Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    It's not that it gives haste, because it doesn't, it gives auto-attack speed. It's that the function of haste that makes it good for us, is to fill empty GCDs. Which is also what Empowered Seals does, with casts of Seal of Truth and Righteousness, and additional Exorcisms from the increase in Art of War procs off auto-attack. And once you no longer need haste to fill empty globals it just becomes a straight percentage modifier.
    Lol? empowered seals doesnt fill empty gcds more then likely it will clip gcds while giving -10% holy damage per attack u make while stuck in that mode.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ipoststuff View Post
    What if exorcism had 2 charges with 15sec recarhge and aow generated one. Damage also increased above judgement. I think that'd be nice.
    AoW should be divine purpose like and independant of Exos huge cooldown. Infact add exo to sword of light and just lower the goddamn cooldown + make art of war do th at

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post

First of all, we don't know what readiness will reduce the CD of, might only be 1m + cds like we have now.
    Second of all, we wouldn't use Seraphim on CD. At least not until we have enough readiness that Avenging Wrath has 30sec cd when used with Seraphim, I can see Avenging Wrath CD go down to 60sec/90sec with enoguh readiness by the end of the expansion but more than that and it's just gonna be op.
    And yes, Readiness / Haste / Mastery (and crit) are going to eat ratings from each other. Like in MoP we're going to find a point where haste stops being the "best" stat to go for before the other stats catch up, for all we know haste might not even be worth more than mastery and readiness because of Seraphim and we end up being stuck with a class that is "Grrreat!" but extremely clunky and boring to play because haste isn't worth it's weight.

All this will be TCed when we get some numbers to play with...
    Anaxie is a bit, well Anaxie... http://everydaylife.globalpost.com/D...ratio=1&webp=1
    We wouldn't use Seraph on cd? All the more reason NOT to take it then.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not exactly jumping for joy if it affects Execution sentence. Sorry

- - - Updated - - -

Bear it won't be like that in MoP because we aren't going to get haste capped and nearly OVER 100% equivalent mastery with inqu active ontop of half decent crit and a trinket the provides more "readiness" then an expansion contents worth of gear stats on it <eye>. And even then Eye is inferior to thoks tail tip.

- - - Updated - - -

At the end of beta when its confirmed readiness is shit you can call me a prophet I won't mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    AoW should be divine purpose like and independant of Exos huge cooldown. Infact add exo to sword of light and just lower the goddamn cooldown + make art of war do th at
    Exorcism can't be just another range direct damage. Its mechanics need to be different than judgements. AoW atm fails to differentiate exorcism. And it doesnt need to benefit from Sword of Light. Just increase the ap coefficient.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post

First of all, we don't know what readiness will reduce the CD of, might only be 1m + cds like we have now.
    Second of all, we wouldn't use Seraphim on CD. At least not until we have enough readiness that Avenging Wrath has 30sec cd when used with Seraphim, I can see Avenging Wrath CD go down to 60sec/90sec with enoguh readiness by the end of the expansion but more than that and it's just gonna be op.
    And yes, Readiness / Haste / Mastery (and crit) are going to eat ratings from each other. Like in MoP we're going to find a point where haste stops being the "best" stat to go for before the other stats catch up, for all we know haste might not even be worth more than mastery and readiness because of Seraphim and we end up being stuck with a class that is "Grrreat!" but extremely clunky and boring to play because haste isn't worth it's weight.

All this will be TCed when we get some numbers to play with...
    Anaxie is a bit, well Anaxie... http://everydaylife.globalpost.com/D...ratio=1&webp=1
    Well since evil eye of galakras's passive is considered as readiness, i believe readiness will affect the cdr of the same abilities. I agree with your point, i like the seraphim/readiness stack too, we just dont know yet if stacking it will reach some good cdr points. Atm AW is around 30sec cd with hcwarforged gala trinket and thats 50%cdr. So I am not sure yet, if we will be able to reach 50%, or if thats possible, i dunno what the cap will be cause going over 50% will be broken

Currently what's datamined, and (disclaimer) subject to change, AW is listed as 3 min, unless something has changed that I missed. So getting it down to 1 min or lower is wishful thinking. Even at 2 min cd on, to get it to 1 min you'd need 100% readiness, a very unlikely amount of readiness.

I'm also of the opinion that seraph is meant to be used on cd in a patchwerk style encounter, just by looking at the place holder numbers. +30% stats, on cd it'd be up 1/3 of the time, averaging to a 10% stat bump across the fight. Similar to rough numbers of FV being a 10% increase on a patchwerk, tunnel the boss encounter. Having said all that, yes, I do know this entire paragraph is subject to change based on future numbers.

