Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    He's went offline! No point, he always logs off when people come up with a counter to his silly posts. Then waits till a few pages have been filled so he can come back and ignore the counter posts and continue to spew his disdain for everyone that doesn't agree with him
    Umm actually im at work, and sometimes I have free time to post here, but the majority of the time I.. you know.. actually work. I'm sure its nice not having to work, and relying on other sources to continue playing games and surfing the internet, but others of us have jobs.

I don't disdain people who disagree with me. I respect the opinions of everyone, I just think some of those opinions are illogical and ignorant. Its obvious that most people agree that removing tier from LFR was the right decision, for those who dont agree, thats perfectly fine, just know that they are not getting tier any more in LFR, and they will actually have to now read up on the boss mechanics and learn the fights if they really want that tier.

Also you are very brazen to try and point out me "spewing disdain for everyone" when you yourself have only talked ill of me, and have done many posts yourself that was offensive and rude towards me and other posters.

10+ Year Old Account
    The original poster's signature is saying that TBC was the most entertaining expansion. How can he has credibility after that?

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant View Post
    The lowest common denominator don't control the game at all all of the rewards are for the high-end players dude. Wow has had 30 million something players with most not even making it to max level. You aren't the center of the universe and if you don't enjoy a game quit. You don't need to get on a soap box.
    This is exactly what I'm talking about. People who play this game don't even know what it is. Or what's good for it. The game has 6 mill, and my guess is that will be 4-5 mill this year. It's become zombie mode cash grab. My opinion is that all opinions are equal. I've shown many times in this site that understanding others is important, but all sense and logic is trumped by the entitled crowd for free goodies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    The original poster's signature is saying that TBC was the most entertaining expansion. How can he has credibility after that?
    Because its an opinion shared by the majority of people who played TBC while it was relevant content?

Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Same way you claim that someone with LFR gear are lesser skilled players? Works both ways Jaylock, Except I actually don't judge people on what gear they are wearing, but thanks for making my point
    How do you judge them then? Gear is the only way you can make a judgement on a player before you've seen them perform for at least a few bosses in a raid.
    Last edited by cabyio; 2014-05-02 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    This is exactly what I'm talking about. People who play this game don't even know what it is. Or what's good for it. The game has 6 mill, and my guess is that will be 4-5 mill this year. It's become zombie mode cash grab. My opinion is that all opinions are equal. I've shown many times in this site that understanding others is important, but all sense and logic is trumped by the entitled crowd for free goodies.
    What makes you think you do? I am not entitled played at both high rating and downed heroic content. Blizzard controls content they see a number of players aren't complete x and make changes. If you need to be mad at anyone its blizzard.
    Last edited by Deviant; 2014-05-02 at 08:32 PM.

I agree with you. Putting up with all the lfr trolls is miserable enough. Unlike a normal raid group you never have to see the said trolls again. Also for me, the drop rates have not been that great for LFR even when using bonus rolls. I used to win more gear doing normal raiding.
    I don't have a problem with the removal of the tier sets though as long as you can win gear that allows you to take your toon to the next level of raiding. I would gladly trade away the opportunity to win a tier set if the drop rates are higher.
    The people who like to use terms like welfare epics are the same kind of people who like to exclude people from things to make themselves feel bigger.

It's nothing about feeling better than other people. It's about creating a culture that perceivers to get the rewards besides lowering the difficulty. I have spent a lot of time on multiple forums, and people do not understand this concept that made wow great. The game saw rises in subs during BC, and Wrath. Wrath is when Blizz started to cater a bit, and Cata it was all downhill from there. The vanilla/bc model is proven, and I don't think the community right now understands that, and I fear the worst for the game. I hope WoD flourishes, because its returning a bit to the BC model, but idk.

It's nothing about feeling better than other people. It's about creating a culture that perceivers to get the rewards besides lowering the difficulty. I have spent a lot of time on multiple forums, and people do not understand this concept that made wow great. The game saw rises in subs during BC, and Wrath. Wrath is when Blizz started to cater a bit, and Cata it was all downhill from there. The vanilla/bc model is proven, and I don't think the community right now understands that, and I fear the worst for the game. I hope WoD flourishes, because its returning a bit to the BC model, but idk.
    Cata pretty much went back to the bc model and bombed really hard. Different progression system tho.

Cata pretty much went back to the bc model and bombed really hard. Different progression system tho.
    End of Wrath is when it started if you read my post. This is where the culture shifted into a dub content down mentality. It makes perfect sense why then people would leave because of difficulty, and its exactly my point. WoD is going to tank if people can't wrap their heads around progression meaning exactly what the word is, and to perceiver instead of settle.

