Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I've often imagined anyone that says 'its a fictional game/movie/comic, its not real!' so boldly are also people that would tell there children the easter bunny is not only made up, but that was rabbit you put in his sandwich for lunch.
    err.
    what's wrong with that
    rabbit tastes nice and they're not going to eat themselves.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

If Garrosh is so hardcore and follows "victory or death" no greater shame could come from letting him live with defeat. I hope the final blow is about to be given and a main character interupts with some badass scene full of contempt...not sympathy. Some twisted exile or imprisonment. Perhaps he will be mutilated and physically deformed after being purged of the old gods power. Death is too sweet an escape. Get dark Blizz....make the Horde seem more savage and dark in their punishments!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I've really got to say this, Why are So Many of you incapable of writing posts with without breaking up paragraphs?! Its a freaking headache to read any of this in the blocks of text posted.
    It's

better

then

when

people

write

this

between

sentences.

For some reason that pisses me off me.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    No.

If I were still playing, I'd be looking forward to /dancing on his grave. Its one of the few things that make me regret canceling.
    Putin khuliyo

No, I have never been a huge fan of Garrosh's storyline and I am glad it is coming to an end.

I would imagine that had the fan base taken to Garrosh, instead of hugely disliking him, his outcome would be different. I think his demise is a result of how much the players didn't like him or the thought of Thrall stepping down from the mantle.
    'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

Funny thing, Blizzard actually made comments on how they wanted to make him a better character and whatnot, and how he was being shaped to be more likeable and be a nice warchief (no, I don't have blues readily avaiable, search for them if you don't believe me), and as soon as he replaced Thrall AND STARTED ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING, there was massive whining by players from both sides (who ironically, called Garrosh a whimpy useless brat in TBC).

So there you go. I liked Garrosh. I like Grom Hellscream (probably one of my favorite characters, if not THE favorite). I had hopes that blizzard wouldn't butcher him like they did (and like they did with many great characters) but alas, it turns out that Blizzard does a shitty job with story telling since WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Funny thing is, people that actually liked Garrosh for what EXCATLY was should like him even now. But no, people just saw the "good things" without taking in account the rest, beliving his destiny was to be a "hero", like his father. Well, i'll give you a scoop, Grom was NOT a hero, he lived as a very questionable and reckless individual all of his life, and people seem to hand-wave everything and liking him for the "last minute redemption" that wrongly marked him as the great, good hero of all.
    And based on this, people think Garrosh had to be a hero, hand-waving again that his development had an insane amount of hints about the direction he was intended to take. Delusional at best.

---------- Post added 2013-06-17 at 07:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gingercrab View Post
    I want the Garrosh from Stonetalon back. Not this power-hungry dictator they have using his name now.
    Oh yeah because Garrosh was so open to opinions in Cata and didn't just treat like complete shit anyone that disagreed with him. Keep belive it.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's like asking if you've ever enjoyed stepping in dog shit while wearing boots.

This whole expansion has just been us scrapping the bottom of the boots to get rid of all of it. Now we're finally going to get to take a power washer to them.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think Garrosh is going to be a lot older and weaker. It doesn't make sense that he would go back in time and instantly take an old broken horde and bring them to the present.

It makes more sense that Garrosh would go further back, possibly not revealing who he is, to give himself time to unite the clans as well as build up their new armaments. This would be a reason why he's not seen as a main boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderlordTempest View Post
    Heh, who's laughing now Trassk? Didn't work out the way you wanted did it?
    Was it worth the necro?
    Black Lives Matter

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    First of all; No.

Second of all, we don't actually know what'll happen to Garrosh, aside from the fact that he travels back in time, creates an alternate past and at some point, gets thrown aside.

EDIT; ... Really ThunderlordTempset... Did you HONESTLY need to create an account just to necro a 10 month old thread to throw a punch at Trassk? Really!?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Exauras View Post
    I think Garrosh is going to be a lot older and weaker. It doesn't make sense that he would go back in time and instantly take an old broken horde and bring them to the present.

It makes more sense that Garrosh would go further back, possibly not revealing who he is, to give himself time to unite the clans as well as build up their new armaments. This would be a reason why he's not seen as a main boss.
    He'll only be 3 years older.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiark Son View Post
    I'm still annoyed how they decided to make him a bad guy.

he had everything to be great good guy. Awesome past with burden to live and stuff. I wish he would walk the path of good. If he dies what will happen to hearthstone ? will they change heroes from Garosh to other warrior ?

Kinda sad, Garrosh is a good character and a true warchief that showed what a true horde.Horde was ment to dominate and Garrosh tried to make that not like Thrall in a peacefull way .Not saying that Thrall is bad or anything, he is awesome aswell but just saying that Garrosh almost or maybe uphold good honor.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by VoidyTv View Post
    he had everything to be great good guy. Awesome past with burden to live and stuff. I wish he would walk the path of good. If he dies what will happen to hearthstone ? will they change heroes from Garosh to other warrior ?
    Uther has been dead for quite a while...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Owenm View Post
    Still makes me laugh when people moan about Blizzard and Garrosh, claiming that it's "poor writing", or "a waste of a character" - a waste of him being a character would have been to have shoved him in the background then pointlessly killed him off. As for the poor writing, it's barely "poor". Have people ever thought that Garrosh is intended to be written this way? As childish, war hungry, nerd-raging, inexperienced, "I wanna be like my daddy when I grow up" character? Garrosh hasn't changed much in terms of going from good to bad, he's only gotten more extreme in his ways - and it's pissing the real Horde off. Whether Garrosh is killed or not, I'm just glad by the end of this expansion he'll no longer be Warchief. I'd honestly be shocked if he doesn't die though, I can't see Vol'Jin and Sylvanas stand down from the opportunity.
    Are you shocked yet?

Sad?

He'll no.

I'm still piss at blizzards pisspoor story telling and letting him live past the raid. Garrosh should have been killed and his head handed over to the horde. Done and done but no... Let's do the time warp again.

It's one of my top 10 complaints about MoP and WoD.

Garrosh lives and time travels..... WTF blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still don't understand Blizzard's logic with building him up to be a semi respectable leader in Cata, only to see him go down such a dark path.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was sad at first. Even though I really didn't like his attitude, I felt like they did make him go bad waaaay too quickly. It was like the flip of a switch. And it made me sad that they didn't put more work into him.

But on the other hand, he was really really annoying so I'm kind of glad to see him go. I hope his redemption in WoD is remarkable. But we will see.

No, he should be dead already.