Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Like, every proc possible going off every use of stampede, also having skull banners and stuff like that. Figure out what the maximum possible damage of stampede is assuming perfect gear and the stars aligning for procs and buffs and raid CDs.
    When you try to calculate the compound probability of multiple events you get into VERY large numbers indeed. Like millions to one.

The perfect scenario would simply never occur in any reasonable time frame. I'm talking about (at least) thousands of years of play,
    probably more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Just make Stampede glyph baseline problem solved ggwp.
    You still have the possibility of someone whipping out a dosed pet and getting the full duration
    of the beneficial debuff. Not to mention dozens of other exploits which most people don't even
    know about which are probably already being used.

In truth even without any exploits at all, there are always going to be ways to game the system.
    The pro raiders site mentions the issue of boss skipping-that's one of many issues that can only
    be partially solved as it is debatable what a truly "fair" solution is.

If I had any interest in doing this at all I'd try to get to the top rank by using very high variance
    infrequently proccing trinkets etc and hope to get a fantastically lucky streak. My chance of
    topping the charts would go up exponentially but it would be very little to do with my actual
    skill.
    Last edited by mmoc1414832408; 2014-05-09 at 09:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnug View Post
    I really hope that blizzard does this for WoD
    Why? I like having five different pets out during stampede.
    Just make it so the copy that is summoned don't keep any buffs / debuffs. Or make it that you actually summon the pet, so once the buff/debuff wears off it's gone.

Making it so stampede always summons your active pet would be a really bad way of fixing the exploits.

I don't think I ever see my pets when I'm using stampede, and even if i could they're all stacked up on top of each other. I'd rather that they implemented this than trying to plug holes with stampede exploits when they pop up, design should never negatively impact gameplay.
    Retired hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I ever see my pets when I'm using stampede, and even if i could they're all stacked up on top of each other. I'd rather that they implemented this than trying to plug holes with stampede exploits when they pop up, design should never negatively impact gameplay.

In 10m I have no problems when it comes to seeing my pets. In solo play, I always see them.
    They are also removing a lot of spell details from people not casting the spell, I think that will make it easier for you to see your stampede in 20m.

Why ruin it for the people that like having five different pets, when they can fix it easily by just not letting the summoned pets have any buffs / debuffs?

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    The damage from stampede pets will vary due to a variety of random factors.

I don't know what you mean by "perfect rng", it would be helpful if you could clarify.
    Perfect 2 lineups of Skull Banner, Shattering Throw and Stormlash Totem + Dextrous proc on perfect lineup + 2 TED procs in a row, perfect lineup too.

- - - Updated - - -

I preferred your mog as worgen!

gotta get that minmax dps, sorry m8 ):
    Retired hunter

Deleted
    What does more dps 100% increased damage for the full duration stampede is out or 300% haste for like half the duration?

And

50% haste increase full duration or 25% damage increase full duration?

Deleted
    There will allways be cheaters and exploiters, doesnt matter if its in a top50 guild or sub500 guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a large number of debuff hacks in the game at the moment.

The 30% crit thing was mine-there's a lot of stuff I'm holding back on.

Hunters are pretty broken right now. There's half a dozen major potential exploits
    other than debuff exploitation that are probably being used by sophisticated players at
    the top level that aren't going to show up as obviously in gameplay or logs. It is a waste
    of time trying to fix stuff that falls into the public domain.

It is interesting that debuff hacks have been in the game since Vanilla, but I don't
    think were widely known till the last few years.
    you have a nice youtube channel mate, subscribed.

ot, blizzard is trying hard to remove existing exploits or prevent further ones but if there is a code, there is a way to abuse it. simple as that.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    you have a nice youtube channel mate, subscribed.

ot, blizzard is trying hard to remove existing exploits or prevent further ones but if there is a code, there is a way to abuse it. simple as that.
    Thanks for the kind words mate. IMHO your blizzard comment is dead on the money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the kind words mate. IMHO your blizzard comment is dead on the money.
    Your youtube channel is a new level of cringe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    lmfao this

Deleted
    As were your recent comments begging to have stampede exploits explained to you, whilst simultaneously
    criticizing others for using them. You were obviously on my site looking for that information.

10+ Year Old Account
    As were your recent comments begging to have stampede exploits explained to you, whilst simultaneously
    criticizing others for using them. You were obviously on my site looking for that information.
    I guess you dont quite know what sarcasm is. But hey I wish i played wow to only find exploits like you, and then make a youtube channel about it.

Please show me so called "recent comments" where I was begging for stampede exploits also. please. You are nothing but trash with a crappy youtube channel trying to advertise cheating in the game.
    Last edited by Kissthebaby; 2014-05-11 at 12:52 AM.

Why is every one of these exploit threads full of dumb posts?

Serious question.

Deleted
    I guess you dont quite know what sarcasm is. But hey I wish i played wow to only find exploits like you, and then make a youtube channel about it.

Please show me so called "recent comments" where I was begging for stampede exploits also. please. You are nothing but trash with a crappy youtube channel trying to advertise cheating in the game.
    You were fishing for comments and hiding behind a thin veneer of irony in case you got called on it. Did you think you were the first guy to ever think of that? You weren't exactly subtle.

As, presumably you were checking out an exploits website for "research" or something.
    Last edited by mmoc1414832408; 2014-05-11 at 01:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You were fishing for comments and hiding behind a thin veneer of irony in case you got called on it.

As, presumably you were checking out an exploits website for "research" or something.
    Haha this is the most autistic thing I have ever read. I wish you success with your wow "how to exploit" YouTube channel. Anyone who knows me or has seen me post on these forums knows where I stand when it comes to exploits. I am against them and will never use them, but I don't really care if others do. No reason to keep replying to someone so cringe worthy like yourself. Again I hope you success in your future of only playing wow to find ways to cheat, sounds like a blast.

P.s. Maybe get a new mic, it sounds like you are deep throating your current one in your vids

Deleted
    You were fishing for comments and hiding behind a thin veneer of irony in case you got called on it. Did you think you were the first guy to ever think of that? You weren't exactly subtle.

Or maybe he was just taking the piss because of how ridiculously idiotic the threads were

10+ Year Old Account
    -snip-

Don't post memes.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2014-05-11 at 03:45 PM.

Number 1 Enchantment shaman world 8) soon to be deathknight

-snip-

No, but seriously, don't post memes.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2014-05-11 at 03:45 PM.