Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

wow youtubers you enjoy watching

So i watch some YouTube videos when I'm bored mostly gaming stuff, I only subscribed to two wow channels: Fatboss and Qelric which I really like. On a video I watched recently there was a related link to a Mikepreachwow top 5 reasons video and I really enjoyed watching it. I tried to find more wow channels but didn't really know how to search for them. So what are some wow youtubers you really enjoy watching, if any?

tl;dr wats ur fav wow utuber?

I've never been too crazy about WoW YouTubers, but as my main is a fury warrior, I've always found Bajheera's "FURY PVP, GET SHIT ON" stuff pretty entertaining to watch.

None. Same reason I don't watch Twitch streams, watching someone else play a video game is incredibly boring.

Yeah, I watched some Mikepreachwow videos other day and theres some interesting stuff there.

PvP videos:

Swifty (my favorite) (warrior/moonkin and his elemental shaman friend)
    Bajheera (warrior/DK)
    Hansol (fire mage)
    Cobrak (warlock)
    Sensus (rogue)
    Mercader (rogue)

Funny stuff:

Wowcrendor
    Last edited by Patife17; 2014-04-22 at 04:11 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Never really liked watching others play wow, only stuff I've found good is a few of the older machinima and (humorous) pvp vids, were a lot of good ones made during vanilla.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LS1S13 View Post
    None. Same reason I don't watch Twitch streams, watching someone else play a video game is incredibly boring.
    I don't watch them for gameplay, I don't like that either watching someone which is why I don't really watch any PVP youtubers although I did enjoy the bajheera above, I watch because they are really entertaining. Despite reading the patch notes and stuff myself I'll still watch a weekly update on YouTube by people like Fatboss just because they make it interesting and I also like other peoples opinion on stuff.

Deleted
    I think Sodapoppin is funny.

Like the poster up there ¨¨ I don't like watching others play but i do love the machinimas from Crendor and Slightly Impressive (aka Griffter)
    Warriors in PvP are like small hyperactive children in a candy shop made of bouncy castle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pinkpoppin makes my day.

Brutallstatic
    theddguides

sparkuggz

Those 1 hour long boss guides, can't remember the guild or player name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    The only WoW related videos I watch on YouTube are the Fatboss video, and occasionally Sodapoppin's.

Other than that, I watch Ducksauce's Twitch stream regularly.

Fantastic Signature made by Maybenotquiteasheavy

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    The only youtube persons videos I watch is TouchyMcfeel. However, I watch Swifty and Kaceytron on Twitch pretty regularly.
    Oh yes I used to watch him all the time, without him I wouldn't even know what weakauras did. Last I remember he was doing some UI series, I havn't watched any of his videos for ages I really enjoyed them though.

Also Wow YouTube videos don't mean just gameplay, I mean the wow machinina stuff even though I don't really like crendors new videos and other videos like news or advice videos.

Deleted
    I rarely watch any video where they actually play the game, not big into PvP and PvE wise I usually prefer to do the gaming myself instead of watching someone else play. However, while leveling or farming mats/rep/whatever I love to listen Mikepreachwow's Drama Time shows on the background, or the Legacy/Top 5/Daily Preach stuff. Also Nobbel87's lore videos are good for making a boring grind more interesting.

So: Mikepreachwow, Nobbel87

Quote Originally Posted by LS1S13 View Post
    Then why post? =/

Can't suggest much on the WoW front; maybe check out TotalBiscuit's stuff, although TB hasn't done WoW in a while.
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.

The only WoW players I liked to watch on youtube was Athene and Kripparian... to some degree Swifty. Athene and Kripparian have not played WoW in a long time, don't watch Swifty anymore... I find his child like personality quite annoying after a while. Still watch the other two.

I do like WoWcrendors videos too, but I don't watch him regularly
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

I recommend MikePreach he's a great talker; 90% of his videos are really good, just not the circle jerk nostalgia ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    None. WoW is bloody boring watching other people play it.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobble makes really interesting WoW videos and has to be the only WoW related channel I can watch.

Deleted
    Slightly impressive are hysterical. I'd watch them even if I'd never heard of wow.

DDolan is pretty good, though quite formulaic and lazy. Preach I can listen to but
    he gets annoying after a while.

Crendor is good when he can be bothered, which is only about half the time.

Swifty has some talent but is such a massive corporate whore he's unwatchable.