Thread: Intervene

Deleted

Intervene

What abilities in SoO can you intervene? I think I've read somewhere that nazgrims sunder armor is interveneable, but what other abilities do you need to be careful of when intervening another tank?

The two things I can recall is the stacks on Malkorok, and the stacks on Garrosh. On Mal you will get a stack unless you avoid the hit, so it's really not worth intervening at all in that fight. On Garrosh you can time it so you intervene a normal attack rather than the ones which gives stacks.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    if you are dps and intervene a tank debuff at nazgrim´s you can dps during deffstance. ultra sweet actually. You can also intervene the flame arrows at galakras + pellreflect them. Needs some awareness thou.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    if you are dps and intervene a tank debuff at nazgrim´s you can dps during deffstance. ultra sweet actually. You can also intervene the flame arrows at galakras + pellreflect them. Needs some awareness thou.
    Mostly looking at this from a prot perspective though all info is really welcome.
    In a similar vein are there any other cool tips/tricks like this posted somewhere already? I'm sure I read somewhere you can spell reflect Iron juggs borer drill(?) never tried it though.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure you can´t reflect bohrer drill. But you can use Intervene for movement purposes at Juggernaut´s to avoid fall damage and/or reach the other tank in time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    Intervening Nazgrim's sunder armor, how exactly does this work? I might introduce this idea to my guild but Im still a trial so I want to be 100% sure that it works and how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by tankz0 View Post
    Intervening Nazgrim's sunder armor, how exactly does this work? I might introduce this idea to my guild but Im still a trial so I want to be 100% sure that it works and how it works.
    It requires perfect timing and a bit of RNG. It was mostly "used" during progress so Warriors could DPS the boss during Defensive, nowadays on farm everyone just zergs through defensive.

You need to have the Sunder Armor timer on your boss mods turned on. After that right as Defensive starts, watch for the timer and try to use Die By the Sword+Intervene just as the timer hits 0.5 or something along the lines, if you succeed: You will get the boss's stack and parry the attack and you can continue smacking the boss while everyone else sits afk.

Quote Originally Posted by tankz0 View Post
    Don't bother. Just pop shieldwall and dtbs and taunt. Use Dstance for executes on top of that.