10+ Year Old Account

Question Kind of a bummer that redirect is gone. Is it the little things?

I know it's not the end of the world, but it seems a shame that it's being clipped. I liked it. When used against other players, it was a minor annoyance, but kind of cool to me that it was another tool in a Rogue's bag of nasty tricks. It was funny to me, as sap is.

I think Rogues need as many cool little things/details as possible. It's also a bummer that lock picking and trap disarms aren't needed as much/at all.

I think they could keep those things in the game as optional things. Picking pockets, making poisons and other little things made me feel like my Rogue was a Rogue.

Do you guys also enjoy the little things/details, even if they're not super important any more?

EDIT..Sorry. I'm retarded, and mistook one ability for another. Forgive me! Moderator, save me from my shame!

Done. -Kael
    Last edited by Kael; 2014-04-24 at 06:08 AM. Reason: per request

I think redirect could stay but be sub/assassination only and transfer FW/vendetta to a new target.

Deleted
    They are removing combo points on enemies, you stack points on yourself now and use them. That's why it cant exist in WoD.

I liked redirect though, they are removing lots of stuff because of so called "ability bloat". I don't really agree that ability bloat even exists, I mean in Wrath people were binding different ranks of spells based on casting time/mana.

I have no idea why they are removing trap disarms, it wasn't even an ability it was just a rogue passive. Being able to disarm hunter traps is a skill-based mechanic which adds to the overall dynamic of the game.

http://www.twitch.tv/woundman/c/3428482

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Champxoxo View Post
    I have no idea why they are removing trap disarms, it wasn't even an ability it was just a rogue passive. Being able to disarm hunter traps is a skill-based mechanic which adds to the overall dynamic of the game.
    They're removing disarm because they're also removing nearly all of the hunter's other CC. Both classes are being "disarmed" so to speak.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff