" remarks, yet yours come off worse...

Obviously you are trying to bring too many lower geared players, or are lower geared yourself...
    I run flexes on various toons, I either set them up or my friend does, sometimes I pug if I'm bored, know what?
    Maybe 2-3 wipes a week total each week...
    Stop trying to bring bads(or possibly stop being bad) and get good groups with people higher than a 500ilvl...
    510+ for first Flex, 515 for second, 520-525+ for third, and 525-530+ for fourth and you will more than likely rarely wipe...
    Unless you are popping into LFR's saying "who wants to run flex add me to battletag"

OT:
    I noticed though that while he was complaining about the current state of LFR, the only real time I saw him fighting anything(Siegecrafter trash) it honestly looked like he had no bloody idea how to play a shadow priest, I get this is a 516 ilvl character, but come on...

Deleted
    so some guy rants about shit while his accent makes my ears bleed? what is this point of this thread? bashing the new feature?

I've made flex groups. You're clearly just shit at vetting people.