Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    I'm not bothered by it. People who are at Flex level will get Flex weapons, people at Normal level will get normal weapons and so on. In time they'll get their first (if they don't have it already) so I don't see the issue. People on LFR level will still have a hard time getting the Flex weapon/Have little access to normal Garrosh

Yes, I'm bothered by the fact that something in a video game happens. It keeps me up at night. I mean, me getting a 100% gaurantee that a weapon I may or may not use for 10 levels is life changing! This is better than winning the lottery! My life is complete!

Not at all. If anything, I felt slightly bothered about these 90-100 Heirlooms even existing, as drops from a raid boss, and using the Horde high warlord skins

Now, the fact that more people will have them isn't something bad. Why should it be? The "I feel so special" and the "I farmed so hard for these" are tremendously childish excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    God people RTFFP (read the ffffing front page). I even quoted the post earlier.
    Shove it, you self-important douche. I did read the front page, and it only says
    • Players who have yet to get any Heirlooms will have a 100% (guaranteed) chance of getting a spec-appropriate Heirloom when defeating Garrosh on Normal difficulty or higher.

The term "player" is a vague term. It could mean character, it could mean you physically, it could even mean once per account per realm. Blizzard didn't use the word "character" which is why I asked, seemed like an odd choice of words unless you were being intentionally deceptive.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it really fair.

Blizzard is offering 100% drop chance to all whom hasn't had the heirloom weapon drop at all. And increased RNG drop chance for the rest of us. Killed Garrosh quite a lot of times, only seen 1 weapon drop for me. And then seeing friends have 6+ heirloom weapons from Garrosh really bothers me.

Of course I got the healing mace, which was indeed very useful, but one still has 3 other weapons on the wishlist.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    No, on the contrary, am very happy. I am one of the extreme bad luck people, for example, getting the healer trinket from sha took me 160+ times >.< So I am very grateful for the this chance to finally get some heirlooms

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneglzilla View Post
    I really do not see why this should be an issue. More people get them = more happy people. Yay!
    Yeah, people that didnt have to put hardly any effort in to get them like everyone else that has one did. Everything should be equal effort, equal reward. Nobody should get ANYTHING in games or life easier than someone else had to
    Last edited by Orlong; 2014-05-07 at 12:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    No, on the contrary, am very happy. I am one of the extreme bad luck people, for example, getting the healer trinket from sha took me 160+ times >.< So I am very grateful for the this chance to finally get some heirlooms
    Ouch, then I quite feel with you. If we find a good source of luck, I'll share it.

I know one whom has only been getting the Hellscream's Decapitator. He currently has 5 of them.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Got my first Garrosh kill nov 2013, todate i still haven't recieved any heirloom whatsoever on any difficulty. so yea i welcome this change sooner rather than later.

I'm excited. Would love to ensure the entire Anzen Army is equipped for levelling!

Not really considering that means even I actually see a second one.