Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Hunters are good in pvp and they are easier then some other classes to pvp with.

That said if you want to pvp then why not play an actual pvp game?

Wow pvp sucks

HUnter is really the easiest.. it's like 2 button spamm

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Deleted
    Are you kidding? Frost mage? He is asking for easiest to learn not most effective

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zabusasan View Post
    Hunters are good in pvp and they are easier then some other classes to pvp with.

That said if you want to pvp then why not play an actual pvp game?

Wow pvp sucks
    From your opinion maybe, but wow pvp is advanced and is a big portion of the endgame

Who are people to judge which class is easy, and which is not?

Personally, my main is a rogue, and it suits my play style, and the hardest class to play, and master, in my opinion is warrior, even most of the people would say it is one of the easiest.

The easiest class to play, is an opinion, a personal opinion, not a fact, so you must choose what suits you the most, and get comfortable playing it, then it becomes the easiest class to play

When creating a class, you have some big picture overview of what the class does, make one that seems most suitable for you, and go on from there.

Enjoy your game.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ask yourself what you want to manage and what comes easy to you (cds, dots, resources, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by squid View Post
    Shadow-Priest
    Hahahahahahah

Deleted
    warrior or hunter, there's just no competition

"Don't play my class, it is waaay hard and involved and has tons of things to remember. Play the class that I complain about, they are sooooo easy to play and have 2 buttons".

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i havnt played mage, lock, resto monk, boomkin, resto druid, or dk this expansion. so i cannot attest to those. but arms warrior has the least buttons right now and is probably the best melee also atm.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Boshtastic View Post
    Can anyone give some advice on the best class and spec for someone who may as well be completely new to pvp, what I am looking for is:

• A class that's easy to learn to pvp with
    • Has a shallower learning curve to be competitive

What I don't mind so much about is playing a class right now that is only competitive when you master it, just starting out at the moment. I am sure other classes which take longer to learn are better in the long run but not for me right now.

Cheers in advance.
    Hunter..plain and simple. Deck out in heirlooms, enjoy totally dominating the battlefield until 90.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbleem View Post
    My post was not intended to comment on the usefulness or effectiveness of any of the specs, just the general ease with which you can be successful. I agree resto druid is very powerful, but I'd argue that rdruid is NOT easy to play, at least not at a high level. Other healers are more basic, especially shaman. Resto druids are very susceptible to target switches, especially on themselves, and it takes some practice to be able to reliably counter those situations. Being able to effectively juggle keeping hots refreshed while making use of your strong CC and maintaining proper positioning leaves you with a fairly small margin for error. They are probably the least effective burst healers, and as such must be able to avoid getting caught with their pants down in a quick target swap by the enemy team.

nah, resto druids are the best healers right now, when 2 burst dds switch on you you have ton of cc and escape mechanism other healers don't have, you can still manage the situation for serveral seconds without any peeling involved.

Burst healing is there too, if you look for it(incarnation talent for example), but if you get cced and bursted in a hardswitch the best healer still is the one with a lot of useful cc and mobility and these are only rdruids and mw, whenever it comes to escape melee burst or rubble a pillar these are the best and can avoid a lot of dmg.

Last time a hard switch on an expierenced rdruid who doesn't act like a still standing target dummy has worked, was back in cata.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    This might blow your mind, but FDK is even easier to play than Arms Warrior in PVP.

As with any melee, if you don't suck at kiting, you can win against them. Especially as a hunter or mage, even in MoP.
    But they aren't, if you master the class and try a higher rating in arenas, you will find out the arms warrior is very similar just does everything better with better synergy and arena combs, in the end, arms is easier.

The dude is just incorrect on the rdruid spec, as its very easy and powerful in pvp right now or let say whole mop. Symbiosis is a game breaker and wasn't there in past expansions.(but looks like its going to be removed come WoD) It gives the rdruid another insanely powerful def cd, that simply wasn't there before. Having a stun breaker with dmg reduce or ice block/detterence is extremely powerful on a high mobile healing class.

My final verdict on the topic is:

melee: warrior - obivously easy to play easy to gain ratings many viable combs, a passive heal as second wind is not only powerful, but saves gcds and resources, too, unlike a dk's conversion wich does a similar thing. But thats just 1 example, i could prepare a list. Like how short each cool down of a warrior is compare to all other melees in this game. He wins there by design and numbers.

range dd: Hunter - just choose your spec - high mobility shooting while moving and jumping, endless cc, similar to a frost mage just without the casting and he counters them, too. Some very strong 3on3 specs like KFC comes to mind, but this one is the best ranged spec in duels too, and we all like them, isn't it?

