Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    wow its fucking 5.4 and people still havent learned the tradeoffs between specing warlocks defensive talents. If anything that class has the highest amount of pros/cons and exploitable strenghts and weaknesses by now.

I fought a lock the other day in a match - he had almost 800k+ hp - That is a lot of hp to have to burn through with a healer beside him.
    And this is it. This playerbase is doomed.

Deleted
    But they already did try to seperate pve/pvp "in some way"
    I mean right now every skill has its own pvp scaling or did i miss something?

About the nerfs: hunter pls ! Its crazy... Maybe it is because im to bad to deal with them.. but im usually on half life after like mmm 2 seconds leaving me unable to start do something about them to begin with...
    Last edited by mmoc1172de686f; 2014-04-07 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by evridej View Post
    But they already did try to seperate pve/pvp "in some way"
    I mean right now every skill has its own pvp scaling or did i miss something?

About the nerfs: hunter pls ! Its crazy... Maybe it is because im to bad to deal with them.. but im usually on half life after like mmm 2 seconds leaving me unable to start do something about them to begin with...
    Most cc has a different effect in pvp and a couple of damage spells like csmash, chaos bolt and find weakness.

and yeah, nobody cares about 1vs1 so you wanting nerfs because you can't 1vs1 a hunter will never happen

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    Most cc has a different effect in pvp and a couple of damage spells like csmash, chaos bolt and find weakness.

and yeah, nobody cares about 1vs1 so you wanting nerfs because you can't 1vs1 a hunter will never happen
    Ok and did i mention 1v1 somewhere ?
    From your other post i can clearly see that there is no sense in arguing about the hunter with you so lets end conversation here
    Last edited by mmoc1172de686f; 2014-04-07 at 08:45 AM.