Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by stuartj1992 View Post
    This guy should get absolutely zero congratulations.
    ---removed rest of bitching----
    Not only is it a game but you realize those specific achievements you're bitching about aren't even related to the completed achievements checklist. FoS ≠100% achievements.

I would like to write something for ppl's consideration.

Myself as one of the highest achievement points, FoS, and basically everything in game I have been checking you around every now and then the past couple of years...

I do not doubt your skill as a player or your obvious dedication but I do have to say something...

Call me crazy but I dont let anyone touch my account and if I ever abused the game the way you admited you did I would stop playing it in a blink.

You already admited account sharing, multiboxing, "russian ways" (which we all know what that means) and AGAIN I dont doubt your skills but how can you put your head up and call yourself "world first" "rank 1" when your account suffered of "shady" stuff?

When many top guilds abused LFR I told all the ppl I knew this: "A guild level 1 created a minute ago is worth more than any of those top guilds" why? Because those level 1 guilds are 100% legit, the top guilds that cheated ARE NOT and will never be again until they disband and create another.

Am I crazy for thinking this way? Maybe I am but is the way I see this....

You did 5k pvp pet battles with multiple accounts to not waste time.... I was one of the world first LEGIT 5k pvp pet battles, done in 1 account, 1 toon. lots and lots of time queueing and queueing instead of having 2 monitors with 2 accounts, 1 playing and 1 queueing for pvp pet battles.

Get where im going?

I am not jelly, your stuff is amazing and many of your FoS are things I have lots of in-game respect for but I am sorry my friend, your account should be deleted, banned and never playable again under my "crazy" "legit" rules.

Cya and a have a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrimjaws View Post
    How do you have realm first 90 on 9 different classes? :O

Gz btw

Multiboxing and server xferring to a low pop realm

From what i have read the guy is a total jerk deserves no Congratulations for getting many of them through nefarious ways.

Good Lord. That is insane. The amount of time, effort and hell, I guess money involved. No thanks.

But you did it, so there you go. Mission accomplished.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    So then the Realm First for the classes were GIVEN to you instead of earning them.

Your Guild killed other people leveling ahead of you intentionally. They weren't playing the game they were playing YOUR game.

Grats on most of the achievements but for some of them it's Welfare...

Impressive work, you've accomplished what all of these haters will never reach.

If you don't like what this guy has done, then out-do him. Success is the best revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexo View Post

If you don't like what this guy has done, then out-do him. Success is the best revenge.
    It is not possible to out-do it since you would need to do stuff against ToS which he admited already. Aka: "russian way", account sharing, etc. And since he admited all those stuff already I dont know whats the argument here anymore, if there is any.

Deleted
    No way you have earned all those feats of STR without buying account to your current battle net.
    I don't get how you have earned 27k before me when i have been capping on higher rating than you all the way, anyways gz i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Xhanon View Post
    No way you have earned all those feats of STR without buying account to your current battle net.
    I don't get how you have earned 27k before me when i have been capping on higher rating than you all the way, anyways gz i guess.
    He has other toons that probably (just an opinion) wintrade with at super high RBG level.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    He has other toons that probably (just an opinion) wintrade with at super high RBG level.
    Im not really surprised, I was sure i was the one that would get this world first, but people who cheat and or abuse some sort of shit for rating, I don't know what he has done but the 27k one is not legit there is no way with his chars that he could have made it before me. i always made sure to check from the start of the season. but not much to do about it

Congratulations OP and thanks. Thanks for getting the jealous ones to flip out and whine for the amusement of the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Durantye View Post
    It isn't even a matter of did he really spend that much time on it, this guy enjoys and loves WoW obviously and seeing all this hate on him spending a large amount of time on the game is kind of disgusting. How much time do you think NFL/MLB/NBA players spend practicing/watching/reading about their sport, what is the difference?
    You do understand that I am defending him...right?

Quote Originally Posted by Aexo View Post

Even I can think of better things to spend my money and time on, and I am a serious WoW-fangirl. People can be disgusted by how he did it without wanting to do the same thing, you know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    It is not possible to out-do it since you would need to do stuff against ToS which he admited already. Aka: "russian way", account sharing, etc. And since he admited all those stuff already I dont know whats the argument here anymore, if there is any.
    Lol, I know a couple of Russians that would not like cheating being described as "The Russian Way". :P

I am quite amazed though since it seems like whenever someone has done something that seems "exceptional", he will ALWAYS get followers. People wanting to be on his "side" because reasons. They will not even give up their admiration easily if the person is proven to be a cheater or downright criminal (athletes for example).

Even saw people defending a convicted criminal having driven an innocent girl to attempted suicide simply because they had invested so much time into thinking the world of that guy.

Wonder if there's a term for it...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2014-04-21 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigeri View Post
    Congratulations OP and thanks.
    What does the OP get congratulations for ? For the hard work of his friends and guild? For the size of his real world wallet ? Just curious to know what it is you are congratulating him for ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigeri View Post
    Congratulations OP and thanks. Thanks for getting the jealous ones to flip out and whine for the amusement of the rest of us.
    You are congratulating a guy who openly admited cheating... ppl here is complaining about that. Not related to jealousy.

Quote Originally Posted by Xupyko View Post
    nothing special - crazy multiboxing
    I'm sure the people on the server you griefed for that little achievement, are so happy for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    What does the OP get congratulations for ? For the hard work of his friends and guild? For the size of his real world wallet ? Just curious to know what it is you are congratulating him for ?
    For giving others, who are accused of being addicted to this game by their irl friends and family, the proof that they're not so bad with their addiction after all?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Time you enjoy wasting is not time wasted.
    Can I nominate this post?

On-topic: gz!

Quote Originally Posted by Alextana View Post
    /hail Zezima!
    Even Zezima decided to go outside though, he's no longer #1, and hasn't been for like 5 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a lot of work put in man, congrats. Having your guild back you up was probably the only way you stayed sane through that grinding.

I'm pretty sure your soul now belongs to Blizzard though.
    Last edited by -Zait-; 2014-04-21 at 06:31 AM.