Healer: Rdruid, high mobility, good heals a ton of cc and avoid mechanics, can avoid some cc too in different forms and symbiosis is simply op as it gives one of the best def cds in the game to your druid for free. Easy to play, especially in 2s and rbgs(a noob probably plays more of these brackets to learn the class anyways). You can escape easily with high speed and drink in stealthed cat form in arenas and rbgs.
    Multiple burst dds that hardswitch to you is of course not that easy to manage, if they know their stuff and deal serious dmg, but no healer spec is deathproof here, so its not a serious argumentation at least you have more mobility and usually more cc too.
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2014-04-14 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post

melee: warrior - obivously easy to play easy to gain ratings many viable combs, a passive heal as second wind is not only powerful, but saves gcds and resources, too, unlike a dk's conversion wich does a similar thing. But thats just 1 example, i could prepare a list. Like how short each cool down of a warrior is compare to all other melees in this game. He wins there by design and numbers.
    It's not that Frost DK is harder than warrior by any means, they're both the easiest specs to pick up, but Warrior is much more forgiving because of how tanky they are. Frost DK's seem to be really squishy vs most classes.

range dd: Hunter - just choose your spec - high mobility shooting while moving and jumping, endless cc, similar to a frost mage just without the casting and he counters them, too. Some very strong 3on3 specs like KFC comes to mind, but this one is the best ranged spec in duels too, and we all like them, isn't it?
    Agreed.

Healer: Rdruid, high mobility, good heals a ton of cc and avoid mechanics, can avoid some cc too in different forms and symbiosis is simply op as it gives one of the best def cds in the game to your druid for free. Easy to play, especially in 2s and rbgs(a noob probably plays more of these brackets to learn the class anyways). You can escape easily with high speed and drink in stealthed cat form in arenas and rbgs.
    Multiple burst dds that hardswitch to you is of course not that easy to manage, if they know their stuff and deal serious dmg, but no healer spec is deathproof here, so its not a serious argumentation at least you have more mobility and usually more cc too.
    For Arena Rdruid, MW & Rsham are really close and all Rank 1 capable - depending on comp, with Pallies and Priests lagging behind. However, Rdruid seems to be the most fun because of the insane mobility (haven't really tried MW so need to consider that).

Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post

For Arena Rdruid, MW & Rsham are really close and all Rank 1 capable - depending on comp, with Pallies and Priests lagging behind. However, Rdruid seems to be the most fun because of the insane mobility (haven't really tried MW so need to consider that).
    Start to try MW in 2s with a warrior or unholy dk, maybe a feral might work too. Uh + mw is really a powerful mw comp. MWs can't really die in 2s, easily the most unkillable healer there and the unholy dk sits in blood and probably is cced while his dots are still ticking and pet still does a chunk of dmg. While, any incoming burst gets countered by ring of peace on the uh dk.

I wonder how to counter this, if played well, seems its only possible, if this comb makes a fatal mistake.
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2014-04-14 at 09:12 PM.

Deleted
    Huntard, the most retardedly easy class in the history of the game, even fdk's require more brain.

Quote Originally Posted by calimmacil View Post
    Huntard, the most retardedly easy class in the history of the game, even fdk's require more brain.
    another 1300 hero who cant eat traps..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    another 1300 hero who cant eat traps..
    We already know you are a huntard that defends his class with passion, now go back to your cave, you have no right to speak because you are biased as fuck.

P.S. if you actually think its traps that makes hunters annoying and broken then you are even dumber than i originally thought

Quote Originally Posted by Umbramancer View Post
    lol, my sides hurt.

On topic though, Hunter, Monk, Frost Mage, or Enh Shammy.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA no.

The only correct answer to this question is warrior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arcane Mage. Zap, zap, boom. Poly, Zap, zap, boom.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by re1gn1te View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA no.

The only correct answer to this question is warrior.
    Specifically Arms.

Quote Originally Posted by calimmacil View Post
    We already know you are a huntard that defends his class with passion, now go back to your cave, you have no right to speak because you are biased as fuck.

P.S. if you actually think its traps that makes hunters annoying and broken then you are even dumber than i originally thought
    so what is annoying and broken about hunters then?

Play a rogue and just stay stealthed only come out and kill weak/low health targets GG and it's fun