Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    I was fine and then suddenly lava burst

then another one and I died.

reacted slowly? I don't think you understand: none of my defensives work unless I use them PRE-EMPTIVELY, there's no reacting when you're playing a hunter, it's about prediction and planning.

Skull banner could have been down yes, but that's another instant cast off GCD skill that requires me to target and kill or predict them to drop.

My healer was out of THEIR los, not mine.

The screen was echo, I don't care if you don't believe me but trust me: I wouldn't complain if they outplayed us by getting me in a stun and hardcasted a lava burst with a surge proc at the end. I'm complaining because I had already assessed I was in danger LONG before that last lava burst was cast, made appropriate actions to mitigate any damage and still I died because roar of sac does not affect anything already cast.

This does matter and blizz has already proposed to fix it. I just didn't know about it.
    Well obviously you didn't take the appropriate actions since you died, with skull banner being down you should've deterrence not allow yourself to keep getting smacked, again what was your dk doing, and what cooldowns did your healer not use?

It's probably been mentioned, but you could have been PVE'd to death. In current gear, Ele Shamans can achieve 100% mastery. Meaning everything they do will hit you 4 times.

A hunter walks into a Bar playing KFC and says "Something dealt large burst damage to me, I feel it should be nerfed"
    The crowd stares blankly and the hunter and all continue about their business.

JK 8 pages of poop.

Deleted
    It's getting changed in WoD, wtf do you propose Blizz do when the crux of elemental PvE is dependent on echo of the elements? Elemental has always been based around high burst at random intervals. Besides, plenty of classes can kill really fast now with retardedly high iLevel prideful gear.

Just another "here to vent anger thread".

Quote Originally Posted by Sativ View Post
    A hunter walks into a Bar playing KFC and says "Something dealt large burst damage to me, I feel it should be nerfed"
    The crowd stares blankly and the hunter and all continue about their business.

JK 8 pages of poop.
    i dont play kfc

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RaZDaZ View Post
    It's getting changed in WoD, wtf do you propose Blizz do when the crux of elemental PvE is dependent on echo of the elements? Elemental has always been based around high burst at random intervals. Besides, plenty of classes can kill really fast now with retardedly high iLevel prideful gear.

Just another "here to vent anger thread".
    plenty of classes have burst but not 250k+ in one global

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Well obviously you didn't take the appropriate actions since you died, with skull banner being down you should've deterrence not allow yourself to keep getting smacked, again what was your dk doing, and what cooldowns did your healer not use?
    again, I can't deterrence things in the air, skull banner modifies spells already cast.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really dont see the need to nerf it, the fact that it is so random and unreliable kinda makes a gamble to roll it, you either win or lose.