Been wanting to play druid, will 6.0 be for me?

Hey there druid community,

I've been wanting to play my feral druid, he's level 84. I have been playing my feral for off and on for about 4 years now, just as an alt. But I decided to log onto him a couple times within the expansion, but im just so overwhelmed with the button gloat.

Will 6.0 address this, or will ferals continue to have buttons for every little thing, for every spec? I'm not saying that it's too "hard" for me to play, just hard to jump in with so much to take in.

Quote Originally Posted by DrFeelGood View Post
    Hey there druid community,

I've been wanting to play my feral druid, he's level 84. I have been playing my feral for off and on for about 4 years now, just as an alt. But I decided to log onto him a couple times within the expansion, but im just so overwhelmed with the button gloat.

Will 6.0 address this, or will ferals continue to have buttons for every little thing, for every spec? I'm not saying that it's too "hard" for me to play, just hard to jump in with so much to take in.
    The ability bloat is definitely going to be better. I've always found strange how I barely got enough bars for all druid spells but my ret pally still has much empty space.

Plus with the removal of snapshotting and the DoC-gameplay feral will definitely be much easier to pull high numbers with.

Deleted
    I still think that Feral Druids will be harder to play, compared to other classes. Its speculative, but i think the damage gap between expirienced and unexpirienced player will not be that wide like previous Expansions. I will add to Juvencus post, that Combopoints now will be stored Feralside and through Skillperks + Glyphs you will have a flatter learning curve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Feral really isn't changing too much compared to a few classes. The main changes are DoT snapshotting (effects everyone) and DoC being removed (affects high-end ferals). So yea, as a mediocre feral, you will notice very few changes next expansion- Mangle being merged into Shred pretty much being the only one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

No one can really say at this point and you're probably better off waiting until the beta comes out to actually try it for yourself, but from the changes that have been proposed so far Feral seems like it may be somewhat easier to play, but still it's only alpha so no one can know for sure.