Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I won't. Because I already am.

Well alliance were already overpowered purely due to human racial, so I would have transferred if I needed racial advantage. Since none of the racials seem remotely op as EMFS not a chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Quote Originally Posted by thejm View Post
    bg queues are better for alliance, yes. but you don't do random bgs forever, just until you have honor gear. after that it's all timeless isle and rated bgs, both easier when youre horde
    Not everyone stops doing regular BGs after they get their full set of honor gear. In fact, most people I know (myself included), continue to do random BGs well after they're honor geared. It's the quickest and easiest pvp group content to get into. Plus, it's fun to go in there and smash everything wearing conquest gear.

And to answer the OP, I have been playing both factions for years already. My horde toons are currently on the bench though. I'm not waiting 15+ min to play a BG. Pretty much strictly alliance lately.

Considering it, but the racials play almost no part in it.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Going ally? I never left.

Racials will make the difference for the min/maxers that play at Glad & higher, despite what people think. It won't matter much for the rest of us, however, these players are the ones that 'set the trend' if you will. If they switch sides you can bet scores of people will follow (it's already happened back and forth).

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i used to be alliance, and here are the reasons i will never be alliance ever again.

humans - they think they run the show (they dont)

dwarfs - too busy yelling at each other and trying to one up the other clan to care about others

night elfs - pretentious douche bags

gnomes - you feel bad for them but they dont take any action for anything, whimps

draenie - space goats who couldnt handle their own problems, so they brought them to azeroth. push overs.

worgens - hermits who shacked up behind a giant ass wall until a giant dragon put a crack in it.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoGhost View Post
    night elfs - pretentious douche bags
    You're just mad because we're better than <insert your race here> in every single way, aren't you?

(I'm just kidding of course, I don't even know which race you play)
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

I'm curious if the Shadowmeld + Camouflage combo will be popular in WoD? With Camo healing 5% HP per second in WoD, it seems to be a very good BG strat, perhaps less so in Arena. I know you can pop Camo in combat now, but having the ability to "vanish" and get out of combat and heal back to full is pretty huge for BGs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddown View Post
    I'm curious if the Shadowmeld + Camouflage combo will be popular in WoD? With Camo healing 5% HP per second in WoD, it seems to be a very good BG strat, perhaps less so in Arena. I know you can pop Camo in combat now, but having the ability to "vanish" and get out of combat and heal back to full is pretty huge for BGs.
    I dont think so. Fegin + camo would achive the exact same thing.
    Its certaintly a boost to survivability for hunters, but any damage (dots/bleeds/melee attacks) and you will lose camo instantly.
    As this is the case a dwarf hunter with stoneform will be much better at it.
    -> fegin -> remove all dots and camo 18-20 sec later and your at full hp

Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    I dont think so. Fegin + camo would achive the exact same thing.
    Its certaintly a boost to survivability for hunters, but any damage (dots/bleeds/melee attacks) and you will lose camo instantly.
    As this is the case a dwarf hunter with stoneform will be much better at it.
    -> fegin -> remove all dots and camo 18-20 sec later and your at full hp
    Yep, great point. Not sure how I forgot about FD.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddown View Post
    Also Shadowmeld doesn't drop you out of combat exactly, it's weird - you can't Shadowmeld to instant drink for example (in arenas) - but you can Shadowmeld to mount in RBGs. Rogues and Ferals can Shadowmeld to re-enter stealth, but I'd guess that Hunters actually cannot Shadowmeld to get an out-of-combat Camo off. I suspect they program the functionality for rogues/ferals as an exception to the rule rather than the rule - in arenas.

In BGs, a hunter leaving combat to stand in the corner for 20 seconds to regen to full is less of an issue - so it might apply there.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Also Shadowmeld doesn't drop you out of combat exactly, it's weird - you can't Shadowmeld to instant drink for example (in arenas) - but you can Shadowmeld to mount in RBGs. Rogues and Ferals can Shadowmeld to re-enter stealth, but I'd guess that Hunters actually cannot Shadowmeld to get an out-of-combat Camo off. I suspect they program the functionality for rogues/ferals as an exception to the rule rather than the rule - in arenas.

In BGs, a hunter leaving combat to stand in the corner for 20 seconds to regen to full is less of an issue - so it might apply there.
    I thought I also read that Camo out of combat is only 10 seconds now, but I just can't see that being the case because that seems a bit stupid.

Re: Shadowmeld, I can tell you now that Shadowmeld + Flight Form is one of the most annoying things in what little World PvP that remains in MoP. Get jumped by a Feral, start killing the feral, SM + FF macro comes out and he they fly away...repeat about 2 minutes later...repeat...repeat.

But as was mentioned above, stoneform + FD + camo (with glyph to move) is pretty good (in theory) even if it's only 10 seconds. That would give someone 50% of their health back, and if they're running Spirit Bond it'd be 65%. That's pretty nutty, completely theoretically, but still nutty.