Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hoi!

With all the fuzz about the new expansion pack I've started dabbling a bit in Diablo again. I'm playing as SNS Wizard currently with roughly 200k unbuffed sheet DPS. If anyone is interested in slaying monsters with me, feel free to add me at Red#2506 - say where you're adding me from though, "MMO-C" or something of the like will suffice. I play on the european servers.

Have a good one everyone.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Looking for two solid players for 5 Infernal Machines later today.. if your geared enough, hopefully Inferno 10 Machines.. if interested add Juno86#1207.

60(30+p) Boulder Barb LF Über runs: Armory Link

*I just recently started playing again and I'm working on gearing up my barb and leveling my paragon levels(31) a bit before making the hop over to the crusader. I have one Infernal Machine, but I'm currently farming for more. Add Ulgrim#1992

Powerlevel trading

Hello,
    Sadly, all of my friends that played Diablo 3 left around the same time i did, and none of them came back for patch 2.0. I would like to get one or two more characters leveled up to 60 before the expansion, but don't have anyone to do powerleveling with.

So, i am looking for someone in a similar situation that would be interested in powerleveling 1 or 2 characters for each other in the coming week or so.

PM me if you are interested, and we can work out details

Thanks!

Deleted

Boosting

Anyone here whos Willing to boost While we have 50% increased exp when i reach 23 i can use my full levling set Cain's and Bane set + ive got rings etc ive got about 90% bonus without the 50% so it would go extremly fast once ive reached 23

Can do Boost for Boost if wanted
    If interested add Thaurius#2108

Quote Originally Posted by Dorderi View Post
    Anyone here whos Willing to boost While we have 50% increased exp when i reach 23 i can use my full levling set Cain's and Bane set + ive got rings etc ive got about 90% bonus without the 50% so it would go extremly fast once ive reached 23

Can do Boost for Boost if wanted
    If interested add Thaurius#2108
    In case you're wondering, the best method for boosting up untill lvl ~55 is as follows:
    Go into your own game and set it to Torment 6.
    Have a lvl 70 bro join you and playthrough the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    In case you're wondering, the best method for boosting up untill lvl ~55 is as follows:
    Go into your own game and set it to Torment 6.
    Have a lvl 70 bro join you and playthrough the game.
    Well the best method is to have a level 70 take you through a T6 rift .. took my friend from 1-60 in ~30 minutes. Could of done it in 20 if we weren't goofing around.

The above only works if the account has already unlocked torment (by having a level 60 character). A friend of mine started playing and wanted to boost him, he wasn't able to make a Torment game so without thinking I made a T6 game and we started going... I thought to myself, damn shit these monsters are hitting hard. Dumbass didn't realise for a good 10mins that it was a level 70 Torment 6 game.

Pretty quickly gave up on that, I was able to kill stuff but it was clear that my char built around farming T2-3 was not capable of sustaining/surviving that for long. We ended up boosting him through Torment 2 rifts (level 70 ones), he just tagged along. If you can run a T6 rift (at the appropriate low level) then you could probably get it done in 20 mins with some runspeed.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    The above only works if the account has already unlocked torment (by having a level 60 character). A friend of mine started playing and wanted to boost him, he wasn't able to make a Torment game so without thinking I made a T6 game and we started going... I thought to myself, damn shit these monsters are hitting hard. Dumbass didn't realise for a good 10mins that it was a level 70 Torment 6 game.

Pretty quickly gave up on that, I was able to kill stuff but it was clear that my char built around farming T2-3 was not capable of sustaining/surviving that for long. We ended up boosting him through Torment 2 rifts (level 70 ones), he just tagged along. If you can run a T6 rift (at the appropriate low level) then you could probably get it done in 20 mins with some runspeed.
    You can make a lvl 1 and set it to torment 6 in adventuremode, invite your friend, promote him/her to leader, change to your lvl 70 and start boosting.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    I'm so surprised it hasn't been nerfed yet haha
    I don't even think it will be - in D2 it was the way to boost characters, and now it's not like you're leeching exp like with the cursed chest thing that has been addressed some time ago.

This way, you're asking help from an high level friend to boost you through levels - not a bug or an exploit, it's like in WoW asking to a level 90 to run you through low level zones/quest/dungeons to get faster xp.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

BattleTag: Fastidious#1897
    Region: US - AMERICA
    Gamemode: TORMENT 1-4 RIFTS/BOUNTIES
    Class: ALL WELCOME!

LFM T1 RIFT FARM SESH w/Homicidal Gaming! 600k+ DPS only..Bring shards or be willing to do a few bounties! Come have a drunk, listen to a good dubstep mix, and have fun at twitch.tv/hg_ponyboy

BattleTag: Shaemis#1912
    Region: US - America
    Gamemode: Torment 1+ Rifts, Split Bounties
    Time: Latenight weekdays (9pm PDT+), earlier/longer on weekends.

Have a mumble/teamspeak and some other friends who play at that time, just looking for some more company!

BattleTag : Val#1862
    Region : US
    Difficulty : HC Torment 2 and lower rifts bounties whatever
    Time : 3PM EST until late

Have a vent and Skype are also possible.

Aveline's amazing work!

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Battle Tag: Groinhammer#1442
    Region:US
    Softcore/Hardcore:Softcore
    Difficulty/Act:Completed. Looking specifically for Bounty farming on Torment 2-3!

10+ Year Old Account

[XB1] LFM T5/6 Rift Farming - Regular Group

Looking to put a regular group together for Torment 5/6 Rift farming. Sick to death of joining public games to find at least 1 person doing 450mil DPS with modded gear.

Legit players, apply within!

Currently have a fully geared zDPS pull monk and Phys Pet Doc (missing 1 or 2 pieces to be able to play full Jade + Quet).

Looking for people that for people that can handle T5 (preferably T6) to make this efficient. Hoping to find a decent Crusader / Wiz / DH / Leap-quake barb.

Gametag is Rebslack. Not interested in adding people for gifts or whatever, so please only add me if you're interested in grouping for T5/6 rifts regularly.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    LFR can be too easy for individual players, but individual players get lumped with 24 other random people, and it's pretty much certain that in 25 random people you'll have at least one guy who makes you wonder how he managed to switch his computer on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for some casual players as the one friend of ours is pretty terrible and I play ...well casually :P

Battle Tag:Bradskee#1673
    Region: NA
    Softcore/Hardcore: Softcore
    Difficulty/Act: T2-3

I will add, that if someone wants to carry me through some 30 Greater Rifts that'd be nice! >_>
    Last edited by Treeskee; 2015-02-18 at 06:33 AM.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

15+ Year Old Account
    Battle Tag: Hattai#1144
    Region: US/Oceanic
    Difficulty/Act: Farming T1 to build my Wizard up, fingers crossed for some Firebird drops.

Deleted
    Battle Tag: Brucore #2213
    Region: Europe
    Difficulty/Act: Looking for group for speedrifting + Greater rifts 40+

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Battle Tag: Malstrum#1539
    Region: US
    Softcore/Hardcore: Hardcore non-seasonal for now (full time student, no time to get much done in seasons atm)
    Progression: New 70 wizard (RIP crusader), 49 WD, various low levels.

Please send a PM with your battletag so I know its you
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Battle Tag: Chega#2816
    Region: EU
    Softcore/Hardcore: Hardcore non-seasonal for now
    Progression: Wizard paragon 133. I currently solo Torment V

My DeviantART: http://hypzone.deviantart.com/ | Requests: Closed