Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    Huh? I'm, not comparing two things. I drew a conclusion which may (or may not) be a totally baseless non sequitur.

OMFG ... actually you are comparing the perceived delay in WoD to the release of April Fool's jokes. You clearly stated those of us fine with the jokes are totally satisfied with the perceived release timeline for WoD and management of expecations for said expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    If they didn't care they wouldn't have done april fools..i like when they do stuff like that but i kinda agree that not as much effort should have gone in it :S
    The people who worked on the april fools' patch notes certainly aren't the ones working on finishing the expansion, or next patch or whatever related to ingame content. Assuming the next patch is delayed a week due to this joke is ludacris and unrealistic.

Deleted
    It's frustrating to see them put so much effort into a day most of their customers don't take interest in, except the fanboys and 12 year olds. In the end, no one gives a shit and will have forgotten this within a month..

Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    It's frustrating to see them put so much effort into a day most of their customers don't take interest in, except the fanboys and 12 year olds. In the end, no one gives a shit and will have forgotten this within a month..
    boohoo, its called april first, it is only FOR a day, not something you talk about past maybe a couple days. You insult people who think their post was funny saying they are "fanboys and 12 year olds", pretty sure you are acting like a 6 year old, but they would be smarter.

Ever thought the April Fools are made by the Web Team who are twiddling their thumbs because they dont have any information about WoD they can share but hey, gotta make some news right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

God I hope OP is just being sarcastic. If not they are just an idiot.

1 - Do you honestly think the people writing the code doing the artwork and all the program stuff are the people writing the April fools day jokes?
    2 - Ever hear of the term marketing and social media team?
    3 - And even if the people actually working on the game were the people writting the April fools day jokes. What kind of fucking slave drivers are you! Where these guys have to be cranking away on WOD every second of every minute of every day.

Sweet Jesus give em a fucking break.

Doesn't care about the community. Takes the time to create an April Fool's joke for the community.

OK, I got one.

"Blizzard spent too much time on April Fool's to finish the Dance Studio only to make the Dance Studio a joke for future April Fool's."

/coming up with fresh new complaint thread ideas so you don't have to.

People act like it would kill them to have a sense of humor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Canyouweed View Post
    Instead of putting all this effort in making something else, than these April's fool jokes...

A "few" million of other people are waiting for your "prolonged" WoD expansion release.

You are speculating on new "classes" in D3, making a really convincing story on Goblins joining the Alliance, talking about some Mortal Kombat style game.

That's a LOT of effort put in, by someone who states that they have their hands full, and making constant progress towards the release.

My thoughts, you don't give a **** about the community, will release when the moment is most opportune for you.

Best regards,

A FINALLY satisfied Diablo player, and a retired WoW player ( for now ).
    Are you serious? People like you are the reason why they didn't have an april fool's joke last year. Get a sense of humor and stop being serious all the time. Damn.

These threads pop up every year. IMO nothing more than whiners. None of these pranks takes more than a few hours to create. In fact, you don't even know if they did this on their own time in order to have some fun with the community. Since you don't know this, making statements that even allude to them taking time from "more important" things is nothing more than a fool's game.

10+ Year Old Account
    And here I was hoping this thread was an April Fool's joke in itself...

10+ Year Old Account
    Two days ago there was a thread complaining that Blizzard hasn't revealed any April Fools jokes yet...TWO DAYS before April Fools.

And now there's a thread complaining that Blizzard is wasting time on making April Fools jokes.

You really can't please everybody.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get a sense of humour. They've skipped April Fools before and that's because they couldn't find the time to do it. The Draenei model thing would have taken a modeller an hour or two at best to create (obviously they had the base model done beforehand), so the time investment would have been extremely minimal and not a waste of precious man hours for the development of the expansion.

They are obviously working as well, so no need to be negative over absolutely nothing. That kind of behaviour is just sad, to say the least.