Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What's the worst video game ever released after Big Rigs?

Discuss your opinion.
    "The Naxxramas Warrior. Eternal slayer of the Orcs."

World of Warcraft

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    Discuss your opinion.
    If you mean chronologically after Big Rigs, not sure. If you mean it was the worst and everything else vies for second place, I have a surprise for you:

ET. - caused the collapse of 97% of the gaming industry. No I'm not kidding. Widely regarded as the worst video game ever.

Ride to Hell: Retribution, no?

Well the game I was going to list actually came out in Japan shortly before. Realistically there are a ton of bad games you never really hear about or pay attention to. The overwhelming majority of the stuff on nintendo consoles is shovel ware which pretty much meets the qualifications of this question. I just can't really think of anything because I don't buy bad games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooba View Post
    If you mean chronologically after Big Rigs, not sure. If you mean it was the worst and everything else vies for second place, I have a surprise for you:

ET. - caused the collapse of 97% of the gaming industry. No I'm not kidding. Widely regarded as the worst video game ever.

No, ET did not. It was the mountain of shovel-ware that was being released at full price, still $50 a pop in the early 80's. A lot of money back then.

Shortly after, PCs became dominate for business and for the very rich, gaming. This made things go completely tits up for gaming and the general public walked away.

I was lucky enough to have parents with a little money and nerdy tendencies, to survive until the NES with a C64.

Know your history.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im actually giving Big Rigs a pass as the worst, I dont think it is meant to be a serious game. The worst game imo is Ride to hell.

Custer's Revenge? I think it really speaks for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    World of Warcraft
    Oh yeah, guess that's why it's been the most popular MMO for a decade... :O

World of Warcraft
    I suppose each thread needs at least one troll responses, well done!

PS: Lampards a tool, so is Terry, I'll enjoy drinking Mourinho's tears when you lose the league.

Please refrain from simply posting to call others trolls. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2014-04-21 at 06:48 PM.

Deleted
    I had a game for the PS2 called Robot Wars, was the most boring piece of crap ever, my opinion at least.

Chelly
    Total War: Rome 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Craakar View Post
    I had a game for the PS2 called Robot Wars, was the most boring piece of crap ever, my opinion at least.
    Loved that tv show :P

My worst game is men in black for ps1 or possibly pet in tv again for ps1...still have no idea how to complete either of them >.<

Last edited by Frozenbeef; 2014-04-21 at 12:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I clicked this thread, my thought process was "I wonder how many posts it will be before some clown who thinks he's funny says 'World of Wa--' [Thread Loads] ... Oh."

Anyway, my personal vote has to go to Custer's Revenge, though it's already been mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    I suppose each thread needs at least one troll responses, well done!

PS: Lampards a tool, so is Terry, I'll enjoy drinking Mourinho's tears when you lose the league.
    Why so butt hurt?

Did I offend your precious World of Warcraft?

Please post productively and be respectful of other posters. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2014-04-21 at 06:57 PM.

Deleted
    Why so butt hurt?

Did I offend your precious World of Warcraft?
    He doesn't sound "butt hurt" lol

There was a Prison Tycoon game (Prison Tycoon 4, if I remember correctly) that I bought back in the day because I thought "why not" when I saw it for $1 at a yard sale. Once I got it home, I realized why it was only $1.

Took me an hour of Google searches and MacGuyver shit to even make the game work (it apparently had a lot of bugs and I wasn't the only one, according to Google), and once I made it work, it wasn't that fun to me.

Ride to Hell: Retribution

/endthread

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    There was a Prison Tycoon game (Prison Tycoon 4, if I remember correctly) that I bought back in the day because I thought "why not" when I saw it for $1 at a yard sale. Once I got it home, I realized why it was only $1.

Took me an hour of Google searches and MacGuyver shit to even make the game work (it apparently had a lot of bugs and I wasn't the only one, according to Google), and once I made it work, it wasn't that fun to me.
    They managed to release 4 of them? Damn, that's impressive.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer