Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Ha, would be hilarious if they took out KJC as a talent and put Fel Flame as a talent in it's place.

(Tbh, I'd consider taking it to, in certain situations)
    I said the same thing on the WoW warlock forums lololololololol
    "Warlocks are the class that gives

we give all our spells and abilities to other classes"

- Bamboozer, from the Official WoW Warlock Forum

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkArchon View Post
    Warlocks need to be overhauled big time, there a complete mess and totally broken.

Enslave Demon - Next to never gets use
    Banish - Never used
    Unending Breath - Junk Spell/Filler
    Drain Life - Completely Broken ATM
    Malefic Grasp - Absolute crap and boring spell
    Dark Bargain - CD to high with the penalty is bad, needs to reworked.
    Mannorth's Fury - Still not up to par completely
    Shadowflame - Complete joke, especially compared to the other two. Need it back to it's former glory as a damage aoe spell.
    Haunt - Rather underwhelming feeling, doesn't feel like a hard hitter when you cast it..Pretty boring atm.
    Life Tap - Completely useless now. I went the entire expansion without using it once.
    Curse of Enfeeblement - Almost never see's use.
    Eye of Kilrogg - Junk filler spell

Think that pretty much sums it up for the most part. And Shadow Bolt needs to be brought back to it's former glory as well being a main cast filler.
    Enslave Demon- used on Green Fire quest.
    Banish- very useful on Lei She. Also useful whenever you need to CC a demon/elemental/abberation.
    Unending Breath- Water Walking+Water Breathing. Water Walking is very useful.
    Drain Life- Very useful for soloing, semi-useful in PvP. PvE raiding content, its healer's job to heal.
    Malefic Grasp- agree here. Should be removed with Drain Soul remaining instead of other way around.
    Dark Bargain- Most powerful of ALL 50% damage reduction CDs. Absorbs all damage for 8 seconds, deals half of it back over an additional 8 seconds. Allows Warlocks to cheese many mechanics that would kill most other players.
    Mannoroths Fury- Agreed. Should have the AoE enlargement portion passive, with an active effect doubling AoE damage.
    Shadowflame- Agree that its an utter joke. Either the slow duration needs to be upped significantly, the slow power needs to be upped to 70%, or the CD should be reduced significantly for it to be worth taking over the other 2.
    Haunt- Doesn't need to "feel" like a hard hitter. Damage is spread in both the direct damage portion, and the increased DoT damage portion.
    Life Tap - More useful in the start of the expansion/while lvling.
    Curse of Enfeeblement- being removed next expansion.
    Eye of Kilrogg- fun spell.

Over half of what you are complaining about, you really shouldn't be complaining about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    There's a deathknight tree like this, one is mobility, one is a silence, and one is anti-fear
    Erm, which DK tree are you talking about? Mobility is Deaths Advanced (Small passive movement speed boost, can't be slowed below a certain %, 6 second active larger speed boost/can't be slowed beneath certain %), and it shares the thing with a stun (6 second 30 sec CD high range stun), and a snare. All 3 share a PvP theme- you can either get a Stun, a Slow, or boost your own Movement Speed. All 3 help with staying on a target- 2 affect the target, 1 affects self.
    The Anti-fear also functions as a self-healing CD, and shares a talent row with a death-prevention mechanic, and a damage-reduction mechanic. All 3 help with staying alive- one allows powerful self-healing, one helps to prevent deaths, and one helps to reduce incoming damage.

Lvl 90 is supposed to help with damage in a round-about way- one is a AoE boost, one allows an extra dark soul/fight, and one allows you to not have to stop casting filler spell for movement, which is a dps boost for all but the most skilled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    How to fix drain life:
    Turn it into a "cooldown".
    Every 5 seconds the warlock passively generates 1 drain life charge. You can cast drain life whenever you have charges, and 1 tick consumes 1 charge.
    You could hold up to, say, 10 charges which would take 50 seconds to accumulate. This would be enough for 2 full channelings of DL.
    Drastically increase both damage and healing per tick.

The glyphs or talents could be changed to increase the rate of charge generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Conscripts View Post
    How about this. Drain Life is passive and Warlocks stay at full health while the enemies health gets drained.

Drain Life is fine as is and the only people complaining are the ones that can't use it properly.
    I would hardly call a spell that's constantly changed and super buffed by talents/glyphs every patch fine.

how about making it castable on the move, helps about everything here.....

balancing out the last tier, makes so that it isn't too strong but still used, can replace fel flames earlier uses.

Deleted
    Drain Life is pretty damn awesome for soloing and if u know ur gonna take alot of dmg in a raid environment casting drain life can be worth it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignocia View Post
    Drain Life is pretty damn awesome for soloing and if u know ur gonna take alot of dmg in a raid environment casting drain life can be worth it
    As someone with realm first leveling achievments and heroic garrosh dead, I've never found it useful in either of those situations.

Last time I remember it being useful was Cata PVP iirc.

@Ignocia

After seeing Dark Animus kill I agree that it makes some encounters otherwise impossible without it.

@Nagassh

But as others have said, not every spell must be usefull for raiding.
    I'd rate DL better than Mannoroths Fury >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    As someone with realm first leveling achievments and heroic garrosh dead, I've never found it useful in either of those situations.

Last time I remember it being useful was Cata PVP iirc.
    Your heroic raid xp doesn't give you anything to add in the argument. Because raiding isn't the only thing in this game. PVP isnt the only thing in this game.

Stop being so narrow minded.
    Last edited by meira1111; 2014-04-23 at 05:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JV Chequer View Post
    I just want a minor glyph that change M.Grasp to Drain Soul spellname and Animation.
    use tmorph lol, it's against the EULA but u won't get banned for it, reckful uses it while streaming and even says so in the stream title
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2014-04-23 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    use tmorph lol, it's against the EULA but u won't get banned for it, reckful uses it while streaming and even says so in the stream title
    Even if it was simple like that, the vast majority of players doesn't even know about a program that does that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    @Nagassh
    But as others have said, not every spell must be usefull for raiding.
    I'd rate DL better than Mannoroths Fury >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by meira1111 View Post
    Your heroic raid xp doesn't give you anything to add in the argument. Because raiding isn't the only thing in this game. PVP isnt the only thing in this game.

Stop being so narrow minded.
    Do you people actually read posts before replying?

I'm replying to a post stating that "if u know ur gonna take alot of dmg in a raid environment casting drain life can be worth it".
    I'd say raiding experience comes into it at that point.

It's got nothing to do with being narrow minded and everything to do with commenting on a specific post that says something incredibly contrary to everything I know - your post DOES however add nothing to the argument bar being mildly insulting.
    Last edited by mmoc1571eb5575; 2014-04-23 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Do you people actually read posts before replying?

I'm replying to a post stating that "if u know ur gonna take alot of dmg in a raid environment casting drain life can be worth it".
    I'd say raiding experience comes into it at that point.

It's got nothing to do with being narrow minded and everything to do with commenting on a specific post that says something incredibly contrary to everything I know - your post DOES however add nothing to the argument bar being mildly insulting.
    Ill admit there is only 2 progress bosses that I cast drain life on this tier, Malkorok when my shield was very low and I needed to soak a purple pool, and Paragon of the Klaxxi during Fiery Edges ( on 25 man and underhealing the boss)

But 2 bosses out of 14 really to me make it a useful spell
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).