Deleted

[Elemental Shaman] PvP Stat priority and macros

I've just completed my PVP set, but 2 sites give me both a different Reforge order. One says Haste>Crit>Mastery, the other says Haste>Mastery>Crit. Which of those is it?

Also, any recommmended macro's?

Shit, i forgot to mention it. Im playing an Elemental Shaman. Pretty sure i posted this on the Shaman forum too 0_O
    Last edited by mmoce38467a1b7; 2014-04-29 at 03:41 PM.

class might help

going by your name I'm going to assume you're a lock though and it's haste>mastery>crit as far as I can tell for affliction

macros? for what kind of pvp?

useful ones all affli locks run with are:

soulburn summon

/cast soulburn
    /cast summon felhunter

or whatever pet you want

soulburn soulswap

/cast soulburn
    /cast [@mouseover,exists][harm] soul swap; soul swap

casts soul burn and then soul swap on mouseover if you have one and on target if not.

get used to macroing

/stopcasting
    /stopcasting

to all of your instant spells so you can break channelled or casted things to cast them when you need to.
    Last edited by Illana; 2014-04-29 at 01:15 PM.

Deleted
    Sorry, i forgot to mention that part >.< Playing a Elemental Shaman. (I think a mod moved my topic?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Sorry, i forgot to mention that part >.< Playing a Elemental Shaman. (I think a mod moved my topic?)
    Unless the "members who have read this thread" list below gets reset when someone moves it, I should be the first moderator to read this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think there's -much- difference between the two reforge set ups since you'll be reforging haste primarily. The mastery set up is for a bit more consistent burst while the crit set up might better for survivability, but also adds to sustained damage since ele shamans do 250% crit damage/healing instead of 200%.

As for macros, your standard macros will do.

#showtooltip
    /use [@focus][]Hex

#showtooltip
    /stopcasting
    /stopcasting
    /use [@focus][]Wind Shear

#showtooltip
    /stopcasting
    /use [@arena(1, 2 or 3)]Wind Shear

#showtooltip
    /use [@(partner name)]Cleanse Spirit/Healing Surge

#showtooltip
    /stopcasting
    /stopcasting
    /use Grounding Totem

Basically add /stopcasting on most of your important, instant cast abilities; grounding, tremor, maybe call of the elements etc..

Besides these macros, there's nothing to ele shamans. I recommend having party macros like the cleanse spirit/healing surge macro as well as a /stopcasting macro on a seperate bind in case you want to juke your lightning bolt.

Deleted
    Awesome, thanks for your tips