Poll: Do you have a need for it?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinali View Post
    I feel a constant need to have something in my mouth, either pens to chew on
    Okay I need to grow up. Am I the only one who read that word wrong?
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Boring wikipages about Freud
    ... Why, what were you thinking?
    Pervs!
    Oh, I thought you were talking about images so I searched on images with "oral fixation", there's a lot of Shakira pictures there!

15+ Year Old Account
    i love this thread, it´s both serious and hilarious at the same time, the things i keep misreading, pfahahahaa
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Personally, I think it's a superior genetic trait.
    I'm not sure if it's an inherited trait or not, but I've read some theories about oral fixation possibly being related to breast feeding. There were also some theories floating around awhile ago that men who were into tits were breast-fed/held a lot by their mothers while leg/ass men weren't held as often, and would look up from their mothers from the floor of their playpen or w/e, and since legs/ass were the things they would see first from that vantage point they would come to associate love/affection from legs. Yeah, super unscientific but I'm pretty sure someone got an actual study going, not sure what happened with that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I thought you were talking about images so I searched on images with "oral fixation", there's a lot of Shakira pictures there!
    was curious why, found out, disappointed
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    i love this thread, it´s both serious and hilarious at the same time, the things i keep misreading, pfahahahaa
    Have a need for misread pens? http://www.penisland.net has just what you need.

No, that's a joke (and I think a joke site?) and everyone just read it wrong...

Deleted
    Yes apparently Shakira called her tour "oral fixation".
    She surely knows how to sell. Would "cockteaser" be appropriate in this case?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Yes apparently Shakira called her tour "oral fixation".
    She surely knows how to sell. Would "cockteaser" be appropriate in this case?
    yeah, because her hips don´t tease enough already

You should put oral fixation in your CV.

It will do wonders i swear.

On topic you can control it if you put your mind to it. Thou i am not sure if your BF will be happy in the end.

"Edit: where is the "Lovely" option in the pool"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrophobia View Post
    You should put oral fixation in your CV.

It will do wonders i swear.
    I'm not sure that would be beneficial.

On topic you can control it if you put your mind to it.
    Only if I actively think about it! As soon as I stop thinking about not doing it something goes in my mouth again.
    Thou i am not sure if your BF will be happy in the end.
    I don't swing that way.

"Edit: where is the "Lovely" option in the pool"
    /smacks lightly

Quote Originally Posted by Yakrion View Post
    I've known people that are like this.

Mine is that I bounce my leg constantly while I'm sitting. Not my foot, my entire leg. It has the side effect of making my leg, knee & lower back pretty sore/tired/uncomfortable, but I always start again the moment I stop focusing on not doing it.
    I suffer from 'bouncy/restless leg' and it annoys some people. My brother and I both have it and if we're sitting somewhere together it's twice as annoying if bothers you. It's pretty common among guys now that I think on how many people I've seen doing it.

Never had oral fixation though, thankfully, I can imagine it being extremely unhygienic.

this is interesting. can these oral fixations fixate on a specific type of item you feel the need to put in your mouth? if i'm holding something rubbery, i feel an extreme compulsion to chew on it. i've almost choked on rubber bouncy balls several times growing up because of it. i even have a dildo that i use only as a chew toy...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    this is interesting. can these oral fixations fixate on a specific type of item you feel the need to put in your mouth? if i'm holding something rubbery, i feel an extreme compulsion to chew on it. i've almost choked on rubber bouncy balls several times growing up because of it. i even have a dildo that i use only as a chew toy...
    you what? what the hell?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Dont think you are.

Also, Jinali if you need something to chew on since you mentioned pens, my pen is huge, so can chew on that. (Rly hope you are not a male!! )

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    you what? what the hell?
    it's kinda tmi to tell you why i only use that dildo as a chew toy. i couldn't resist chewing on it a little every time i'd break it out for some fun. eventually it got a bunch of bite marks all over it and wasn't in good shape for using as intended. so i just use it to chew on now if i get the urge while messing with another one.

Whaaaat is going on in here?!

"You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

And this...this is Sig worthy.

Deleted
    it's kinda tmi to tell you why i only use that dildo as a chew toy. i couldn't resist chewing on it a little every time i'd break it out for some fun. eventually it got a bunch of bite marks all over it and wasn't in good shape for using as intended. so i just use it to chew on now if i get the urge while messing with another one.
    Good lord.

15+ Year Old Account
    yeah, that´s tmi, the why, not the whole thing, but the why

well, thanks for the insight though, i´m awake now

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Whaaaat is going on in here?!

Gawd damn Tradewind, im loling so hard at my house.