Edit: Datamined abilities: http://beta.wowdb.com/spells/class-a...on/retribution
    Last edited by Maegor; 2014-04-25 at 02:06 PM.
    Maegore @Maegoree Maegor#1377

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope they dont go back to 3min AW. Doesnt work with HA at all.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Lol? empowered seals doesnt fill empty gcds more then likely it will clip gcds while giving -10% holy damage per attack u make while stuck in that mode.
    And you won't be stacking/refreshing censure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maegor View Post
    Currently what's datamined, and (disclaimer) subject to change, AW is listed as 3 min, unless something has changed that I missed. So getting it down to 1 min or lower is wishful thinking. Even at 2 min cd on, to get it to 1 min you'd need 100% readiness, a very unlikely amount of readiness.

I'm also of the opinion that seraph is meant to be used on cd in a patchwerk style encounter, just by looking at the place holder numbers. +30% stats, on cd it'd be up 1/3 of the time, averaging to a 10% stat bump across the fight. Similar to rough numbers of FV being a 10% increase on a patchwerk, tunnel the boss encounter. Having said all that, yes, I do know this entire paragraph is subject to change based on future numbers.

Edit: Datamined abilities: http://beta.wowdb.com/spells/class-a...on/retribution
    Dont forget that AW cd starts the moment u hit the button. And with SW it has 30sec duration. That means it has an additional 30sec "cdr". The problem is that 3min cd is retarded high. Considering we rely on burst and we need AW up as much as possible, returning it to 3min its annoying. We cant have the same cd on our big buttons as other classes have, since we rely way more on them

Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    Considering we rely on burst and we need AW up as much as possible, returning it to 3min its annoying. We cant have the same cd on our big buttons as other classes have, since we rely way more on them
    One design goal they've stated is getting away from huge bursts. Lower bursts, more sustained. Of course we will have to see it.

Deleted
    i just saw this
    Readiness: Retribution
    Paladin - Retribution Spec
    Requires Paladin (Retribution)
    Increases the cooldown recovery rate by 0% on your Hand of Freedom, Hand of Protection, Divine Shield, Avenging Wrath, Divine Protection, and Guardian of Ancient Kings abilities ( -Spell Power % cooldown reduction).

what they mean by -spell power % cdr?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not a complete tooltip, and it's not accurate anyway since it still says it affects GoAK for us, which we won't have in WoD.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    It's not a complete tooltip, and it's not accurate anyway since it still says it affects GoAK for us, which we won't have in WoD.
    OK but if the cdr is affected by spell power(100% ap) thats awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    It won't be

Deleted
    It won't be
    it could explain the 3min cd on AW tho

it could explain the 3min cd on AW tho
    It doesn't. Don't read into anything on the readiness tooltip, not even the placeholder list of abilities that they just copied from the cdr trink.

10+ Year Old Account
    If spell power affected readiness too, what would be the point of readiness at all?

Yeah, the tooltip still hasn't been updated I think.

Wasn't AW only hotfixed to 2min for us? That's what probably the "Hotfix Passive" stands for in the list.

Deleted
    If spell power affected readiness too, what would be the point of readiness at all?
    We dont know the numbers yet. F/e if we stack readiness and lets say we hit 30% cdr, just cause retris need more, we get it from sp. Thus retris hit 60%(loool)cdr while others who stack readiness stay way lower. It sounds ok to me considering it shouldnt be easy to hit big numbers on %readiness.

We dont know the numbers yet. F/e if we stack readiness and lets say we hit 30% cdr, just cause retris need more, we get it from sp. Thus retris hit 60%(loool)cdr while others who stack readiness stay way lower. It sounds ok to me considering it shouldnt be easy to hit big numbers on %readiness.
    You can literally wipe your ass with what is written in the readiness tooltip. That's how much it's worth.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelemar View Post
    Yeah, the tooltip still hasn't been updated I think.

Wasn't AW only hotfixed to 2min for us? That's what probably the "Hotfix Passive" stands for in the list.
    Yeah, in 5.2 Ret gained an invisible passive that reduces wings's CD to 2 minutes. On live, the base CD of wings is still 3 minutes. I'm guessing that's not changing.
    Solaron of <Old Guard>, Tichondrius US

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maegor View Post
    You can literally wipe your ass with what is written in the readiness tooltip. That's how much it's worth.
    I am just trying to somehow explain the 3 min cd on AW and find a logic behind it using all info we got so far. Otherwise i should go like OMFg@#@$@!## etc