Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    I'd like to see those videos. I've been digging all sorts of stuff on today's events (as evident few pages back) but there's been none about helicopters firing missiles..
    0:02 in this video seems to be the one i've seen (there are slightly longer versions around too)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    So did many people in nazi Germany. They loved Hitler and fascism.

I know it's a hard concept for Russians to question authority, but yes, you can do that!

Yes, you conquered space while people were starving and the state was bankrupt. Now you are trying to earn money to do stuff (like buy food).

Your family issues are your issues.

If you are worried about people feelings getting hurt, your leader would apologize, then STFU and move all troops from Ukrainian border.
    That's a cute answer. I'll target just one thing:

"Yes, you conquered space while people were starving and the state was bankrupt."
    People were happy with it. Many were. The state was not bankrupt for decades and it fell in a war. A Cold war. It would prosper better with each year if not for opposing US. Or maybe not. But that's not obvious. Anyway my father preferes the time when he had no personal car and was working 10 hours a day in a scientific institution on something exciting for little money to times of now when all we do is trying to squize every bit of money anywhere we can.
    It's his country and it's his choise.
    I repeat many people think the same. And as it's long gone now there's no reason to spoil life by discussing who were right in a dispute long gone.

And one more thing. Fuck UA. I saw enough of them already. There's not going to be such country soon no matter what big people in UN say to each other.
    All they discuss is the view of average joe on the matter. They may manage to persuade people into beliefe that Russia is bad and US is not the axis of evil.
    But for UA the story ended. Either by civil war or by foreign forces.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    0:02 in this video seems to be the one i've seen (there are slightly longer versions around too)
    ?? No missiles fired there.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    1. Ukrainian government presented no charges of breaking the treat about Russian Black Sea Fleet. 2. Noone shooted anyone, so loaded weapons is a pretty bold statement. 3. They are allowed to move anywere, unless Ukrainian command prohibits. Ukrainian command didnt issue ANY ORDERS WHAT-SO-EVER for the length of the crisis. Ukrainian troops just sat there until everything was done.
    Generally speaking, when one has an unloaded weapon one does not have a magazine inserted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Yeah, that irony where other nations are currently annexing others because zomg we want our glorious empire back.

Britain should start with India. Cheap tech support.
    Still better get our shiny Empire back that be puppets to modern economical empire. Especially that we need no new territories to bring back the empire, we can develope solely in our own huge land. We could, if we were not constantly poked by others and surrounded by enemy forces.

Quote Originally Posted by BreathTaker View Post
    But military observies were not allowed there yet, AFAIK? And then bam! The civilian observers turn out to be armed and members of military structures of the west. That stinks
    They were, every country has a right to ask for it, Ukraine did. 25 countries participate.

The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Because Russia denied that the troops were Russian. Russia lied.
    Are you stupid? You cant deny something when there is evidence present. No evidence = no facts.

There were deaths. The sniper shot at least two Ukrainian soldiers.
    Lie. Sniper shot two (Ukrainian military and Crimean militia) and wounded two. All of them were unarmed. Shooter was from Lviv.

Yet again, Russia lied that the troops weren't Russian. They admitted it later on.
    Noone denied that Russia had troops in the region. They denied that russian military were capturing ukrainian military object before the referendum. That's true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    A pissed off impotant shell of a former superpower that becomes the resource cow of China as it takes Russia's place on the world stage?
    For europe it would be a MASSIVE security concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    They were, every country has a right to ask for it, Ukraine did. 25 countries participate.

Vienna treaty has no effect there, it's used for inspection of regular army. Slavyansk militia are not regular army.

Still better get our shiny Empire back that be puppets to modern economical empire. Especially that we need no new territories to bring back the empire, we can develope solely in our own huge land. We could, if we were not constantly poked by others and surrounded by enemy forces.
    You couldn't do it until you eliminate your corruption that you seem perpetually joined at the hip at. So it will really never happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post

I could be wrong here but certainly the personalities of those captured raised a lot of talks about that. Good to know thse people are kept safe and untouched there

Generally speaking, when one has an unloaded weapon one does not have a magazine inserted.
    Generally speaking you only know the truth when it shoots. It didnt, and that's pretty good.

15+ Year Old Account
    People were happy with it. Many were. The state was not bankrupt for decades and it fell in a war. A Cold war. It would prosper better with each year if not for opposing US. Or maybe not. But that's not obvious. Anyway my father preferes the time when he had no personal car and was working 10 hours a day in a scientific institution on something exciting for little money to times of now when all we do is trying to squize every bit of money anywhere we can.
    It's his country and it's his choise.
    Yeah those were happy that weren't sent to gulags, starved or died.

So, great, your father was blind and didn't understand (or didn't want to see)what happened around him and he loved to be part of that totalitarian slavery machine.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    I see a single bright flash at the rear of the helicopter, but no missile or rocket trail leaving the helicopter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Dude, fuck off with the "evil" shit already. Show me 2 posters who have called Russia evil in the past 400 pages. Please do.
    Apart from the one replying my post where it calls Russia "imperialistic fascist"?
    Which are two statements that are unfounded and as such they are as ridicolous as calling them "evil".
    Does it hurt to see the faults in that propaganda built brickwall you have in front of your eyes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    You couldn't do it until you eliminate your corruption that you seem perpetually joined at the hip at. So it will really never happen.
    Surprisingly i live fine even with the current level of corruption. But still you say i suffer and need to be liberated. Lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    For europe it would be a MASSIVE security concern.
    Are you saying that Russia IS in fact aggressive and would invade/attack out of spite?

I see a single bright flash at the rear of the helicopter, but no missile or rocket trail leaving the helicopter.
    What else can cause such flash in helicopter? I honestly have no idea.

People in video say it's missile, but quality of video is not sufficient to see clearly if there are any missiles fired.

Like Crimea?
    Crimea is russian territory, next question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah those were happy that weren't sent to gulags, starved or died.

So, great, your father was blind and didn't understand (or didn't want to see)what happened around him and he loved to be part of that totalitarian slavery machine.
    Or you're blind brainewashed kid from far-far-away. He lived there, you did not. I suspect you're wrong, sorry