Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelotes View Post
    The cosmetic libram slot/strap sounds great. Visible auras beneath our feet should be done in addition via minor glyphs :P
    It would be nice to get a minor glyph to provide the aura effect as a passive buff (cause who doesn't miss the pulsing aura spell effects?) like the way Boomkin can get Glyph of Stars or how Spriest can get Glyph of Shadow Ravens and Glyph of Shadow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Tyrael or Imperius wings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinksworth View Post
    I mentioned this in a guild discussion earlier. Avenging Wrath showing Tyrael wings? Yes please!

Quote Originally Posted by Blinksworth View Post
    Would get in the way of avenging wrath wings, which are supposed to be a needed visual cue for pvp.

I'm all for libram slot (if blizz can) and/or aura though! Aura especially. Anyone who played WC3 would love it!

Deleted
    Class quest reward:
    - Ashbringer transmog weapon (no stats)

Minor glyphs:
    - Aura glow
    - Glyph of Pillar of Light: Critical heals on other players display a small pillar of light at their location briefly angelic wings on the Paladin.

I would absolutely love any of these.

Deleted
    Angelic Wings, a la Diablo 3 angels.

Librams and constant aura please, especially since only holy gets to keep devo.

10+ Year Old Account
    If time travel is not a problem id like the paladin version of the DK quest. Last stand at light's hope chapel against a horde of undead.

As for auras and paladin flying mount, yes please.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, on board with Tyrael wings.

AW wings are one of the most aged models in game. Especially since AW is Ret only Now? Gimme my Tyrael feels.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Libram is nice, but green fire is jus so much more noticeable and obvious..Ashbringer is too legendary of weapon to give to the player...Silverhand transmog wouldn't be bad.

Librams all the way. Or a nice 2-hand sword / hammer that really looks like a paladin weapon. Currently, only a few swords are actually "clean" and don't look demonic or black or whatever. Unfortunately, most of them are too small or lack visually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelemar View Post
    Librams all the way. Or a nice 2-hand sword / hammer that really looks like a paladin weapon. Currently, only a few swords are actually "clean" and don't look demonic or black or whatever. Unfortunately, most of them are too small or lack visually.
    I use Stormrune Edge but due to my OCD I switch it a lot(I call it the Dawnbringer )
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Huoyue View Post
    If there was one, which blizz had said is a possibility back at blizzcon, what would you like to see for a reward?

Remember, it can't effect gameplay. Cosmetic only. It can't be something people need to get to be viable.
    So like the Warlocks green fire? Well as someone said it would be cool to get a visual libram hanging at your side or something.
    If it is to focus more on spell colors then I'd say make all spells purple and black instead of yellow and white(Like a corrupted Naaru).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marquize View Post
    So like the Warlocks green fire? Well as someone said it would be cool to get a visual libram hanging at your side or something.
    If it is to focus more on spell colors then I'd say make all spells purple and black instead of yellow and white(Like a corrupted Naaru).
    I'm curious as to the desire for Purple/Black spells.

Corrupted Naaru are the Shadow to the light, no?
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.

Personally I'd be disappoint with just a transmog set. I would prefer something spells related, the corrupted Naaru type idea sounds cool, but probably not something we will see because...well...it's paladin. No corruption allowed

10+ Year Old Account
    Corruption+Paladin=Corruption gone.

I mean come on now.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    I'm curious as to the desire for Purple/Black spells.

Corrupted Naaru are the Shadow to the light, no?
    They could make it work somehow and are you able to come up with something that could fit into the lore that would change the spell effects of paladins?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marquize View Post
    They could make it work somehow and are you able to come up with something that could fit into the lore that would change the spell effects of paladins?
    But, then they wouldn't be Paladins anymore. They'd turn their backs to the light, which gives them their powers.

I mean, you could argue that you could change some spells to "fire" burning their targets, but even that would be harder.

Green fire/ Red Fire is totally different stories though.

To make this "fit" into the lore, you'd have to butcher it, and the Paladin class.

Okay imagine this then, first off, we don't know everything about the light, that is a fact. We know it is and that it will respond to our call if we believe enough in it, and that's about it, right?
    We also know that the Naaru are creatures that are very attuned to the light and possibly has a far bigger understanding to it's nature than what we have.
    We also know that when a Naaru get's towards the end of it's life force it transforms into a void creature like the one M'uru is(Although M'urus transformation was forced due the the efforts of the blood elves).
    We also know that eventually after being in this state naturally they will transform back into the Naaru they were from the start after absorbing enough souls.

As Krekko stated, darkened Naaru is shadow to light, meaning they are opposites. But the Naaru have a deeper understanding of what this actually means and they could teach us(the player characters) in the quest line how this works, in the end giving us full understanding of how the light meets the dark(?) and what makes them both the same.

Also, a short story about where shadow priests came from:
    "Natalie Seline was a bishop from Lordaeron that, after the First War, began to delve into workings of the orc necrolytes who had poured through the Dark Portal and desecrated their hallowed dead. While at first this was done in order to provide Azeroth with the knowledge it needed to fight against such dark magic, her studies over the years became increasingly obsessed with finding out why such dark energies existed at all, and why she began to see the ebb and flow of such energies in the world around her. She began preaching about the necessity of balance between dark and light, but after her death, her books were locked away in the Kirin Tor's vaults in Dalaran

The Cult of the Forgotten Shadow was created through the (re)discovery of her teachings by Forsaken priests in Lordaeron after the capture and refurbishing of the Undercity."

Quote from the Naaru D'ore in game "Without the void, the Light cannot exist." hinting at a clear relation between the two (nothing new of course)

Why would it be impossible for paladins to wield the shadow if priests can do it? They only need to learn how to use it. Also, the light can be used to heal but also harm, so why wouldn't the shadow be able to harm but also heal, if they are complete opposites?

Quote Originally Posted by Banzubie View Post
    Librams and constant aura please, especially since only holy gets to keep devo.
    Constant aura will get more old and played out then the retarded cloak proc i wish i could disable.

Atleast tyrael wings are an interesting visual/ Or libram / or whatever thing they come up with.