Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Question about Curse Client:

I've installed WoW on drive C: and then moved it to D: to save space. I now moved WoW back to C: and now Curse Client has lost all information about downloaded addons, even though it finds the game installation all right. Any way to have Curse Client to identify the addons?

E: After reboot Curse Client suddenly recognizes addons.
    The Curse client would likely retrieve the install location from the registry.
    That would be changed to point to the new location after running the game client again, hence you saw the Curse Client pick up on that change later.
    You can also change the path manually. Tools, Options, Games & Addons.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    So im completely redoing my Ui and I haven't used pitbull unit frames in awhile and I can't seem to get rid of a background box on my unit frame when I make all the bars transparent.

Picture is here I out lines it with red
    http://i.imgur.com/vTK79Mp.jpg
    Anyone know what this is and how to get rid of it.

-EDIT-
    LUL NVM should of probably look at the tab that says background.........
    Last edited by Akaena; 2014-03-29 at 12:06 AM.

Hi annyone know how to make my character appear in the talents frame like kaitai do in her ui's? Plis help

Deleted
    Hey, I'm wondering what the absorb bar is in the middle right of the screen in this video:

/watch?v=IUrp2kCjKH8&hd=1

Is it a weakaura or an addon? I've searched everywhere and can only find out of date addons or weakaura strings that aren't as good.

Quote Originally Posted by biolizard View Post
    Hey, I'm wondering what the absorb bar is in the middle right of the screen in this video:

/watch?v=IUrp2kCjKH8&hd=1

Is it a weakaura or an addon? I've searched everywhere and can only find out of date addons or weakaura strings that aren't as good.
    I watched the whole thing and didn't see anything that looked like an absorb bar.

The bars I can see look like: raid frames, target frame, targettarget frame, player frame, boss frames, player Shuffle duration (?), and DBM bars

Got a question regarding Shadowed Unit Frames and its castbar.

I want my targets healthbar to be replaced when he's casting something. Meaning that I want my targets castbar "over" its healthbar, and non-visible when he's not casting anything.
    Is this possible, or will I have to either make the target bars bigger so I can fit the castbar, or will I have to use another AddOn for that castbar? (Using Quartz for my own castbar)

Quote Originally Posted by qweez View Post

I want my targets healthbar to be replaced when he's casting something. Meaning that I want my targets castbar "over" its healthbar, and non-visible when he's not casting anything.
    Is this possible, or will I have to either make the target bars bigger so I can fit the castbar, or will I have to use another AddOn for that castbar? (Using Quartz for my own castbar)
    If you want to do this using SUF/PB4 you're more or less forced to use a seperate castbar addon. You can have them make the Health-bar slim but not disappear.

HI,
    I'm looking for an Addon that works similar to 'ArcLight' (if anybody remembers that).
    Said addon lets you create Arcs on the screen that can be filled and labeled with multiple functions (player health, player mana, target health, etc.) Also special features would be possible (i.e. target health arc changes colour when below 35 %).
    Anyone knows an addon that works similar like that and works with the current patch?

Quote Originally Posted by marsmage View Post
    HI,
    I'm looking for an Addon that works similar to 'ArcLight' (if anybody remembers that).
    Said addon lets you create Arcs on the screen that can be filled and labeled with multiple functions (player health, player mana, target health, etc.) Also special features would be possible (i.e. target health arc changes colour when below 35 %).
    Anyone knows an addon that works similar like that and works with the current patch?
    HUD addons let you do most of that

Deleted
    It is possible to do it in weakauras aswell.

Deleted
    Can WeakAura's be used to track boss abilites and when they're about to come off CD? With a custom trigger?

One of our tanks want to track the cooldown of Electrostatic Charge on Blackfuse HC. It's applied every 15 seconds or so, and he would like to have an icon or a bar showing the countdown of it all the time.

DBM shows the ability, but he'd like to track it seperately and make it more visible.

Deleted
    Should be possible.. If you get some kind of combat log entry for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skogul View Post
    Can WeakAura's be used to track boss abilites and when they're about to come off CD? With a custom trigger?

One of our tanks want to track the cooldown of Electrostatic Charge on Blackfuse HC. It's applied every 15 seconds or so, and he would like to have an icon or a bar showing the countdown of it all the time.

DBM shows the ability, but he'd like to track it seperately and make it more visible.
    You can estimate it using an Event type trigger (like combat log as ErayoEU said) and a fixed duration. No way to get a guaranteed cooldown though.

Quote Originally Posted by qweez View Post

Its possible to do the other two but not make your targets' castbar overlap on his healthbar. ShadowedUF has an option to show target castbars and it will kind of squish everything to make room when it shows up. Though I think this is just cause I set it to a small scale.

You can see what I mean in my monk ui clip when I start channeling soothing misthttp://youtu.be/yyVZWg3Mtkw?t=20s

The closest you can get without using another castbar addon would be to set it so the castbar will show up between the health and power bar, or i dunno, above the health bar.

*EDIT* - sorry its not cause of scaling, its whether or not you choose to hide the cast bar when casting/non-casting that causes the squish.
    Last edited by magicaldandruff; 2014-03-31 at 06:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    I'm looking for a macro line that allows me to cheer at my companion (spectral tiger cub) without having to target it.
    Still wondering if that's possible.

Deleted
    Greetings everyone!

I would like to have your help in identifying the addons of a specific UI. Unfortunately, I am new to the forums and, therefore, I am not allowed to post any links or photos yet. So, I would like to post the link of the imgur's URL so you can have a look: /IKGpeEy.jpg
    You can also go to this player's twitch website and have a look: Search for EdineTV and then go to his past broadcasts and watch one of the 2 videos if needed.
    I would you to identify all the addons if you can (including please the grey panels on top and bottom of the screen), except the damage meters and the Blood Legion Raid Cooldowns on the left.

Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by mmocf48eac48e2; 2014-03-31 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sai-Kon View Post
    Greetings everyone!

I would like to have your help in identifying the addons of a specific UI. Unfortunately, I am new to the forums and, therefore, I am not allowed to post any links or photos yet. So, I would like to post the link of the imgur's URL so you can have a look: /IKGpeEy.jpg
    You can also go to this player's twitch website and have a look: Search for EdineTV and then go to his past broadcasts and watch one of the 2 videos if needed.
    I would you to identify all the addons if you can (including please the grey panels on top and bottom of the screen), except the damage meters and the Blood Legion Raid Cooldowns on the left.

Thank you in advance!
    http://i.imgur.com/IKGpeEy.jpg

Raid Frame is Vuhdo.
    Bottom/Top borders might be a databroker container/display of some sort. Nothing distinctive. Or could simply be kgPanels placed at top and bottom.
    I believe stUF for the unitframes.
    Castbar might be Quartz or Gnosis.
    DBM or Bigwigs most likely for the boss timers.
    MSBT for the combat text.
    Maybe Sexymap for the minimap, as it appears there is some hiding of minimap buttons but with one random one not yet hidden.
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Raid Frame is Vuhdo.
    Bottom/Top borders might be a databroker container/display of some sort. Nothing distinctive. Or could simply be kgPanels placed at top and bottom.
    I believe stUF for the unitframes.
    Castbar might be Quartz or Gnosis.
    DBM or Bigwigs most likely for the boss timers.
    MSBT for the combat text.
    Maybe Sexymap for the minimap, as it appears there is some hiding of minimap buttons but with one random one not yet hidden.

WoW, that was fast reply! Thank you so much!

I would like to ask you something more please:
    For which addon is the cross-symbol on the left of the minimap standing for?
    And something last regarding the top/bottom borders addon: Judging from the top left symbol flag (the 25-man difficulty and the logo, which is the logo of the guild actually) and the bottom right location name (Stormwind), which addon would you mostly assume that it is? kgPanels or?

Quote Originally Posted by Sai-Kon View Post
    WoW, that was fast reply! Thank you so much!

I would like to ask you something more please:
    For which addon is the cross-symbol on the left of the minimap standing for?
    And something last regarding the top/bottom borders addon: Judging from the top left symbol flag (the 25-man difficulty and the logo, which is the logo of the guild actually) and the bottom right location name (Stormwind), which addon would you mostly assume that it is? kgPanels or?
    The difficulty symbol is on the minimap rather than the top edge. It just overlaps it.
    The text at the bottom is generic, and is simply provided by one or numerous potential data broker modules.
    I do not recognise the minimap icon, as I do not think it matches any addons I am using myself at present.
    A long-shot might be HHTD (Healers Have To Die).
    Its visibility means very little, as they simply forgot or did not have time to sort that out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    The difficulty symbol is on the minimap rather than the top edge. It just overlaps it.
    The text at the bottom is generic, and is simply provided by one or numerous potential data broker modules.
    I do not recognise the minimap icon, as I do not think it matches any addons I am using myself at present.
    A long-shot might be HHTD (Healers Have To Die).
    Its visibility means very little, as they simply forgot or did not have time to sort that out.
    Thank you very much for your help mate!