Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    That sounds.. extremly confusing, bare in mind im new to doing Uis this way so alot to learn still. but gimp is?

The way im sorta looking into is having a circle with split of Bloodpresence icon and frostpresence (for health and RP), and some shizzle between them to make it look nice. but damn seems like i might took some water over my head in this haha
    Post #100! Got to make it special.

Coming from a guy who didn't know jack shit about editing/weak auras half a year ago, all that stuff is much simpler than people make it out to be. Speaking of DKs, this is a good segway (autocorrect: nosegay - wtf??) for this...

If you are willing to work with this, I think you will like where it's going. Or you can just tell me to f*ck off and go with your concept, that's cool too.

Personally, I'm getting a little jealous of how much more awesome these other classes are getting compared to my shaman main. Although I'm glad it turned out better than what I had in my head a few months ago.

My scrub guinea pig DK is only lvl 57, so I won't have unholy presence for a while. I dunno what's up with my targetoftarget rune power bar either, must've got jumbled in-between my profile switching. I don't have a rune power tracker for you either, sorry. I noticed most people go with a player/target unitframe combo. I use a target/targetoftarget combo and keep the player frame the same as default, I dunno, got used to it.
    Last edited by magicaldandruff; 2014-04-19 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1397911170 The UI at it's current state. Just copy the Stuf variables in the WTF folder as well as the actual addon and I think you're set.
    Thanks a lot!
    Appreciate it!

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/3qvNst0.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/YIClfog.jpg

Was bored so decided to play around with the ui

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Tuigan View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/3qvNst0.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/YIClfog.jpg

Was bored so decided to play around with the ui
    You should probably try and limit the amount of space that is completely un-visible and maybe try and focus down where you wanna put your information, you currently have CDs and rotational things all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by magicaldandruff View Post
    Post #100! Got to make it special.

Thats really nice, i do understand most of whats inside WA already, its more about getting more textures, models etc ingame.. whish there were som kind of model library website for WA:>

and the amount of knowlegde i have with design/media programs it might be a struggle to get my UI the way i want it at the moment
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    Thats really nice, i do understand most of whats inside WA already, its more about getting more textures, models etc ingame.. whish there were som kind of model library website for WA:>
    WoW Model Viewer! I found it pretty self explanatory on how to use it in conjunction with WA but that's what I have used to find all the unlisted spells or spells that don't easily show without manipulation.

I like it. It does the job its not cluttered, looks good 2 go.

Quote Originally Posted by tempest420 View Post
    Justiceboner.
    My thoughts too.

Does anyone know where to get those textures or their name?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dieleiri View Post
    Thanks!
    That was a concept a user on this forum posted quite a while ago, but they never continued to develop it as far as I am aware.
    After the initial post there was little else they said.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2014-04-23 at 02:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Thanks!
    I'd kill for those

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    That was a concept a user on this forum posted quite a while ago, but they never continued to develop it as far as I am aware.
    After the initial post there was very else they said.
    Oh no -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Lopina View Post
    I'd kill for those
    Me2 ;-)

Thanks!
    From the original post, it sounds like it was never actually a UI but just a mock-up done in Photoshop. So those bar textures probably don't exist either.

Quote Originally Posted by magicaldandruff View Post
    From the original post, it sounds like it was never actually a UI but just a mock-up done in Photoshop. So those bar textures probably don't exist either.
    I can't see this being very hard to replicate though.

Stuf and 'shopped kgpanels. Use weak aura's for the class icons.

Just something I've been working on recently. It's got some inspired bits and the Boss Frames/Raid Frames need some working on still but I'm pretty happy with what I've got so far, hoping to improve it a lot in the coming week.

Can't take a more recent pic since server is under maintenance but the action bars are normally hidden, I just forgot to for that pic

Addons list if interested;

ElvUI
    ElvUI_CastBarPowerOverlay
    Weakauras
    Skada
    Bigwigs
    Vuhdo

Everything else is just personal addons like Altoholic and all that.
    Last edited by Akurenia; 2014-04-23 at 11:23 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenjai View Post
    Just something I've been working on recently. It's got some inspired bits and the Boss Frames/Raid Frames need some working on still but I'm pretty happy with what I've got so far, hoping to improve it a lot in the coming week.
    What font is that for player and target hp/hp%?

Quote Originally Posted by wazzak View Post
    What font is that for player and target hp/hp%?
    As I said I can't login right now but if memory serves me well it's "Impact" from the SharedMediaAdditionalFonts addon. I'm 99% positive on this.

As I said I can't login right now but if memory serves me well it's "Impact" from the SharedMediaAdditionalFonts addon. I'm 99% positive on this.
    Looks like Oswald or BigNoodleTitling
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Can't take a more recent pic since server is under maintenance but the action bars are normally hidden, I just forgot to for that pic

Addons list if interested;

ElvUI
    ElvUI_CastBarPowerOverlay
    Weakauras
    Skada
    Bigwigs
    Vuhdo

Everything else is just personal addons like Altoholic and all that.
    What texture is that boss encounter bar using (the one saying "Intermission")?