End of Wrath is when it started if you read my post. This is where the culture shifted into a dub content down mentality. It makes perfect sense why then people would leave because of difficulty, and its exactly my point. WoD is going to tank if people can't wrap their heads around progression meaning exactly what the word is, and to perceiver instead of settle.
    Or because they didn't enjoy it. Forcing your player base into a certain play style when they have no interest is part of the reason wow is hurting. In my opinion they should have content for everyone. Harder questing modes, hard heroics dungeons, and stop focusing on raiding so much. Trying to make your player base adept to a certain play style. While your game is in decline sounds like a really stupid idea. They need to stop with the dramatic changes and if they're incessant on changing something. They should try slowly pushing their player base into something rather then going 200 miles per hour in the direction they want.
    Last edited by Deviant; 2014-05-02 at 08:56 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Because its an opinion shared by the majority of people who played TBC while it was relevant content?
    do you have evidence of this? if not it´s just an assumption

10+ Year Old Account
    Or because they didn't enjoy it. Forcing your player base into a certain play style when they have no interest is part of the reason wow is hurting. In my opinion they should have content for everyone. Harder questing modes, hard heroics dungeons, and stop focusing on raiding so much. Trying to make your player base adept to a certain play style. While your game is in decline sounds like a really stupid idea. They need to stop with the dramatic changes and try to slowly pushing there player base into something rather then going 200 miles per hour in the direction they want.
    They are actually doing just what you suggest, slowly moving in the direction they want their players to go. They gave people LFR, they are now making the incentives for moving up even more desirous, and should spur more people who only tried raiding in LFR to find groups to do flex and up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    They are actually doing just what you suggest, slowly moving in the direction they want their players to go. They gave people LFR, they are now making the incentives for moving up even more desirous, and should spur more people who only tried raiding in LFR to find groups to do flex and up.
    Is there a harder questing mode for people who take it more seriously. Can I still do the hardest form of raiding with 25 people.. oh wait no I have to take 20 and drop 5 friends to pursue harder content rather just play a game. 17 bosses at launch is bigger then previous expansion raiding tiers. Garrison might be heavily tied into everything and they don't even know if most players will enjoy it. They are removing dailies which some players enjoy. Flying might be removed from future content when they can just reduces it speeds. They are going full retarded like they always do.
    Last edited by Deviant; 2014-05-02 at 09:06 PM.

Or because they didn't enjoy it. Forcing your player base into a certain play style when they have no interest is part of the reason wow is hurting. In my opinion they should have content for everyone. Harder questing modes, hard heroics dungeons, and stop focusing on raiding so much. Trying to make your player base adept to a certain play style. While your game is in decline sounds like a really stupid idea. They need to stop with the dramatic changes and if they're incessant on changing something. They should try slowly pushing their player base into something rather then going 200 miles per hour in the direction they want.
    Stupid idea lol. It's been happening since Cata. My god, the game has been in decline. Your lying to yourself.

Stupid idea lol. It's been happening since Cata. My god, the game has been in decline. Your lying to yourself.
    Dude they've made dramatic design changes every expansion. The only time my idea has been tried is in BC honestly. There were dailies, questing was challenging, hard dungeons and easy dungeons. Cataclysm launched with no other option but to weed through hard content. Mist launched with to many rewards gated by behind dailies and most thing outside of raiding being to easy. They go from one extreme to the next.
    Last edited by Deviant; 2014-05-02 at 09:27 PM.

Deleted
    A more accurate view is that Blizzard discovered that organized raiding didn`t work out as intended. They spend a lot of resources on Raids, but only a small percentage experienced it. In the long run spending all those resources on a small percentage is economic suicide. It´s not just the difficulty of organised raiding, it`s also the toxic environment, the endless guild drama, the endless repetition and the fixed time requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Emosaur View Post
    A more accurate view is that Blizzard discovered that organized raiding didn`t work out as intended. They spend a lot of resources on Raids, but only a small percentage experienced it. In the long run spending all those resources on a small percentage is economic suicide. It´s not just the difficulty of organised raiding, it`s also the toxic environment, the endless guild drama, the endless repetition and the fixed time requirement.
    That's funny, because the biggest declines in subs came with the opposite mentality. That everyone deserves to raid, and dubbing down content. Do you still believe a failing model or a working one?

That's funny, because the biggest declines in subs came with the opposite mentality. That everyone deserves to raid, and dubbing down content. Do you still believe a failing model or a working one?
    Cata still lost subs as well.. it only gained them during the time both lfr and transmog were released.
    Last edited by Deviant; 2014-05-02 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cabyio View Post
    How do you judge them then? Gear is the only way you can make a judgement on a player before you've seen them perform for at least a few bosses in a raid.
    Um. So don't judge a player?