10+ Year Old Account
    I'm worried about a number of things right now. Numbers are something I'll be more worried about when we actually get to start testing the stuff.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

So, they say we're in a good place and then pretty soon they dick around everything we have.

Seems like they are making the single target rotation so easy that a retarded monkey could do it drunk, while complicating the AE kit to a point that makes me want to reroll.

Instead of a raid CD, we get a our uber powerful single target utility... no thanks
    This seal twisting and AE kit tied to seals is utter crap.

I kinda feel like I picked up a tranny at the bar and am at the point where I have to decide if I stop or keep goin

Let's keep things productive and try not to draw such comparisons. Thanks! - Krekko
    Last edited by Krekko; 2014-04-22 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathimis View Post
    So, they say we're in a good place and then pretty soon they dick around everything we have.

Seems like they are making the single target rotation so easy that a retarded monkey could do it drunk, while complicating the AE kit to a point that makes me want to reroll.

Instead of a raid CD, we get a our uber powerful single target utility... no thanks
    This seal twisting and AE kit tied to seals is utter crap.

I kinda feel like I picked up a tranny at the bar and am at the point where I have to decide if I stop or keep goin

Let's keep things productive and try not to draw such comparisons. Thanks! - Krekko

They are making all class specializations pretty much have an extremely easy single target rotation, some of which have already been easy to play since MoP launch itself and to be honest the ret rotation is more engaging than some others. (think BM Hunter)

Although I don't necessarily agree with the dev's choices to combine SoR with making CS into HoTR (I personally still think it should be kept seperate.) It also doesn't seem that complicated. I feel like this is one of those changes that won't actually make it very far.

ret rotation in MoP is far from complicated, it's one of the easiest...
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

10+ Year Old Account
    It never got any more complex through the xpac, just faster. 4 buttons does not a good/fun rotation make, imo.

Word, they should give us back our pointless fillers like Consecration and Holy Wrath. At least we're not spamming a filler like other classes. I can't believe some people are actually asking for no CD on CS. That would just be awful and probably make me leave my Ret at lvl 90.

10+ Year Old Account
    It'd be lovely to have consecration back to be able to do some aoe with no target and requiring no HP. That being said, our rotation can still be boring as it currently is, especially at lower haste levels and if you didn't have the 4pc. AoW is basically a pointless proc, so it doesn't change our priorities any. That's a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Word, they should give us back our pointless fillers like Consecration and Holy Wrath. At least we're not spamming a filler like other classes. I can't believe some people are actually asking for no CD on CS. That would just be awful and probably make me leave my Ret at lvl 90.
    I miss Holy Wrath as ret. The AOE stun was awesome utility for some of the tougher heroics at lower gear levels in Cata. Really wish it was around for challenge modes.

Also, pretty much every move we have that isn't DS or TV is a filler.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    I miss Holy Wrath as ret. The AOE stun was awesome utility for some of the tougher heroics at lower gear levels in Cata. Really wish it was around for challenge modes.

Or DS/TV can be the fillers between your HP generators. We don't really have huge abilities we work toward. HoW hits harder than our "finisher" anyway, and it'd be a filler by your definition. I just want something else, be it an ability or a proc that actually matters. I don't want to go back to 4 abilities and 1 useless proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    People like you explain why anaxie is banned half of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    People like you explain why anaxie is banned half of the time.
    When people say my name when I'm not around I feel a hand on my butt irl :3

That isn't just a feeling bro. ;*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    Or DS/TV can be the fillers between your HP generators. We don't really have huge abilities we work toward. HoW hits harder than our "finisher" anyway, and it'd be a filler by your definition. I just want something else, be it an ability or a proc that actually matters. I don't want to go back to 4 abilities and 1 useless proc.
    I only consider Judgement/Exorcism a filler now with the insane levels of mastery we (I) have.
    Primary attacks: HoW, TV, DS, CS/HotR, ES.
    Fillers: Judgement and Exorcism.

Judgement and Exorcism hits for so little that I don't even notice them half the time...
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    That isn't just a feeling bro. ;*

- - - Updated - - -

I only consider Judgement/Exorcism a filler now with the insane levels of mastery we (I) have.
    Primary attacks: HoW, TV, DS, CS/HotR, ES.
    Fillers: Judgement and Exorcism.

Judgement and Exorcism hits for so little that I don't even notice them half the time...
    Maybe... Maybe our whole rotation is just filler :0

10+ Year Old Account
    Life is just a filler. How do I know? God told me.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    When people say my name when I'm not around I feel a hand on my butt irl :3
    I would much rather put my hand on your butt than talk about you in a forum
    Smitus of <Solace>, previously of <SNF>

10+ Year Old Account
    This text is a filler.

Please refrain from posting meme or meme-like images. - Malthanis
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2014-04-28 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Link removed

Deleted
    hi,

i have just noticed that the passif buff "+10 attack speed" add in character pannel "+14%". Any idea? Bug of diplay or wrong value?

Edit : k, i got it

40.32% --> 10% : 4.032 so we add 14.032%

14.032+40.32 = 54.352%
    Last edited by mmoc9036c55abe; 2014-04-28 at 05:42 AM.

Yes because buffs are multiplicative we know this

Mathematics we worked out however long ago. Yay.

Deleted
    hi, my Retri-paladin has EEoG-hc and PToR(Primordius' Talisman of Rage)-hc, would it be worth to replace PToR with the trinket from Norushen?