Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    The game has a range of difficulties, from high ranked pvp, to high end world first raiding to various achievements.

To say they should make it harder is a bit stupid as only a handfull of guilds have even killed garrosh hc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ShimmerSwirl View Post
    I have seen people using this "logic" for years, and I continue to be amazed how people bury their heads in the sand to the facts. Blizzard bends over backwards to cater to the casuals. You point to heroic raids as a sign they focus on the hardcore, take a look at virtually every single other aspect of the game that is catered to the casuals:

-painfully simple skill trees
    -gold handed out like candy
    -gear handed out like candy
    -mounts handed out like candy
    -titles handed out like candy
    -removal of "complex" stats
    -raid buffs all homogenized, require zero thought or knowledge anymore
    -LFR
    -instant teleports to everywhere
    -legendary gear that grandma can get
    -"group quests" that can be soloed blindfolded
    -removal of all challenge from dungeons

To name a few. Despite these obvious casual-centric changes, and despite the steady subscriber losses, people still clamor to about how Blizzard is too hardcore focused. This game is about as hardcore as checkers at this point, you're delusional if you think otherwise.
    agree. 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Perry Cox View Post
    Blizz seemed to like this method so much, they are modeling the flight training after it. I know there was a time when Orange meant "prestige", but in a game full of casual players, Blizz has taken a path to cater to the 90% of us who are not hardcore raiders. Personally, I agree with their decision. I think making things available to the masses shows the masses it is not just for the hardcore anymore.
    I have no doubt that catering to the unwashed masses will make blizzard more money. I'm not one of those people that thinks if you made the game super duper hard it would be crazy popular. I would rather see the game become much smaller and have all the nasty casuals fuck off.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-04-07 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cabyio View Post
    I have no doubt that catering to the unwashed masses will make blizzard more money. I'm not one of those people that thinks if you made the game super duper hard it would be crazy popular. I would rather see the game become much smaller and have all the nasty casuals fuck off.
    Your opinion would carry so much more validity were it not littered with constant insults toward other players. I would rather see people with this mentality move on to something more suited to their attitude like Call of Duty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on making what harder.
    Leveling should be a slight bit harder, because tanking 10 mobs as rogue is a bit insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

The sections of the game which are meant to be hard are plenty hard enough, and the ones which are meant to be easy are easy for a reason. So no, I don't think they should make it harder.