Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    They're white and she's hot. This guy is fucked.
    yup...

that sums it up. Doesnt matter if what he did was right on wrong, this is how it works.

15+ Year Old Account
    if he had them subdued and executed them then yes its murder although the state is really reaching on premeditated part
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

10+ Year Old Account
    His mistake was making a point to kill them.

Had he shot them once, and they died? Tough shit, don't be a house robbing piece of shit loser.

The malice and intent are what is on trial here, and rightfully so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    if he had them subdued and executed them then yes its murder although the state is really reaching on premeditated part
    That's because they honestly have a hard case to make. Regardless of how...vicious the killing was, had the kids not burglarized his house in the first place, they'd be alive.

This is 100% the dead teen's fault. He just got mad and went overboard.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    No, that's your own foolish opinion that has no basis in law. Unreasonable paranoia, is not an excuse for execution. "You're paralyzed and can't walk but you're breathing!" is about the most stupid scenario to rationalize killing someone I can pull from your little sentence.
    If you shoot someone and they are still alive they can shoot you. Do you think they are going to stop shooting after one shot? You shoot to kill not to injure, center mass and as many rounds as you can get off until you know hes dead. That being said I think this guy went a little overboard.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Bring a gun when you're robbing a house just in case the people living there are armed. Then you have a chance to survive if there should be a confrontation.

You seriously need stricter gun laws...
    Better yet, don't go robbing houses. As much as I despise our immigration system, I would still respect anyone's private house. If they snot off to me on the street about so-called "stolen land" (treaties are still valid here, though, no matter what American hippies want to say) I'll be happy to punch them in the eye for their ignorance of Canadian history, but I'm not going to mess with their private houses until the civil war starts. Then the cleaning out of rat's nests can really begin.

And screw you for not liking me relating bad Asians with rats. I live in a province where the discovery of rats in a dump is big news. And I find that kids brainwashed with the political correctness are every bit as bad as any immigrant with an entitlement complex, and worse than a rat in a garbage dump who is minding his own business.

Anyway, bottom line is, if you don't want to eat a bullet, don't go messing with people in their house. A house is next to sacrosanct, the closest we can get in our secular society. Any living thing regardless of species deserves to feel safe in their own house.
    Last edited by FunkyRaccoon; 2014-04-26 at 09:04 PM.

They broke into his house, the scumbags got what they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by wilairak View Post
    They broke into his house, the scumbags got what they deserve.
    I wish this place had an upvote feature. Yep, things are pretty simple unless you're some college-trained PC weenie who likes to make things complicated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyRaccoon View Post
    I wish this place had an upvote feature. Yep, things are pretty simple unless you're some college-trained PC weenie who likes to make things complicated.
    Primarily because reality is in fact very complicated and saying 'people who break into houses should be shot' is neither a civilized approach nor does it address the root of the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    If someone invades a house, they deserve what they get. If someone broke into my apartment and started being threatening, yeah, I don't care if they have magical human genes, they're dead just like a Norwegian rat would be. And I'm required by law to kill any rat I see.

Alberta is a rat-free zone. Our biggest provincial news in the past two weeks have been about rats being spotted and killed in a dump in Medicine Hat.

I'm from a rat-ridden factory city in Ontario. I've seen rats bigger, tougher and meaner than any cat. If you think rats/skeevers to be easy one-shot targets because of stupid video games, think again.

Rats - dead, no matter the species.
    Last edited by FunkyRaccoon; 2014-04-26 at 09:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If someone invades a house, they deserve what they get.
    That's a dangerous mentality to have but not surprising. You have the *Internet Badass* stereotype going on.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    That's a dangerous mentality to have but not surprising. You have the *Internet Badass* stereotype going on.
    No, it's the residual fall-out from being bullied as a kid. you know the whole nerd-jock thing? I'd make the jocks do the worst manual labour I could think of making them doing, just to teach them a lesson. Then I'd make the nerds do it, too, and not rely on the jocks because something is too heavy for their bugs bunny arms.

