Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    Dis 70's prog rock.

[video=youtube;G65pvuTFR_A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G65pvuTFR_A[video]

Might have to re-watch JoJo's at some point just cause.
    I love Dio's theme! Have you been watching Part 3 yet?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zelmon View Post
    @Black Bullet
    >Virus is spread by "bodily fluids"
    >Sometimes it gets into the mouths of pregnant women
    Did they just imply that I thought it implied..?
    Yes they implied what you thought you implied.

Deleted
    @Black Bullet
    Yeap.

Idon'twant10charsffs

Black Bullet
    Probably ^^.
    But for me it doesn't make sense anyway. If it is spread by body fluid, how can the child be infected but not the mother.
    Last edited by slomo; 2014-04-09 at 02:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    damn so how many are airing uncensored this season?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Yes they implied what you thought you implied.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Yeap.
    Quote Originally Posted by slomo View Post
    Probably ^^.
    But for me it doesn't make sense anyway. If it is spread by body fluid, how can the child be infected but not the mother.
    L-lewd!
    Yeah that doesn't really make sense. And how does the "bodily fluid" spread? Is the male person infected? It's just weird as fuck

L-lewd!
    Yeah that doesn't really make sense. And how does the "bodily fluid" spread? Is the male person infected? It's just weird as fuck
    Think of the virus as HIV person can get infected through blood contact or other means!

Think of the virus as HIV person can get infected through blood contact or other means!
    I understand that. But didn't they also state that the virus mutates the dna of infected people at an incredible speed? Any infected person would therefore become one of these monsters in hours(?). If so, how is it possible for the mother, not to mutate? Would only be possible if she is immune or the virus kinda knows...

Otherwise, if you mention HIV - it could also have a 'sleep'/incubation phase until the breakout?

Deleted
    I guess it makes more sense if you compare it to HIV. Didn't think of it like that.

I understand that. But didn't they also state that the virus mutates the dna of infected people at an incredible speed? Any infected person would therefore become one of these monsters in hours(?). If so, how is it possible for the mother, not to mutate? Would only be possible if she is immune or the virus kinda knows...

Otherwise, if you mention HIV - it could also have a 'sleep'/incubation phase until the breakout?
    Ln Spoiler The Ln mentions the virus can't be spread through sexual contact. So that is the reason why the children get the virus and not the mother.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess it makes more sense if you compare it to HIV. Didn't think of it like that.
    Ln Spoiler The Ln mentions the virus can't be spread through sexual contact. So that is the reason why the children get the virus and not the mother.

i see, thanks!

i see, thanks!
    Np your welcome.

I'm currently looking at maybe picking up Mahou Shoujo Taisen and Kenzen Robo Daimidaler, was wondering if anyone had any opinions on if they're worth watching or not?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Kenzen Robo Daimidaler
    This one tries really hard to be funny and fails, at least as far as I am concerned. 3 episode rule, I guess, but no high hopes.

Chelly
    Can't be worse than Boremonogatari.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I'm currently looking at maybe picking up Mahou Shoujo Taisen and Kenzen Robo Daimidaler, was wondering if anyone had any opinions on if they're worth watching or not?
    Daimaidaler is shit. Taisen was decent, but it's a short, so I'm going to watch it anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

It's fun because my street pass team has 10 units with full stats capped.
    60 speed Severa :^)
    How'd you manage to get so many stat increasing items? And 60 speed? I've yet to max a stat that went above 50.

10+ Year Old Account
    loving this gintama arc. 131-133 evil spirits as stands

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Esdese View Post
    Can't be worse than Boremonogatari.
    Wow, just wow.

No words.

Daimdeler is probably the worst anime i have watched yet this season ^^ so i wouldnt recomend it ;X

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    How'd you manage to get so many stat increasing items? And 60 speed? I've yet to max a stat that went above 50.
    Use second seals to promote them to other stuff, keep doing it until they have all the skills you want them to have, there you go, stats maxed.
    Oh and 60 stats is DLC exclusive. As are the 2 other classes "Bride" and "Dread Fighter".
    You can raise stat caps by 10 by using "Limit Breaker" which you get from one of the maps (Rogues and Redeemers 3?), which is a skill that raises those caps (at the cost of one skill slot ofcourse).

One Piece Ch 744 - So Mingo really isn't dead, as I think pretty much everyone expected. Which I'm quite glad about. I want the guy dead eventually, but in an awesome fight, not a single page with his head being chopped off. I wonder what this Bird Cage ability is. It looks like Law was quite surprised so he may not actually be involved with his head being separated from his body and living. Mingo is a resourceful guy and we've seen plenty of pirates use their seemingly mundane fruits in interesting and powerful ways, so I'm sure Mingo's bird cage will be quite interesting.

And it looks like "captain" Ussop finally got his 8000 man army and a giant to boot. I can't wait till they go to Elbaf and have those 3 giants they became friends with tell everyone about Usopp. I imagine it will eventually lead to an alliance with the Strawhats.

Really excited to see where this arc is going to go now. Mingo is seemingly fucked overall, but I'm sure he has a plan or two up his sleeves, which seems to be the case based off those last few pages. As to what is, we can only wonder and I'm quite excited to find out.

And it couldn't have been anyone but Sabo, but now we have 100% confirmation. I'm a little disappointed he ate the fruit. I wanted a Strawhat crew member to get it. I figured they wouldn't, but one could hope lol. I suppose it's only right that Sabo got it though. Of anyone that could have eaten it, he's probably the one who deserved it the most. It wasn't really a good fit for any of the Strawhats anyways. The only person I could see using it is Sanji, since he's mainly a physical attack fighter who uses his legs. But his attacks are already fire based so it kind of defeats the purpose. The logia aspect wouldn't of been too helpful either, since pretty much everyone they'll be fighting has Haki. That was another great chapter and this arc is really becoming one of the best to date.

- - - Updated - - -

Use second seals to promote them to other stuff, keep doing it until they have all the skills you want them to have, there you go, stats maxed.
    Oh and 60 stats is DLC exclusive. As are the 2 other classes "Bride" and "Dread Fighter".
    You can raise stat caps by 10 by using "Limit Breaker" which you get from one of the maps (Rogues and Redeemers 3?), which is a skill that raises those caps (at the cost of one skill slot ofcourse).
    Ah, ok. I've never used second seals. I just picked a class and stuck with it. And unfortunately I don't have any of the DLC.