Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Next step - remove tier gear from flex/normal

Yes, remove it, so that only ones who reeeeally deserve get it.
    If we are talking about working hard, deserving, putting real effort, mythic raiders are only ones to deserve it.

This would also give flex/normal "raiders" an incentive to strive futher, not having false feeling they beaten the game in watered-down content.

Deleted
    There is a huge difference between LFR and normal (Flex is going away in 6.0). LFR pretty much can't go wrong, normal can. Normal is still much easier than heroic and mythic, but it is, nonetheless, not "tourist mode". Tier gear is fine for normal+.

Quote Originally Posted by Degn89 View Post
    There is a huge difference between LFR and normal (Flex is going away in 6.0). LFR pretty much can't go wrong, normal can. Normal is still much easier than heroic and mythic, but it is, nonetheless, not "tourist mode". Tier gear is fine for normal+.
    It's just a bad troll man.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-05-04 at 09:16 PM.

LFR can't go wrong? Haven't you heard about Durumu encounter?

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    It's just a bad troll man.
    Troll? Now, when it hurts you, you react, but when its hurting someone else, you cheer.
    Just think about post - woudnt that be reaaly fair to everyone?

10+ Year Old Account
    LFR is unorganized, normal and above requires some organizing.

LFR is a catch-up tool, normal and above is raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac2 View Post
    If we are talking about working hard, deserving, putting real effort, mythic raiders are only ones to deserve it.

This would also give flex/normal "raiders" an incentive to strive futher, not having false feeling they beaten the game in watered-down content.
    Nah, I disagree with your elitist mentality.

Tier gear should be available during the leveling process. I don't want to have to mingle with these eltitist jerks in LFR to get gear as it is. I pay a sub fee, I shouldn't have to do LFR to get raid gear, much less Flex or Normal.

Whether someone 'deserves' tier gear is, ultimately, a decision call Blizzard makes.

They have decided LFR doesnt deserve it. They have decided the rest do.

Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post

Tier gear should be available during the leveling process. I don't want to have to mingle with these eltitist jerks in LFR to get gear as it is. I pay a sub fee, I shouldn't have to do LFR to get raid gear, much less Flex or Normal.
    This post made my day no lie.

Deleted
    LFR hero very butthurt. Makes thread to feel better. Much sadness.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-05-04 at 09:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainsorrow View Post
    LFR can't go wrong? Haven't you heard about Durumu encounter?
    And then you reach your last stack of determination and have six people kill Durumu because they know what the fuck they're doing while 19 people still die. But hey at least you did it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    LFR is unorganized, normal and above requires some organizing.

LFR is a catch-up tool, normal and above is raiding.
    Very true.
    But still, only mythic raiders do most effort, are most dedicated, put most time in it, right?
    Comparing to mythic, flex/normal are just watered-down versions of same raid, right?
    If you are half-sane person only, you will agree with me on that.
    So let only mythic raiders get best rewards, since they REALLY earned it.

Deleted
    Remove all tier to shut up the crybabies.
    The bonuses are often either extremely lackluster or completely broken anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    The amount of LFR players QQing about the removal of tier gear from LFR is too damn high. Like seriously. Why do people feel like they deserve everything without putting the effort into the game some people do? There's an easy solution to people who want tier gear next expansion: Do real raiding. And if you don't have the time even during the weekend, then you don't need nor deserve the gear. It's easy as that.

It'd be the same for me to cry about people who get gladiator achievements and feeling like I deserve them for not playing as many arenas as them 'just because I don't have enough time'.

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing that makes LFR different from the other raid difficulties isn't necessarily the difficulty, it's the requirement for organization and progression.

The tiers above LFR offer tier gear because, to Blizzard, they offer the "true raiding experience" that has existed since the beginning of the game, and so those that participate in this form of raiding, be it casually, hardcore, or somewhere in-between, get tier rewards, while LFR offers different gear because it offers a different raiding experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post

New sig, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    Just bring back the one difficulty as it was in Vanilla, TBC. Maybe sprinkled with a few hardmodes.

Sucks that you cant do anything but lfr. Then again you're not entitled to receive every bit of content without working for it.

good luck to get ppl to lfr and normal raids if there is no loot to get >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpolomo View Post
    Just bring back the one difficulty as it was in Vanilla, TBC. Maybe sprinkled with a few hardmodes.
    HA! I was about to say the same thing.

Yes remove lfr/normal/heroic and just have ONE DIFFICULTY LEVEL!!!

It's so simple.