And you don't mess with people's personal houses unless it's outright civil war/War Measures Act applied.
    I'm also against killing the babies of wild animals in their den. Oh, unless, unless. Y'all want to see me kill baby rats, and yeah, I would be required to by law. But when I watch cable TV, the kids of kids I fed in the 70s are still begging to be fed - where do they stop?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6h...-indig_animals

Academic Indiignity.. If Alberta can kill wolves to study how their society fails when key pack members are slaughtered and the alphas are sterilized - screw immigrants and their ugly family class chain immigration and their ugly litters of entitlement minded kids.

Oh, I also witnessed a regional genocide of deer, because the gov was scared of prion disease coming in from saskatchwan. But I guess it's ok if africans to bring aids and rape every white girl on the landscape for spite.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-04-26 at 10:18 PM.

I can be shot and killed if i walk onto the White House property w/o permission. That is enough reason for me to shot and kill any who invade my home. The courts will decide how they will, it will not change my mind if they convict.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    I can be shot and killed if i walk onto the White House property w/o permission. That is enough reason for me to shot and kill any who invade my home. The courts will decide how they will, it will not change my mind if they convict.
    Hippies fail at seeing personal houses as sacrosacnt, because they don't see ANYTHING as sacrosanct. And I'm a stauch athiest! Even so, and even given the things I've been called - a man's house is his castle. And even if you dislike the person, you still should respect the office he represents.

I don't like touching other people's stuff even when I'm ordered to. Being a hotel chambermaid in oilpatch country was very frustrating for me. I was so happy when I was promoted up to dishwashing as opposed to being a room-cleaner at a resource camp. I didn't have to risk seeing private things as a dishwasher.

Before the city folks chime in - all the water at that camp was filtered through a reverse osmosis dealybobber, because it was basically what melted off the muskeg.
    Last edited by FunkyRaccoon; 2014-04-26 at 10:12 PM.

Hippies fail at seeing personal houses as sacrosacnt, because they don't see ANYTHING as sacrosanct. And I'm a stauch athiest! Even so, and even given the things I've been called - a man's house is his castle. And even if you dislike the person, you still should respect the office he represents.

I don't like touching other people's stuff even when I'm ordered to. Being a hotel chambermaid in oilpatch country was very frustrating for me. I was so happy when I was promoted up to dishwashing as opposed to being a room-cleaner at a resource camp. I didn't have to risk seeing private things as a dishwasher.
    what is this I don't even. You are not a law unto yourself while you are in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    what is this I don't even. You are not a law unto yourself while you are in your home.
    Why not? If someone I don't want in my house comes in, I don't see why I should care about genetics. If I can kill a rodent intruder, then I should be able to equally kill a primate intruder. My cat is little more than a rodent-killer slave, who gets treated like gold in between times If some raghead came in demanding I wear a burkha because immigrants hate my head hair, I hope my cat will be every bit as vicious and unforgiving as I will be.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-04-26 at 10:21 PM.

Why not? If someone I don't want in my house comes in, I don't see why I should care about genetics. If I can kill a rodent intruder, then I should be able to equally kill a primate intruder.
    Because murder? You can defend yourself all you want. You don't get to execute people who are lying on the floor bleeding out. They are no longer a threat to your life.

Because murder? You can defend yourself all you want. You don't get to execute people who are lying on the floor bleeding out. They are no longer a threat to your life.
    But it's an intruder with rape or whatever nasty crap on its mind. Why should I care about its fate? It sealed its fate when it decided to intrude! If they're bleeding - well if they had stayed home and kept to themselves and didn't intrude on my house, they would not be bleeding.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Having said this, you would do exactly what this man did?
    By exactly I mean:
    Shoot, verify he's not dead, point blank shoot, wait for second person without letting her know you're armed and ready to kill, shoot her, verify she's not dead, run upstairs to grab gun, unload on her, move the bodies, don't call the guards, wait two days?

Would you have done this?
    Last edited by mmocea043e1e13; 2014-04-26 at 10:21 PM.

Wait, so you're telling me rats and humans aren't comparable? Guess I've got some traps to replace, what a waste of cheese.

Deleted
    But it's an intruder with rape or whatever nasty crap on its mind. Why should I care about its fate? It sealed its fate when it decided to intrude!
    I wouldn't be confident living in a place where you're allowed to own a gun