Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Grats, i guess you finished the game....

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Sketchiest account EU.
    He already admit he was sketchy with this quote.

"""It takes 2 much time 2 get it honestly 100% and i sure if day has 48 hours not 24 I've got them all + dont forget about russian servers reality - if u play honestly this doesn't mean u will get the title."""

Congrats to him anyways at least he managed to get 100% while the ref was turning a blind eye !!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zlatica View Post
    man u are so mad that he is much better than u....

good job OP nicely done. No matter how he achived this definitely he is dedicated a lot....

No he was just being critical but the OP already admitted he was a bit sketchy from the get-go with his quote from page 3

"It takes 2 much time 2 get it honestly 100% and i sure if day has 48 hours not 24 I've got them all + dont forget about russian servers reality - if u play honestly this doesn't mean u will get the title."

So his post was entirely pointless as OP already admitted he was sketchy just because he used mob tactics, bribery, harrassment and alot of underhanded tactics doesn't mean he done it right but hell congrats to him anyways. I cannot be this dedicated to the game as he is.

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm dunno about this, the whole killing everyone on a low population pvp realm to essentialy prevent everyone from leveling and gaining skill ups is essentialy player harasment by blizzards ToS.

Not only was this guys multiboxing parties involved but also his guild. An entire guild griefed an entire server on both factions to keep the server population from leveling and skilling up crafts and professions. in my book that is not pvp, that is blatant harassment of the servers player base.

Quote Originally Posted by luckydan79 View Post
    He already admit he was sketchy with this quote.

"""It takes 2 much time 2 get it honestly 100% and i sure if day has 48 hours not 24 I've got them all + dont forget about russian servers reality - if u play honestly this doesn't mean u will get the title."""

Congrats to him anyways at least he managed to get 100% while the ref was turning a blind eye !!!
    While I am jealous of all the achievements he has...as you quoted, he is basically stating that he cheated/exploited to get a lot of the achievements. I am surprised that Blizzard hasn't done anything about it, but that is probably because achievements have 0 effect on anyone else's game play. Now if having all achievements gave you 10% more damage buff all the time or something else that was an actual game play advantage...blizz would be all over this.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivyr View Post
    Hmm dunno about this, the whole killing everyone on a low population pvp realm to essentialy prevent everyone from leveling and gaining skill ups is essentialy player harasment by blizzards ToS.

Not only was this guys multiboxing parties involved but also his guild. An entire guild griefed an entire server on both factions to keep the server population from leveling and skilling up crafts and professions. in my book that is not pvp, that is blatant harassment of the servers player base.
    Yet it is still allowed by Blizzard because it is denoted a PvP server, so what is the issue still?

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skalm View Post
    While I am jealous of all the achievements he has...as you quoted, he is basically stating that he cheated/exploited to get a lot of the achievements. I am surprised that Blizzard hasn't done anything about it, but that is probably because achievements have 0 effect on anyone else's game play. Now if having all achievements gave you 10% more damage buff all the time or something else that was an actual game play advantage...blizz would be all over this.
    Id say it adversely effected the game play of the entire server he was multiboxing on when he prevented the whole server from leveling ahead of him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    Yet it is still allowed by Blizzard because it is denoted a PvP server, so what is the issue still?
    There is pvp, then there is harassment. He openly admited that the whole point in going there was not to pvp but to be able to control the servers playerbase so he could outlevel them and get the server first achivements.

I understand what going to a pvp server entails but shutting down the leveling prcoess of an entier servers endgame content? Blizzard use to ban for sitting on quest hubs and killing the NPC's so people could not progress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    This is So dumb. Is no-one else even taking the time to think about how this could be done?

So he would have had to have had two different parties that he was "multiboxing" independantly, likely having to do most quests at least twice, as one of his parties would have just looted/ killed everyone in the area.

I guess this would be very slow but maybe plausible if he really did have a very large team (who are strangely silent) out ganking all the competition.
    This does assume Noone tried to level in dungeons though.

But on top of this, he was now stopping to herb/mine at every node he came across and skin every mob he killed. This is Not going to be quick. I guess his giant team of followers were waiting at every node spawn point to make sure a rogue wasn't just sprinting between them all? Yeaaah
    And I guess we shouldn't ask when he stopped to fish and cook?

And now the monk... Granted he had to level more so it was the next day, but by this point every other person on his server was a day ahead of him surely?

