Poll: When will WOD Beta be?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Predictions on WOD Beta!

I believe WOD Beta will be May 6th. If not then in tha next 2 -3 weeks. What do you guys think? I dont believe they can push it back 2 much farther than that if they want a Fall release date.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a terrible poll. It will be longer than 3 weeks but shorter than 3-4 months.

Considering they haven't even opened up alpha to friends and family, I doubt beta is any time soon.

I think it will be in 1-2 months +/-

June or July is my prediction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Considering they haven't even opened up alpha to friends and family, I doubt beta is any time soon.
    Yeah they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    Yeah they have.
    No, they haven't.

You can keep trying to pretend like you're in the alpha if you'd like, but nobody is buying it.

They said they're focusing on a large in house alpha test and take home for the employees, which is why the launcher had to be updated for the WoD expac, enabling lots of datamining.

They also focused that they don't need a large beta because there is no annual pass this time, so they really don't need to invite a million players. Sure, there will be some, but a lot of the testing (raids including), is being done in house.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Blizzard lied?

We’ve been hard at work on World of Warcraft®: Warlords of Draenor™, and today we’ve entered the Alpha phase of our expansion testing. As part of this, we’ll begin using public servers to host the data, which means you may begin seeing some datamined information show up in the usual places.

One of our goals for this very early stage of the Alpha is to test out some new technology in the wild with employees and friends and family (...)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/13645405/

15+ Year Old Account
    I have predicted that WoD has been slow from the start and I would not expect otherwise. I think it will be anywhere from 4 weeks to 3 months. Any longer and blizzard would have problems making their certain release date. But maybe they will prove me wrong.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    I think its funny that the estimates for when beta hit are what the estimates were for actual release were at the beginning of the year. By that token I say September beta.

Gotta be 3-4 months because there is no way they end the pvp season this early
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Blizzard lied?
    I guess that article on this site about alpha starting almost a month ago and all the news about alpha builds are lies too.

It's quite obvious, that Beta will start at the beginning of the next month. Why? Wildstar release, you know.
    Sorry for my bad english.
    WOW Signature.(Warning! 10.9Mb gif animation!) MWO Signature.(Warning! 3.9Mb gif animation!)
    I think it's really easy and even attractive to people to daydream about worst case scenarios©Bashiok
    "No flying - no sub" Club "No tiers in LFR - no sub" Club

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmurph View Post
    I believe WOD Beta will be May 6th.
    I'd like to think so, but considering May 6th is in 3 days, I highly doubt it.
    Lock rocks, made to order.

The poll make no sense. However, I'm betting around the first week in June when Wildstar is released.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why is there yet another speculation thread on the beta for WoD? Contribute to the other ones that are open instead of creating more damned clutter. It really isn't needed and it's completely irrelevant. Stop speculating until we actually receive information.

Quote Originally Posted by Stellan View Post
    The poll make no sense. However, I'm betting around the first week in June when Wildstar is released.
    You're pretty close to mark with this logic. As a company, Blizzard will watch their rival MMO games and post news updates around other releases to renew interest with World of Warcraft. They began alpha testing almost 2 weeks after RoS hit, and very close to the release of The Elder Scrolls Online. It's not absurd to think they'll do something near to Wildstar's release date, too.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Wildstar's release date: June 3
    =WoD Beta: June 16-20 ish

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah they have.
    No they havn't or alot of us would be playing already .
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

I guess that article on this site about alpha starting almost a month ago and all the news about alpha builds are lies too.
    The internal Blizzard alpha is live and has been for quite some time. F&F absolutely isn't.