Mannoroth's Fury on H-SoO

Read this on Sparkuggz's 5.4 guide (http://sparkuggz.com/5-4-destruction-guide/):

Mannoroth’s Fury – Very good talent for burst AoE fights, worth taking on a lot of fights in Siege of Orgrimmar
    Which bosses have you guys seen this talent being better (overall dps) than the other two?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by land View Post
    Read this on Sparkuggz's 5.4 guide (http://sparkuggz.com/5-4-destruction-guide/):

Which bosses have you guys seen this talent being better (overall dps) than the other two?
    I like it a lot on Protectors, Galakras (only if you want to pad or are having dps issues on the ground), Dark shamans (IF you are having ooze dps issues, tho I always go KJC), Spoils (on 25 man for sure), and Siegecrafter. I also use it for thok, though all 3 on thok work fine if you can handle constantly cancelling incinerates as destro before a screech.

I think he's a great player, indeed, but would not follow this line unless as demonology.
    That said, as destro I NEVER took it on 5.4

Deleted
    Mannoroths is decent as Afflic on Sha of Pride. But it's just for padding purposes.

I personally use it on Galakras, though no specific proof that its better. Could see it being used on Protectors and Immerseus though

Quote Originally Posted by Kursed View Post
    I personally use it on Galakras, though no specific proof that its better. Could see it being used on Protectors and Immerseus though
    It's actually quite good for heroic immerseus when i'd tried it out, the cd works out quite well with the adds. I thought it'd garbage but it turned out to work well. Not sure i'd use it on anything else, maybe i'll give it a shot on galakras for lols.

It's completely useless for Destro, doesn't work with FnB.

Garbage talent and your use it's useless in progression and in just a few fights it's a minor increase.

Shame a great talent in 5.2 and 5.0 was put into the ground.

Deleted
    it used to be good when it was passive but some talents are just garbage. You have two choices KJC and AD thats it for now. With KJC nerf for WoD you will have only 1 option AD Simple as this.

What i expect blizzard will do is make KJC active ability with like 60 sec CD and lasts 6 sec (is on GCD) and this nerf simply takes it out of a scope of skills you can use so everyone will pump AD. Simple as that. Without nerf KJC will be superior for progression and fights that require a lot of movement and in modern design i recon that is all fights.