Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Hunter by a million miles. Just heavy damaged insta-shots are so easy. Played one as a main for years.

All classes are hard to ''master'' though, so you will still get good and bad players. But hunters are definitely the easiest. After that probably frost mages.

I'd say it's a toss between Hunters(Any Spec) and Warrior(Arms). Yes yes hunters will argue sky high skill cap etc etc, but I'm sure OP isn't looking to master the class and hit 2500 immediately. He's just asking for a beginner class that can get good ratings easy and Hunters I think are even more noob friendly and easier to pick up than Arms. BM is probably the easiest since I still get hit for 50k crits from the pet while the hunter is somewhere in Africa.

Frost DK is easier than both the above specs but you won't get far since it's very squishy.

Deleted
    playing a hunter at high rating is much harder than playing one in low raiting but warrior is pretty easy either way

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    another 1300 hero who cant eat traps..
    Lol thats rich coming from you.
    Rivial? Duelist? Glad? Nope. Nope. Nope.

Tbh guys just ignore this one, renown bad/shit player.
    A knowitall that really doesnt know whats up (be it pve or pvp).

Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    Lol thats rich coming from you.
    Rivial? Duelist? Glad? Nope. Nope. Nope.

Tbh guys just ignore this one, renown bad/shit player.
    A knowitall that really doesnt know whats up (be it pve or pvp).
    at least im not 1300 ;D

just play a class you think looks cool and try all the specs it will be better if you like the way the animations and gear because you will be looking at for a long time lol

whats good about warlock?

Well in my opinion Shaman Elemental is the easiest class to play in PVP.. You use like 4 skills in your normal rotation and 3 cooldowns... And some totens of course...

Quote Originally Posted by avatar123 View Post
    whats good about warlock?
    best passive damage reduction in the game
    spammable cc
    almost never need to cast as affliction
    dispel protection
    ranged silence
    gateway
    portal
    instant aoe stun

etc

Quote Originally Posted by calimmacil View Post
    We already know you are a huntard that defends his class with passion, now go back to your cave, you have no right to speak because you are biased as fuck.

P.S. if you actually think its traps that makes hunters annoying and broken then you are even dumber than i originally thought
    Wow, what a hate filled person you must be, to spew such vile comments about someone's game choices. I am sorry for you and hope you eventually find a life based on something besides hatred.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiannor View Post
    Wow, what a hate filled person you must be, to spew such vile comments about someone's game choices. I am sorry for you and hope you eventually find a life based on something besides hatred.
    Hate filled? not really, no. Hate induced by his/her inability to understand simple logic presented in several threads about the same topic by several people while getting the answer "another 1300 hero", well maybe.
    If you want to judge someone for what he said to someone else try to first see what the other person did or said, in this particular case HE/SHE started the personal insults and i, simply, took it to the next level.
    Now, there is nothing to be sorry about nor i need you to be 'random internet guy' (honestly mean no offense) and my life if full of everything, all in equal proportions as i believe it should be, balanced.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Casters for sure, if you're worried about being a beginner. I would suggest a class but being a beginner you'll undoubtedly switch a few times before you find you're calling