It's ridiculous people even think for a second this wasn't completed by multiple people on multiple characters/accounts.

Gz to Op, it's a fine accomplishment in getting people to work together to break the rules, but it IS cheating and blizzard should perma-ban his sorry ass.
    I already know exactly how I would have done it without any account sharing or cheating, but I'm at work now so I don't have time to write an entire essay. I'll do it later tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    Ok lets play a game shall we?
    Lets assume i play on a pvp server as player X.Now lets assume a guild with hundreds of members said to themselves:hey lets all gang player X.I am in a zone whatever questing.That said guild sends some of its members at every gy in that zone, nearby zones and camping my ass 24/7.
    U mean to tell me its OK and Blizzard will do jack shit about this since i play on a PvP server?

Dude get real.

Those players on that realm probably started their first experience on this game there.Payed a subscription that month to enjoy the game,more so at the start of a new Xpac.Then a bunch of scrubs xrealmed to their realm and started camping their arse and you say its ok cuz its a PvP realm?
    They practically stopped an ENTIRE REALM from questing/farming profs etc until that said player gained everything

U really don't find anything wrong here?
    Last edited by Rhelyo; 2014-04-21 at 03:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obvious everything wasn't 100% legit, but congrats anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    You are congratulating a guy who openly admited cheating... ppl here is complaining about that. Not related to jealousy.
    I dont see him saying Yes i cheated to get them all anywhere.?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeroz View Post
    What do you think he means by 'the Russia way' ? LOL....Russia is known in every MMO for the amount of exploits/cheats the do.

10+ Year Old Account
    5. Casual Gamers,
    4. Decent Gamers,
    3. Hardcore Gamers,
    2. Koreans,
    1. This guy.

Congratulations dude

Quote Originally Posted by Xeroz View Post
    But you see him on the front page getting appraise for 100% completion when he himself admitted some of those 100% completions were earned doing "shady" things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Edinburgh, Scotland. You know, that place with the castle.
    News just in: if you object to how someone goes about achieving something, you must be jealous!

Because that's obviously the only possible reason you could ever have for getting annoyed with someone acting like a complete arsehole.

Really good logic there guys.

/rollseyes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhelyo View Post
    But you see him on the front page getting appraise for 100% completion when he himself admitted some of those 100% completions were earned doing "shady" things.
    FoS don't count for 100% completion. All achievements in the pvp tab can be earned by a good player (or a bad one with good friends). Getting r1 on Russian servers means you are competing with other players doing it the Russian way

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    Check his statistics for a bit and you will find it by yourself.
    The burden of proof lies in your hands.

Deleted
    If it's so obvious that he cheated. Why has no one proven it yet? All I see is an admittance of immorality.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    FoS don't count for 100% completion. All achievements in the pvp tab can be earned by a good player (or a bad one with good friends). Getting r1 on Russian servers means you are competing with other players doing it the Russian way
    I know they don't and i wasn't replying to a guy about the FoS involved.
    By "shady" things i meant "the russian way",win tradings,lagging the adversaries,interupting programs or whatever its out there which ofcourse involve regular achievements

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhelyo View Post
    Ok lets play a game shall we?
    Lets assume i play on a pvp server as player X.Now lets assume a guild with hundreds of members said to themselves:hey lets all gang player X.I am in a zone whatever questing.That said guild sends some of its members at every gy in that zone, nearby zones and camping my ass 24/7.
    U mean to tell me its OK and Blizzard will do jack shit about this since i play on a PvP server?

Dude get real.
    Unfortunately for you, yes. Play on a PvE realm if you do not want this to happen.

Those players on that realm probably started their first experience on this game there.Payed a subscription that month to enjoy the game,more so at the start of a new Xpac.Then a bunch of scrubs xrealmed to their realm and started camping their arse and you say its ok cuz its a PvP realm?
    They practically stopped an ENTIRE REALM from questing/farming profs etc until that said player gained everything

U really don't find anything wrong here?
    Nope, don't see anything wrong with that. One, it is a low pop realm. Two, they paid for subs and realm transfers. Three, they only stopped the direct competition (probably people who also paid for a realm transfer since people who play on low pop realms are usually casuals). The amount of people who got affected by this is much lower than you make it sound like. Your post is driven by jealousy.

I agree with everyone who complains about win trading though.

Deleted
    Gz you now have teenager fans all over you like the Russians getting 3k rating 100% win in green gear.